PDA

View Full Version : The magician

Caesar
10-09-2014, 04:52 AM
A nickname people abroad found for Andrea Pirlo, the soccer champion able to send the ball anywhere without looking as if it were remote-controlled.
Just a pencil sketchy caricature.

eighty+
10-09-2014, 05:23 AM
Hail O Caesar I don't think he liked the Weather here so skuttled back to Italy :cool::cool::cool:

damasocl
10-09-2014, 07:29 AM
Estimado Caesar:

Yo encuentro muy parecido este mago a quien admiro mucho: Ringo Starr...Eso s, algo despeinado.
Excelente bosquejo!

I find a lot like this magician whom I admire greatly: Ringo Starr ... Just do something messy.
Excellent sketch!

AndreaMG
10-09-2014, 08:00 AM
Haha, great player great caricature ;) Ciau ne

stevemawmv
10-09-2014, 09:10 AM
Hi Caesar.....Good sketch! One of the owners here was sitting at my desk when I opened your post.....He recognized Andrea Pirlo immediately!....Told me to tell you.."Great Picture"!
Take care friend,
Steve

gxhpainter2
10-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Caesar,

quite an impressive sketch, it looks so simple and loose ( but that is a difficult look to achieve ), one would think it was done with a pencil and paper, not a mouse :cool::cool::):) I think you are the magician here

pat1940
10-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Hi Caesar, have not been on for awhile, are busy moving back to North Carolina from Canada, but just wanted to take time to check in on my dear friends and can't wait till I get back to painting..what a genius you are with that mouse of yours, that is so difficult to accomplish, but you have that great artistic mind of yours, wonderful work, so glad I checked in, take care my friend, will be back soon

Caesar
10-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Right, dear ATPlus! We left the day after You alas. Pirlo was too old and hairy for that weather and Balotelli overheated or boiled to stay. Moreover we may only succeed as a team and if someone plays the charge music, but it looks like we found only now a real orchestral director. Thank You!

Grazie, caro Damaso! La notizia che Pirlo rientra in nazionale azzurra per le prossime due partite, a 35 anni!
Thank You, dear Damaso! The news is that Pirlo was called back in the azzurri national team for next two matches, at 35!

Hard to achieve that complete emotionless and expressionless look of Pirlo, dear Andrea. That's why You probably You cannot guess where his pass will land ... Thank You!

Good to know someone around You likes soccer, dear Steve. Actually it wasn't that easy otherwise to guess. I think feminine volley is even less known over there, so the other semi-caricature I made yesterday is even more mysterious by far.;) Thank You!

You're too kind, dear Gary! I like scribbling and I can arrange all that mess to make it look like someone. Pareidolia maybe ... LOL:o;)

Hi dear Pat! You make me blush! :o I hope You'll come back soon. There were one or two vignettes You would have enjoyed lately ... Thank You!

D Akey
10-10-2014, 03:28 AM
He looks a little bored with his ball always going where he wills it. A dour look on his face, but a really nice head overall -- very good drawing. A clever cartoon idea.

copespeak
10-10-2014, 09:32 AM
I don't know of your subject, but it's a brilliant drawing. :cool:

Caesar
10-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Thank You, dear D Akey! I like loose drawing each now and then, .... whichever the emisphere is implied ;):o...LOL

It's just about a soccer champion, dear Robyn. I realize that many ladies usually don't deal with these topics, even less in places like Australia or US maybe, so I thank You even more for Your trustful appreciation. ;):D

Alexandra
10-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Always excellent caricatures, Cesare. I don't know the players or watch a lot of sports, but it is always a pleasure to view your terrific work!

Caesar
10-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Thank You, dear Sandra!