PDA

View Full Version : ImagineFX forum is no more

kenmo
10-04-2014, 01:20 AM
Looks like ImagineFX has shut down their forum which is too bad as I did frequently visit and sometimes post on their forum... Sign of the times I guess...

Looks like CG Art Nexus forum is trying to fill the void....

https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forums/general-discussion/90-rip-imaginefx-forum

Cheers

Ken

hildee
10-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Interesting you mention this. I have a bunch of their mags next to my bed, reading them at night. Thanks for the link. They're great magazines too.

D Akey
10-05-2014, 09:01 AM
Like an old institution is no longer there. I suppose it ran its course. So much information is out there now for all to see. At some point it moves past the excitement of new tools and possibilities and slows down to actually applying that stuff. Time for creating things. Hopefully that world remains dynamic. There's a heck of a lot of talent out there. And some amazing technology.

Love what you've been doing with it, Kenmo. So long Image FX. :confused:

Gms9810
11-07-2014, 01:36 PM
Having not been there before, I just followed your link and there is a forum there which I plan to explore at length.

Gms9810
11-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Yup, I just signed up for the forum.

kenmo
03-10-2016, 05:47 AM
Interesting you mention this. I have a bunch of their mags next to my bed, reading them at night. Thanks for the link. They're great magazines too.

Yes...one of the few I still liked to purchase. Love the tutorials by Rager "Nick Harris" that frequently appear in the magazine....