PDA

View Full Version : Birth of Elena Boschi

Caesar
09-26-2014, 04:55 AM
I'm not as good as Andrea to reproduce other people's masterpieces ... anyway ...

samiro
09-26-2014, 05:07 AM
WOW nice hair...:rolleyes: beautiful ceasar..;)

D Akey
09-26-2014, 05:14 AM
Ah, Caesar, I think you got the title wrong:

Isn't it supposed to be: The Birth of Elena Boschi-celli. . . or Politics on the Half Shell. . .

Well, whatever the name it's a great opportunity to see her idealized and naked, and what more can any political constituents ask for.

stevemawmv
09-26-2014, 05:28 AM
Dear Caesar,
Don't short change yourself my dear friend, I've enjoyed the experience of viewing your own 'Masterpieces' for a year now...
Love the imagenation and personal creativity you put in all of them...Love this one, and such a happy birth it was, Botticelli would agree!
Take care dear friend,
Steve

AndreaMG
09-26-2014, 07:35 AM
I can see she's your new obsession Dear Caesar, how can I blame you when she's all over the places even in bikini?!? Lovely outcome. PS I saw her some time ago in an interview on "LA7" and she's very cute. Ciau ne

AndreaMG
09-26-2014, 07:39 AM
I can see she's your new obsession Dear Caesar, how can I blame you when she's all over the places even in bikini?!? Lovely outcome :o:o. P.S. I saw her some time ago in an interview on "LA7" and she's very cute. Ciau ne

D Akey
09-26-2014, 07:42 AM
I got so distracted I forgot to mention what a great caricature this is. You really did a wonderful likeness and Boticelli's Venus shapes, including the head also has a similar vibe, and that makes the parody complete. It really looks like her face. The body is rather Boticelli's, which is not unlike the lady herself. I also love the attention to designing her hair. Very cool all around.

So there are pictures of her in a bikini, Andrea? Excuse me. . . I have to do some research. . .

AndreaMG
09-26-2014, 08:11 AM
So there are pictures of her in a bikini, Andrea? Excuse me. . . I have to do some research. . .

Yes my Dear friend, those paparazzi never sleep X)

Sorry Dear Caesar, I was so bewitched that I ended up double posting :o

gxhpainter2
09-26-2014, 08:47 AM
excellent work on this Caesar, I did not know you moved in such exalted circles as to have her pose as a model for you!... wow I am impressed...you must have a very understanding wife as well.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hildee
09-26-2014, 10:24 AM
Well done, beautiful!

Caesar
09-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Thank You, dear Samiro. Actually it's Sandro Botticelli who was able to move bodies and hair so elegantly a few centuries ago. I saw the original painting in the Uffizi a couple of weeks ago. It's impressive, but La primavera (the spring) di Botticelli, with its rural party is even more so! Colors and shapes are incredible, especially considerin when these masterpieces were executed and the materials then available to artists (self made, by the way).

Dear D Akey, LOL:o;) to cut costs we had to use items off-the shell, you know, so, hopefully, with no oil leakage in the sea by this Shell, we eventually found her on Pearl Harbour .... You see, I got overdriven by Your puns and my mind started to have silly thoughts and nonsense!:eek::o Thank You! BTW, I really appreciate very also Your compliments!;)

Thank You, dear Steve. Even this time I could not resist the urge to complete it within two hours max, so I didn't worked it out with the most appropriate steps and layers (just background plus the figure). So I'll never know if I can simulate well enough Sandro Botticelli style and technique with ArtRage ...:rolleyes:

Dear Andrea, dear Andrea, :o actually some more fitness would fit, looking her in bikini, so as to better tone up her muscles and curves, but she's nonetheless quite .... appetizing ... like a .... cheesecake. ;):o A pity to think she might be my daughter. :eek::( Thank You!

Thank You, dear Gary! Actually my wife doesn't dislike that I keep on excercise and have more conventional taste about beauties, at least mentally I'm afraid. As for the practice I certainly have conjugal limitations, but that would come with age too anyway and we better keep some spice not to get boring, right?... LOL:o;)

Thank You, dear Hildee, also on behalf of my good friend Sandro Botticelli who actually painted her ancestor first ... probably.:o;)LOL

eighty+
09-27-2014, 01:54 AM
Well Caesar I can't imagine Maggie Thatcher looking like that you have been blessed do you

think its the doing's of the new Pope is his Name Beni??? next thing He'll tell where they

or which Swiss Bank they stash all their Billion's In ?????? or like me he's :confused::confused:

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D iVaya Con Dios :cool::cool::cool:

byroncallas
09-28-2014, 01:08 AM
LOL, wonderful on many levels. Primo.

Alexandra
09-28-2014, 03:21 AM
You are so talented, Cesare. What a beautiful portrayal of a popular classical work.:)

Caesar
09-29-2014, 08:34 PM
Dear ATPlus, I wouldn't undermine the remarkable sex appeal of Maggie Tatcher, since many rulers and leaders dreamed of her, tried to imitate her moves and I'm sure that in their perversion they would have liked to be whipped by her in high heels, stockings and lingerie :eek::o;)LOL Thank You!

Thank You, dear Byron! Back to Renaissance, hopefully, if God will resume blessing our country with great men and deeds once more ... and stop our backturning neck, sticking them towards a future we may draw wonderfully with all the patrimony we built.

Thank You, dear Sandra! Whenever You need a help to set up an appealing composition and You're in trouble, nothing's better than have recourse to the great masters of the past.

vandra
09-30-2014, 01:52 PM
What a beautiful painting!

Caesar
09-30-2014, 08:07 PM
Thank You, dear Vandra! Credits should go to Sandro Botticelli though ... and to minister Boschi's mom. LOL;):o