PDA

View Full Version : They are forced to leave the Earth...Rescue them

samiro
09-24-2014, 09:26 AM
Hi all Artists..
Its a different subject i bring today..fiction and imagination
The Ants make revolution against the human behavior beause he is responsable for all problem happened to the
nature..They decide to leave the Earth to the moon may be they find life better..
The Earth is full of hate, war, terrorist, selfishness...
They hope a land where they find safety, respect, collaboration, love

in this work i used for drawing the pastel tool
i used texture and i mixed and blended some pictures
i used the sticker for the ants

hope you like it

Tonyjazz
09-24-2014, 12:18 PM
Lots of work went into this I bet. Ants stickers are cool, use them a lot myself.

samiro
09-24-2014, 12:46 PM
thank you Tonyjazz for comment..
its true i spend more time than other works
i make it large with 150 dp and it reached 400 mb(ptg) ;). Artrage suffered a lot with this one and become very slow
sometimes it crash and reallyi wanted to finish it fast

D Akey
09-24-2014, 02:12 PM
Now that's what I call 'Fire Ants'! Can we not destroy the planet and just send all the ants to the moon?

Fire one! Fire two!. . . fi. . . <phew> . . fi . . fire seventy-three billion, six hundred ninety-three million. . . four hundred. . .um. . .four hundred eighty-one thousand. . .um. . .nine hundred twe. . . twe. . . oh bother!!!!! . . . where was I? Lost count .. . again. . . Fire one! . . . Fire two!. . .

Great drama! The ants go marching four by four hurrah. Hurrah. . . Wonderful thematically too. I am not fond of ants in the least, so I get giddy at the thought they might be sent away. . . Humans on the other hand, for all their faults, I am rather fond of. . .

copespeak
09-24-2014, 04:36 PM
This is brilliant Samiro! It has a great sense of drama, and a little dose of humour as well! :) :)

Caesar
09-24-2014, 06:58 PM
A fantastic outcome! It could well be a sci-fi movie poster! Very professional looking.

vandra
09-24-2014, 09:52 PM
Wow! I just love this, so much imagination and talent :-). I love the thought that the ants have wheat/grass on the moon, hope ....

eighty+
09-25-2014, 07:11 AM
Hi. Samiro. Not to worry they will still be here when we've gone possible to another planet After all. They
Are spending billions. For some reason rather then. Sort out the problems here. :confused::confused:
CiAO. POZDRAWSKI

samiro
09-26-2014, 03:39 AM
thanks to all friend here commenting my page...
HERE i add the feeling of water and life on the moon :)

D Akey
09-26-2014, 04:36 AM
Hahah. Cool. Don't forget to put a picnic on a blanket on the moon as well. That surely will lure them away from the Earth. I mean if you're creating an ant Heaven, then they need a picnic with fried chicken and potato salad, some cake and maybe someone asleep to one side, just for the right ambiance. The little buggers do love raiding picnics.

Although now with water on the moon, since it's a picnic, it's bound to rain.

Love your scenario. Certainly less apocalyptic this way. :D:D:D:D:D

samiro
09-26-2014, 05:03 AM
Hahah. Cool. Don't forget to put a picnic on a blanket on the moon as well. That surely will lure them away from the Earth. I mean if you're creating an ant Heaven, then they need a picnic with fried chicken and potato salad, some cake and maybe someone asleep to one side, just for the right ambiance. The little buggers do love raiding picnics.

Although now with water on the moon, since it's a picnic, it's bound to rain.

Love your scenario. Certainly less apocalyptic this way. :D:D:D:D:D

:):):) i will make it in promotion next time :o:D
hey D.Akey i am poor in english and really i am thinking for a sentence or a title i put write it on the painting as a poster
do you propose some thing...:o

D Akey
09-26-2014, 05:44 AM
Well, in English there's a way of saying something is unpleasant: "It's no picnic"

And since ants are definitely associated with invading picnics because they like picnics in a way, and since you want to say that the Earth is being ruined by humans, to where even the ants are leaving, you could could splash the words onto it:

Earth
It's No Picnic

Or you could just say No Picnic and that could also work.

Short and dramatic, leaving the image to illustrate your idea. Most English speakers would likely get it and it seems like that would tie it all together and keep it on message.

Anyway, it's one possible solution. But this is a really cool image. Well done!!!!!

samiro
09-26-2014, 08:42 AM
very good and clever idea D.Akey :D thank you

Caesar
09-26-2014, 09:12 PM
A new version! Should we spot the differences between the two images now? LOL;) The bubbles for sure and ... what else? I love this gorgeous illustration in any variant. However it looks like that the bees are actually risking the most, due to pesticides and other unbalances and the effect is quite clear on a world with less and less honey ...:eek: i. e. barbaric, assassin wild beasts and criminals are spreading all over and can even rule on entire areas by means of ideologies pursued with a religious zeal and idolatry for either allmighty money or the simulacrum of a god projected by their distorted minds.:(

eighty+
09-27-2014, 03:20 AM
Hi Caesar We'rnt The Roman's the same and remember the Crusades in the good old day's of Yore

maybe we were to quick getting the the last ruler :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

samiro
09-27-2014, 04:04 AM
thanks ceasar
thanks eighty+; you speak about Crusades ? they were "the good old day's of Yore" :confused:
i hope i can understand your idea and what has a connectin with my painting :)

eighty+
09-27-2014, 05:25 AM
Not to worry Samiro I'm just Pulling Caesar Leg Ok

D Akey
09-27-2014, 05:55 AM
Yeah. Sarcasm and irony are a subtlety to understanding all the meanings within English that may not translate. Mr Ploos means the Crusades were the opposite of the good old days and that humans were always up to destructive doings. . . or so I would guess.

And me talking now, also up to wonderful doings as well. The blessing and curse of opposable thumbs which brought us to the world we're living in now. :eek::p:o:mad:;):):rolleyes::(:cool::confused::p:p :p:p:p

byroncallas
09-28-2014, 01:03 AM
What a trip. I love it.

Alexandra
09-28-2014, 03:47 AM
Hi Samiro, we all could learn so much from the ant.
Great one!

samiro
09-28-2014, 05:39 AM
Sorry eighty+ for the missunderstanding..i do use a lot google stranslator and it didnt helped me for that. you are welcome :p
thanks for all comments.

Caesar
09-29-2014, 09:27 PM
Dear Eighty, actually the Romans were all but religiously zealous, rather absolutely tolerant of all worships, provided they didn't fanatically oppose the law and the formal state religion which was the unity base.
Furthermore Crusades were set up by all the Christian countries, English too (remember a certain Richard Lionheart?) pushed, in a quite general way, by both a religious zeal and economical need and greed. I would also remind that the schism by Henry VIII, with his self made national religious variant, had very unpleasant consequences on his catholics opponents, as well as Scottish and Irish nations.
Finally, together with crusades, we should start talking also of the Arabian invasions as well as the and assaults of the Moors and Saracen pirates the Otoman Turkish raids on the coasts of Europe, Cyprus, Malta, Italy etc. in particular, which were far from tolerance or civilization carrier, as it possibly was when they ruled Spain or Sicily in the early middle Age. We should also say that we had to stop Otoman Turks in Lepanto naval battle and by the walls of Vienna, since they didn't have friendly attitude against who was similarly infidel by them too.
People who talk ideologically of crusades are either todays fanatics or they come from countries who didn't experience any problem in the Mediterranean area then and now like to open their big mouths with the clear purpose to demolish, rather than colonialism (which cannot be really applied to crusades) all the fundamental, positive contribution Christian religion and its Catholic main component had on Europe and all our unique achievements, including freedom, human dignity as well as culture and civilization in all their forms. Look to other areas and continents (obviously not Europe colonized ones) for a comparison with what their traditional heritage is ...