PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Waters

gxhpainter2
09-22-2014, 07:18 AM
I hope the colors from this spring bring you some enjoyment today...:):)

stevemawmv
09-22-2014, 10:26 AM
Is that a diamond cut ruby sitting right there in your Crystal waters Gary?
Lost for years, searched for and never found...until now!, grab it...snatch that puppy up!
This is the one that has the taurus image that can be seen through top facet...
Nice one.....Dig it!
Steve

D Akey
09-22-2014, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G_nr6gRlUo

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!! It speaks to me of a target put together in a very jazzy, artistic sensibility. I really like the brush strokes and the process painting feel of it -- very energetic and aggressive. Super evocative.

I favor this style and appreciate when you do it. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

copespeak
09-22-2014, 11:31 PM
Sparkalarkalarkaling! Very bright and wonderfully uplifting Gary!

gxhpainter2
09-23-2014, 03:59 AM
Is that a diamond cut ruby sitting right there in your Crystal waters Gary?
Lost for years, searched for and never found...until now!, grab it...snatch that puppy up!
This is the one that has the taurus image that can be seen through top facet...
Nice one.....Dig it!
Steve excellent Steve, yes there is a beautiful crystal ruby lying in the water for you to take!... all the light passing through it and reflecting and illuminating the world around it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G_nr6gRlUo

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!! It speaks to me of a target put together in a very jazzy, artistic sensibility. I really like the brush strokes and the process painting feel of it -- very energetic and aggressive. Super evocative.

I favor this style and appreciate when you do it. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: thanks dear friend, I like that musical link , must have been playing in the back of my mind for this one. this started out playing with some tube paint and pallet knife work that AndreaMG mentioned in his thread as to how he got the splatter and rough texturing in some of his new work. I was not very successful in getting that effect however I did like the thickly painted quality that emerged and I kept it here.

Sparkalarkalarkaling! Very bright and wonderfully uplifting Gary! Robyn you made me laugh with this comment, wonderful word you invented!... :):):)

eighty+
09-23-2014, 04:33 AM
Hi Gary as you know I rarely look at your paintings only as I Don't realy understand them but the

name Crystal water's made me look and was pleasently surprised as I could imagine it at 6'x4'

hanging in a large lounge possible in a black frame to show the colours hightened but like Steve

I could see a Ram bellowing in pain as the Lion clawes his back thanks for the showing

gxhpainter2
09-23-2014, 04:48 AM
Hi Gary as you know I rarely look at your paintings only as I Don't realy understand them but the

name Crystal water's made me look and was pleasently surprised as I could imagine it at 6'x4'

hanging in a large lounge possible in a black frame to show the colours hightened but like Steve

I could see a Ram bellowing in pain as the Lion clawes his back thanks for the showing dearest eighty+, I am very thrilled that you stopped by for a comment , I follow your thread and over the past few years have marveled at your improvement, laughed at your commentary with others on this forum, somehow it makes me very happy that you took up painting, drawing later in life, proves that it is never too late. Glad you like this one :):):cool::cool:

AndreaMG
09-23-2014, 05:44 AM
Lovely stylization of the sun over the ocean ;)

Bertrude
09-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Love your colours in this one Gary, so bold and vibrant.

The title of this piece makes me want to go "La Da Dee, La Do Da, La Da Dee, La Do Da"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KztNIg4cvE

gxhpainter2
09-23-2014, 09:09 AM
Lovely stylization of the sun over the ocean ;)

Love your colours in this one Gary, so bold and vibrant.

The title of this piece makes me want to go "La Da Dee, La Do Da, La Da Dee, La Do Da"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KztNIg4cvE

Amazing, between AndreaMG's image and Bertrude's music video by "Crystal Waters".... I think we
have an old time hippy happening!...:cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool ::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
09-23-2014, 10:04 AM
Wonderful colors and special effects. Very pleasant to look at!

Caesar
09-23-2014, 08:36 PM
What a lovely palette and delicate composition! It was very inspiring to Andrea and Bertrude as well. This painting is as balsamic, refreshing and beneficially pleasant as those musics based on natural sounds. A real chromotherapy to enjoy!

CatGabriel
09-24-2014, 07:22 PM
Wow, I really love this, the style and the colours, my kind of art!

gxhpainter2
09-25-2014, 02:55 AM
Wonderful colors and special effects. Very pleasant to look at! thanks as always dear Marilyn Anne

What a lovely palette and delicate composition! It was very inspiring to Andrea and Bertrude as well. This painting is as balsamic, refreshing and beneficially pleasant as those musics based on natural sounds. A real chromotherapy to enjoy! wonderful comment dear Caesar, chromotherapy !? , love that !.

Wow, I really love this, the style and the colours, my kind of art! thank you CatGabriel ! please you enjoy it.

Alexandra
09-26-2014, 01:55 AM
Gary, your paintings are always so inspiring and uplifting.
This is such a healing and calming view to me.
I love it!