PDA

View Full Version : The Flame

gxhpainter2
09-15-2014, 08:19 AM
something a bit different, working with gradients and blends.. like an inner flame of light

Leasaurus
09-15-2014, 08:23 AM
Looks great! Fantastic colors! :D

stevemawmv
09-15-2014, 08:47 AM
Hello Gary....Looking at this and all your paintings, doesn't appear to me that it has gone out or weakened....I still see the inner warmth and passion that I have always seen in your work...'Looks like the flame still be a burning my friend...some think of rekindling their inner flame...Me, I get by with a occasional charge every once in awhile...Plug me!!!!
I like friend...
Steve

Bertrude
09-15-2014, 10:34 AM
I really like this one Gary. I find it otherworldly and ethereal.

Tonyjazz
09-15-2014, 10:51 AM
Abstract Flame.......very cool.....like

pat1940
09-15-2014, 11:08 AM
OMG Gary, I love this one, what a great wall hanging, btw Gary, we move back to North Carolina Sept 23rd, so excited we will finally have our own house again, mother-in-law will never come out of nursing home, so we will still have to come back here to check her house and to see her, but we have been here for over a year and nothing has changed so it is time to get our life back, it has been a rough 2 yrs

Caesar
09-16-2014, 12:50 AM
Here You played heavenly with lights, colors and transparencies and you got a sort of jewel in any sense!

gxhpainter2
09-16-2014, 02:49 AM
Looks great! Fantastic colors! :Dthank you Leasaurus :):)

Hello Gary....Looking at this and all your paintings, doesn't appear to me that it has gone out or weakened....I still see the inner warmth and passion that I have always seen in your work...'Looks like the flame still be a burning my friend...some think of rekindling their inner flame...Me, I get by with a occasional charge every once in awhile...Plug me!!!!
I like friend...
Steve I would be glad to plug you in to the source! Although I think you already know about it and dwell there on occasion.

I really like this one Gary. I find it otherworldly and ethereal. thank you Bertrude, that is one thing I think digital does very well and that is gradients and transparency, so I it fairly easy to build up images like this...

Abstract Flame.......very cool.....like thanks Tony, very happy to have to drop by for a comment and peek.:cool::cool::):)

OMG Gary, I love this one, what a great wall hanging, btw Gary, we move back to North Carolina Sept 23rd, so excited we will finally have our own house again, mother-in-law will never come out of nursing home, so we will still have to come back here to check her house and to see her, but we have been here for over a year and nothing has changed so it is time to get our life back, it has been a rough 2 yrs dear Pat , I know it must have been very challenging the past couple of years for you and your husband. Heres hoping that getting back to North Carolina will bring peace and stability and let you focus on painting and other fun activities..:o:o:o

Here You played heavenly with lights, colors and transparencies and you got a sort of jewel in any sense! Thanks Caesar, I find it interesting that people found the colors here heavenly, and ethereal. worked at getting the color balance just right..:cool::cool::):)

AndreaMG
09-16-2014, 06:50 AM
Very cool effect, looks almost like an aura :cool::cool: Cheers

Enug
09-16-2014, 02:30 PM
I love this one - it's one I would happily hang on my wall.:)

gxhpainter2
09-17-2014, 03:17 AM
Very cool effect, looks almost like an aura :cool::cool: CheersThanks Andrea

I love this one - it's one I would happily hang on my wall.:)WOW... now that is saying something, so pleased you enjoyed this one. I like the results so I might try a few more done in a similar way

Marilyn Anne
09-17-2014, 09:32 AM
All of those colors blending with the central theme. Very nice!

Alexandra
09-17-2014, 10:16 AM
Speechless.......:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::co ol::cool: