PDA

View Full Version : The Loot

jacktar51
09-14-2014, 10:16 AM
the spoils of Piracy, not very finished but the idea is there, hope you like the picture.....Jack

Fashmir
09-14-2014, 04:53 PM
Wow Jack! Those guys got rich! Kind of makes me wistful for a high seas adventure with a big payoff. :-)

Enug
09-14-2014, 05:20 PM
What a lot of detail in this painting - you must have a lot of patience. That chap heading off to the right - has he already taken his share? I'm sure Mr.Akey will know.

jacktar51
09-18-2014, 07:11 PM
Hello David, great to see you on here, nice to have a fellow pirate painter to chat to, I very much like the "Swashbucklers Ball" poster, really good work on that, I don't get round to posting much these days , but still look in everyday to see what's going on, so it was great to see a posting of your's , Thanks for coming in David, really appreciate hearing from you, hope to see more of your work soon, best regards.....Jack.

jacktar51
09-18-2014, 07:17 PM
What a lot of detail in this painting - you must have a lot of patience. That chap heading off to the right - has he already taken his share? I'm sure Mr.Akey will know.

Enug,
Thank you for replying, I do like to put a lot of detail in my paintings but don't actually do it very often, this one is a bit detailed but not finished to a very good standard, as that takes more time, and I think there is enough detail to post it without going any further.... Thanks again for your reply.....Jack.

Caesar
09-18-2014, 07:18 PM
Spain must be missing all that gold! I think You dream to have lived in those times and be a pirate! LOL;):o Well done, dear mate!

ivanvr
09-19-2014, 02:10 AM
Nice work captain!
By the way, I like the character of the corsair, robbing only enemy ships.