PDA

View Full Version : a Small Doorway

gxhpainter2
09-14-2014, 09:34 AM
there is a small doorway in which stillness speaks, sorry Enug this might be a little out there, but I hope you enjoy it anyway..:):):)

stevemawmv
09-14-2014, 12:36 PM
Hello Gary....lots of items and components to this one, as if I'am looking into different rooms or seeing the furnishings and fixtures of them....I hate to say it but reminds me of my life alone walking from room to room and expecting a 'hello' from one of my belongings when I pass through the doorway...it's not a bad thing.....I really like it..... Really do!
I like the title as well and your "there is a small doorway in which stillness speaks" lead in.... reminds me its sometimes difficult to enter but once there our thoughts become more clear and we are at peace..I really need to get a pet! Was wondering if you were referring to Tolle's book....doesn't matter to me, as your painting has it's own message....
Take care friend,
Steve

copespeak
09-14-2014, 01:51 PM
Another treasure I have enjoyed looking at Gary, and I love really the title. Yours are always so intriguing.

gxhpainter2
09-14-2014, 02:04 PM
Hello Gary....lots of items and components to this one, as if I'am looking into different rooms or seeing the furnishings and fixtures of them....I hate to say it but reminds me of my life alone walking from room to room and expecting a 'hello' from one of my belongings when I pass through the doorway...it's not a bad thing.....I really like it..... Really do!
I like the title as well and your "there is a small doorway in which stillness speaks" lead in.... reminds me its sometimes difficult to enter but once there our thoughts become more clear and we are at peace..I really need to get a pet! Was wondering if you were referring to Tolle's book....doesn't matter to me, as your painting has it's own message....
Take care friend,
Stevethanks Steve, pets are a treasure for sure I love my dog , miss him when I have to go into work. Yep this was almost a direct quote from my favorite author and teacher Eckhart Tolle. I was listening to one of his tapes on a long walk earlier in the day.. :cool::cool::):):)

Another treasure I have enjoyed looking at Gary, and I love really the title. Yours are always so intriguing. thank you dear friend, glad you like this one...:cool::cool:

Enug
09-14-2014, 05:44 PM
You have certainly caught my attention with your paintings - it's become a challenge for me to try to unravel the puzzle. There are a couple of sections in this painting which I find intriguing - like a cryptic crossword.:cool:

AndreaMG
09-15-2014, 06:05 AM
I do see machinery here or is it my imagination? Awesome stuff :cool::cool:

bcgreen24
09-15-2014, 09:53 AM
This is really nice!

pat1940
09-15-2014, 11:09 AM
Such rich beautiful colors Gary, another masterpiece

Alexandra
09-17-2014, 10:46 AM
Amazing, beautiful, outstanding, love it, Gary.

Caesar
09-17-2014, 06:44 PM
I guess that's the exit for a fantastic spacestroll, dear Gary. A jawdropping masterpiece!

D Akey
09-18-2014, 02:45 AM
Do a few more like this and you'll be making music videos. I can see these elements fluttering in limited animation going along with some music.

Very cool and crisp, sorted, isolated and pointed to as if for the purposes of a classroom explanation or for lyrics for those multidimensional types. Follow the bouncing ball and transform.

gxhpainter2
09-18-2014, 03:07 AM
You have certainly caught my attention with your paintings - it's become a challenge for me to try to unravel the puzzle. There are a couple of sections in this painting which I find intriguing - like a cryptic crossword.:cool: thanks Enug, glad you find this a challenge and that it has a bit of intrigue as well. :):)

I do see machinery here or is it my imagination? Awesome stuff :cool::cool: no machinery here Andrea, must be your imagination hard at work ...:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::):):)

This is really nice! thanks bcgreen, glad you stopped by and commented .

Such rich beautiful colors Gary, another masterpiece thanks dearest Pat,

I guess that's the exit for a fantastic spacestroll, dear Gary. A jawdropping masterpiece! Caesar just be sure your space tether is securely fastened before attempting any space walks..:rolleyes::cool::cool::):)

Do a few more like this and you'll be making music videos. I can see these elements fluttering in limited animation going along with some music.

Very cool and crisp, sorted, isolated and pointed to as if for the purposes of a classroom explanation or for lyrics for those multidimensional types. Follow the bouncing ball and transform. hmmm.. music videos!.... I have seen some people put music to paintings and it certainly adds a new dimension to the experience...guess I better dig out some vinyl.....:cool::cool::):)