PDA

View Full Version : Underwater Fantasy

Enug
09-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Found a use for one of my fantasy backgrounds. Splat sticker spray for bubbles - drew fish (with symmetry tool) and made a stencil. Crab you might recognise from the beach scene with my grandson.

Marilyn Anne
09-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Fun colors and fun fish. I am sure it entertains that grandson.

D Akey
09-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Yeah, it's down right brilliant! Love the concept and the style and the use of that background. . . not to mention giving the crab a second gig. He's got to be happy. . . very "Little Mermaid". . . I don't mean there is very little of the mermaid to be seen, which co-incidentally there isn't, but rather that it is very much reminiscent of "The Little Marmaid" ala Disney. You hit a home run on this one, June! or whatever it is you folks down there do to score handily. I'm getting my cultural references all in a tumble. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Nice aquatic atmosphere with the fading in and out. I quite like that. :):):):):)

copespeak
09-13-2014, 07:24 PM
What a sweetie of a painting! You are so prolific, you must be really inspired.

Enug
09-13-2014, 07:36 PM
Marilyn Anne, Mr.Akey and Copespeak Thanks so much. Unfortunately I don't see much of my grandson in person but Skype works well for us. Maybe hitting a six in 'cricket' or a 'gold' in archery might have a similar connotation to homerun. Robyn, I've given up on housework and cooking so I've plenty of time for doodling.;)

stevemawmv
09-14-2014, 04:48 PM
Hi Enug......No, not going to break out and start singing 'Under The Sea', just going to enjoy the painting!
There be that crab again.....I like him!
Fun stuff....Take care,
Steve

Enug
09-14-2014, 05:21 PM
:D:D Thanks Steve.

gxhpainter2
09-15-2014, 03:14 AM
Enug , I love this one!.. excellent use of your background, and the little crab is perfect!.. love the fish, a great use of the symmetry tool I might add.. :cool::cool::cool::cool::):):)

Caesar
09-16-2014, 12:37 AM
Wonderful aquarium!