PDA

View Full Version : Black Cat

Enug
09-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Back to my black cats! Playing with the knife.

Marilyn Anne
09-05-2014, 12:55 AM
Got me with those eyes!

D Akey
09-05-2014, 02:19 AM
Ah yes. . . blue eyes and black hair -- alluring combination. . . in people as well. The purple color you used to break up the black is a nice choice. Adds depth and richness to the painting. Good kitty. I have had some just like this one. All the photos I have taken of them are like somebody spilled India Ink on the photo with a couple copper pennies in the middle for eyes -- not a lot of detail unless I lighten the photos and contrast unmercifully. So it's nice to see somebody doing a job where I can actually see what's going on. Your cat is very lucky you can make it work. Now they're seen worldwide. :):):):):)

kenmo
09-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Nice one... :-)

copespeak
09-05-2014, 09:22 AM
Lovely dark kitty Enug! Beautiful eyes. :)

Enug
09-05-2014, 03:34 PM
Marilyn Anne, Mr. Akey, kenmo and Ms. Copespeak, thank you all so much for the nice things you said.:D I guess black cats don't usually have blue eyes so I took the licence a bit further and redid the whiskers - they're now blue too!

You'll need to click on the image for a larger view.

http://s27.postimg.org/shiqamkkf/screenshot_263.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/shiqamkkf/)

samiro
09-05-2014, 05:08 PM
beautiful cat..wel done :)

stevemawmv
09-05-2014, 05:12 PM
The 'Eyes have it'....

Back to my black cats! Playing with the knife.
Love the cat, mesmerizing blue eyes.....Nicely done!
Now take that knife away, cats aren't suppose to be playing with knifes....Hehehe!
Sorry, couldn't resist.....
Take care,
Steve

D Akey
09-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Marilyn Anne, Mr. Akey, kenmo and Ms. Copespeak, thank you all so much for the nice things you said.:D I guess black cats don't usually have blue eyes so I took the licence a bit further and redid the whiskers - they're now blue too!

You'll need to click on the image for a larger view.

http://s27.postimg.org/shiqamkkf/screenshot_263.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/shiqamkkf/)

Odd, very odd, June. I clicked on your small pic of the cat and it opened up with all kinds of other pics of shocking former Disney stars and so on. What did you do to make that happen? Never seen that before even when there's a link taking us to the poster's own site.

Do you have any idea what's up? Those other pics are clickable and take you to a site called Fem something or other. . . How weird. Is your cat female by any chance? She keeps interesting company. She's supposed to chase mice not Mousketeers. . . Sheesh.

Enug
09-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Mr.Akey that's scary - I don't get that at all and I've used this site for ages. This is what you should see. I checked the Beach Scene too as that screenshot was done with the same programme. It appears OK to me. ????

Enug
09-06-2014, 12:57 AM
samiro thanks so much.

Steve hmm! I'm going to have watch my grammar (not granma) when you are around - you're sharp too!;)

D Akey
09-06-2014, 07:49 AM
Yeah, really odd. This is the first and only time I've seen something like this happening. :confused::confused::confused:

Oh, I didn't see later in that thread that you have it clickable further down the thread. Yeah, it happens there too. It's clearly the same outfit cause it's the same webpage format. :confused::confused::eek::eek::confused::confused:

I wonder if they do that but not for the person posting so they can sneak in their links without the posting person seeing it necessary to go elsewhere for their linking purposes. I would be interested to know if that happens for anyone other than myself. If not, then I wonder why it's happening on my machine.

Enug
09-06-2014, 02:31 PM
I've used this same site on other forums no one has reported anything like this. I'll ask around as I will not continue using this site if that is what happens. I like the site because I can take a screen shot and immediately get the code for the link without having to save to my hard drive - making it very quick to use.

But I don't agree with the advertising is that's what you can call it. :mad::mad::mad:

I also hope someone else here in AR will tell us if they get the same.

hildee
09-06-2014, 04:25 PM
I clicked it but got nothing like what D A got. Mine looks like yours.

Enug
09-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Thanks Hildee - I hope that's the case with everyone else - but why Mr.Akey should be singled out for this treatment.:confused::(

D Akey
09-07-2014, 03:00 AM
Dunno.

But I'll just not click and that should do it. It doesn't happen until I activate it by clicking the little pic. So when I'm just arriving and reading through it's fine. That's the simplest practical solution for me. Besides when I click, the pic that appears is no larger and sometimes smaller than the original on you posted at the beginning of the thread. So there's no real reason for me to activate it.

gxhpainter2
09-07-2014, 03:11 AM
Enug, your kitty has enchanted us all, and now a mystery link as well... how strange :D:D

Enug
09-07-2014, 04:25 AM
gxhpainter are you getting the odd links too? I have a programme that blocks ads. Maybe Hildee has as well - do you think that's the reason why we don't see the links. I won't use it on this site again.

gxhpainter2
09-07-2014, 04:29 AM
gxhpainter are you getting the odd links too? I have a programme that blocks ads. Maybe Hildee has as well - do you think that's the reason why we don't see the links. I won't use it on this site again.
Enug yep I got exactly the same set of links that D Akey shows very strange, I used to be a web programmer so I know it is possible to hijack someones link and bury other links into it... I would definitely avoid that site for the time being. someone is hacking them.:mad:

Enug
09-07-2014, 04:44 AM
Thanks for that - I'll discontinue with the site.

hildee
09-07-2014, 12:26 PM
Thanks Hildee - I hope that's the case with everyone else - but why Mr.Akey should be singled out for this treatment.:confused::(

Maybe he needs to empty his browser cache. That might help.

D Akey
09-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Maybe he needs to empty his browser cache. That might help.

Good idea. Already tried it. Had no effect.

copespeak
09-07-2014, 07:00 PM
Yep, I got it too.