PDA

View Full Version : just for fun (classic sketch on paper)

nascal
09-04-2014, 03:08 AM
:D
for a long time, i draw on paper again
Just for fun

eighty+
09-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Beautilfull Nascal wouuld like to see More now your in the sketching Moud ;):D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

nascal
09-04-2014, 03:44 AM
Beautilfull Nascal wouuld like to see More now your in the sketching Moud ;):D:D:D POZDRAWSKI
feel very happy if it make you happy my friend :)
ill try more for the next, just wait :D

D Akey
09-04-2014, 05:23 AM
The short black guy looks like Ice T. I don't recognize the others. The style, even though it's sketchy, looks a little like influenced by the cartoonist Mort Drucker who did years of work for Mad Magazine. He had a regular feature where he would do parodies of current movies. Nice drawing.

Funny using the three hole punch for the paper and turning it into bullet holes and carrying that motif around leading to this flight of fantasy.

AndreaMG
09-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Haha, very well drawn, I like the "bullet holes" idea as well, very clever indeed. :cool:

copespeak
09-04-2014, 08:18 AM
That's a gritty sort of drawing and very well done.

Yes, the bullet holes are a clever idea. I remember years ago when my man had some small dents in his Harley, he wanted me to paint bullet holes over them. They turned out well, and amused him and others for years. :) :)

pat1940
09-04-2014, 12:07 PM
Great work and a pleasure to see

nascal
09-04-2014, 05:35 PM
The short black guy looks like Ice T. I don't recognize the others. The style, even though it's sketchy, looks a little like influenced by the cartoonist Mort Drucker who did years of work for Mad Magazine. He had a regular feature where he would do parodies of current movies. Nice drawing.

Funny using the three hole punch for the paper and turning it into bullet holes and carrying that motif around leading to this flight of fantasy.
Thank you for your information, ill try to search artwork of Mort Drucker, maybe i can learn more from him ^^.
I love to read your cmt D Akey, its always include many useful and funny information. Cảm ơn nhiều (thank you very much) :cool:

Haha, very well drawn, I like the "bullet holes" idea as well, very clever indeed. :cool:
^^ thank you

That's a gritty sort of drawing and very well done.
^^ thank you
Yes, the bullet holes are a clever idea. I remember years ago when my man had some small dents in his Harley, he wanted me to paint bullet holes over them. They turned out well, and amused him and others for years. :) :)
ha ha, its really a nice effect, my friend ^^

Great work and a pleasure to see
^^ thank you

kenmo
09-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Excellent...many thanks for sharing.....