PDA

View Full Version : Hands

thatbloodywoman
08-28-2014, 06:12 AM
Hands have an expressiveness that often go overlooked. Does anyone else like drawing hands and feet?

copespeak
08-28-2014, 08:41 AM
Hi ThatBloodyWoman! I love your hands and feet which are really well observed and drawn. They are hard to do well and can be so unconvincing if they're wrong. Yours aren't! :) :)

Bertrude
08-28-2014, 09:19 AM
Great hands! I'd give them a...

D Akey
08-28-2014, 09:34 AM
Absolutely hands speak volumes. I haven't painted or drawn just hands for a long while, but I'm glad I know how they're constructed when I employ them. They're prime actors. Feet too in some cases.

These look good and articulate as you've drawn them. Great job. :):):):):)

stevemawmv
08-28-2014, 10:05 AM
Hi TBW......
DITTO on the 'Thumbs Up' as well....Never really thought of drawing feet! I'll wait for your posting of a few...
Take care,
Steve

damasocl
08-28-2014, 02:53 PM
Para mí, las manos humanas es lo más difícil de dibujar. Por eso, admiro a quienes realizan dibujos de manos...Yo jamás he podido dibujarlas bien! Pero, acá van 2 imágenes de manos dibujadas por mi padre (QEPD), croquis de los años 50. Él no tenía estudios académicos.

For me, the human hand is the most difficult to draw. So, I admire those doing pictures of hands ... I could never draw them right! But here they are 2 images hand drawn by my father (RIP), sketches of the 50 years... He had no academic studies.

Congratulations dear thatbloodywoman!!!:o:o:o

hildee
08-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Hands are hard to draw, for me anyway. I'm working on a drawing of my daughter and the hand looks....um.... lol...

Yours are great!