PDA

View Full Version : Gaza 2098

Tonyjazz
08-06-2014, 01:52 PM
All my life I have seen this part of the world struggling for an elusive peace. I have heard all sides but, basically goes back to a barbaric form of behaviour of killing and maiming each other. All captured live for everyone to see. In my personal opinion I think God is pretty pissed off at all this. Muse behind the artwork.................tj

Caesar
08-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Exceptional irony about such a most sad topic. The problem is that bullish attitudes, revenge, retaliations and fortress siege feelings works against any settlement, that the ones who decide hardly consider humble people needs and wishes, but their geopolitical and megalomanic interests and, what's worst God is not called and invoked by opponents, especially on one side, to favour peace, but rather to make war and destroy the enemies or the so-called infidels. The Allmighty is very patient indeed and merciful if He decided to leave them to self-inflicted pains only. When will grow new generations forgetting the counteparts faults and crimes and start it all over for living aside? God knows, once again. Actually, in a way, we're all "pretty pissed off" at this again and over and over whatever move attempt is made ...
I don't know if a international eace-keeping solution like in Southern Lebanon is possible there too to give the time to grow new and differently educated people and some economical welfare where needed.

pai
08-06-2014, 10:09 PM
striking image. i like. mmhmm, learn to love each others, educate compassionate, pay it forward, i still think will bring peace :)

eighty+
08-06-2014, 10:45 PM
United Nation's Democracy at Work :( :( :( :confused: :confused:

Tonyjazz
08-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Thanks for looking and thoughtful commentary. We are not truly civilized until this stops, forever.

Bertrude
08-09-2014, 10:52 PM
It would probably take an alien invasion to unite everyone. Even then I suspect it wouldn't last long.

hildee
08-09-2014, 11:14 PM
Thank you for such a telling image and for bringing this up for discussion. Always good to see.

I'm pretty pissed off about the world in general at the moment. It's in a real bad state. Too many of those tribal countries hide behind God/Allah/whatever as an excuse for killing :( And don't get me started on the whole MH17 catastrophe. A whole nother kettle of fish.

pat1940
08-12-2014, 07:50 AM
Tony, agree with you , it seems that greed is taking over the world and it is never going to stop, greed and hate seems to be the norm nowadays, sad state of affairs it is, your painting may come true some day, anyway I do like what you have painted here, tells the story

D Akey
08-13-2014, 04:11 AM
I hope not. But it could happen that they don't know how to do anything but war. The technology may be the only thing that evolves.

shekofte
08-14-2014, 09:45 PM
they mean peace as Adolf Hitler defined

artage
08-23-2014, 06:01 PM
Hi TonyJazz, I'm don't know if AR is the right place for such topic but since you're trying to understand the situation in the middle east and mentioned the God, I would highly recommend you to read the Bible. You will find all answers to your questions there, including future, be sure.