PDA

View Full Version : Anton's gallery

Anton
07-30-2014, 10:49 AM
Hi everyone,

I've uploaded some images to my gallery on ArtRage site: members.artrage.com/gallery/38981 (I am not allowed to post links yet :D)

It would be good to get some constructive feedback :)

My images are also on DA (anton42.deviantart.com), yet I think I've picked all of the worthy(-ish) ArtRage-related ones from there. I tried using ArtRage several times before, then dropped it, then picked up again. Yet over time I start liking it more and more — for how easy and joyful it feels to be just painting in ArtRage, even if not doing anything in particular, it is just pleasant to play with the brushes etc :)

Best regards,
Anton

PS Looks like there is no notification when someone comments an image in the gallery — that is odd!

Bertrude
07-30-2014, 09:28 PM
Nice work Anton. Some wonderful and varied work you have there. I particularly like The Last Meteoroid image and love the bold contrast of it.

Anton
07-31-2014, 04:35 AM
Thank you, Bertrude!

I think it is interesting in general to see ArtRage works that have other styles than the general default of “playing with oils”. Though I do love playing with oils too, especially since I never did it in real life, and here we have the Undo button to boot! :D

Thanks for your kind words.