PDA

View Full Version : Glance

Belvrog
07-20-2014, 11:34 PM
Hi there. Here's another one. No refs used. Hope you like it.

Click twice on it for better viewing !

AndreaMG
07-21-2014, 02:15 AM
I sure like it ;)

stevemawmv
07-21-2014, 04:07 AM
I really like paintings like this especially eyes.....and the B/W really adds a touch of mystery to the image.
Cool image....Take care!
Steve

hildee
07-21-2014, 12:31 PM
Lara Croft, Tomb Raider?

Great work!

Nika
07-21-2014, 08:39 PM
What a piercing glance! Great work :)

SCP
07-22-2014, 10:04 AM
Great close up shot Belvrog,and well painted mate!;):D

D Akey
07-22-2014, 10:50 AM
Super cool! I love it. Very graphic novel.

Caesar
07-22-2014, 07:04 PM
It looks like eye painting is the fashion subject in this period and it certainly require masterful mates to get this kind of result, dear Belvrog.

Alexandra
07-23-2014, 12:00 AM
Whoa, another story with your great graphic, Belvrog.
Someone, or something has caught her eye.

D Akey
07-23-2014, 03:19 PM
I just looked at it again and I am really impressed by the texture you got -- between the cool graininess overall and the freckles gotten with the kind of little droplet puddles along the edges of the nose. Really great touch! Your technique has gotten really very good.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

NickBussy
07-23-2014, 09:04 PM
nice work. like the textures

eighty+
07-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Hey Belvrog for goodness sake Let her in as peeking threw the letter box can make the eye's water

;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
07-24-2014, 02:56 AM
Belvrog, you have to see this at a larger scale to appreciate the detail and textures of the skin, I like the fact it is a black and white image, adds to its emotional tension and grittiness, her glance is very unsettling, like I am a potential food source...:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:: cool::cool: but an exquisite work.

pat1940
07-24-2014, 07:14 AM
Belvrog, what wonderful eyes and texture, great b&w portrait

pai
07-24-2014, 02:14 PM
Oh, I love this one a lot ! Great black and white, strong image to me. ! woot ! go ! go ! go !

kenmo
07-25-2014, 06:11 AM
Those eyes and stare are compelling....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Belvrog
07-29-2014, 11:08 AM
I sure like it ;)
Ok noted, thanks dear Andrea! ;)

I really like paintings like this especially eyes.....and the B/W really adds a touch of mystery to the image.
Cool image....Take care!
Steve

Thanks very much for your kind comment Steve.

Lara Croft, Tomb Raider?

Great work!

Hi Hildee. Yeah kinda, even iwasn't my intention..had to check out if it looks like her, wasn't that sure about that newest rendition and stumbled upcon some great artwork of it. Thanks !!

What a piercing glance! Great work :)

Hey Nika. Thanks alot.

Great close up shot Belvrog,and well painted mate!;):D

Hi Scott, thanks much for checking it out matey. Pleased you like it.

Super cool! I love it. Very graphic novel.

I just looked at it again and I am really impressed by the texture you got -- between the cool graininess overall and the freckles gotten with the kind of little droplet puddles along the edges of the nose. Really great touch! Your technique has gotten really very good.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

Thank you D Akey. Thanks much for your encouraging comments and that you took the time to check it out. I often find myself spending time on details like that. Hard to say it's done, but at least I am quite sure I am not the only one. Thanks much for taking notice of it. :D Meanwhile it has become easier for me to finish them. I just get told to do so. :p:D:D

It looks like eye painting is the fashion subject in this period and it certainly require masterful mates to get this kind of result, dear Belvrog.

Hi dear Caesar, you're too kind. But yes, Steve's tapping the foot to the music and the rest of us follows. Ears next. :D:D:D:)

Whoa, another story with your great graphic, Belvrog.
Someone, or something has caught her eye.

Hi Sandy. That's just because of your own creativity. ;) Thanks much dear friend. Glad to know you enjoyed it.

nice work. like the textures

Hi Nick. Thanks much for checking it out.

Hey Belvrog for goodness sake Let her in as peeking threw the letter box can make the eye's water

;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

Hahahaha. Oh Eighty, now I never can look at paintings like this again without having that association. :D:D:D:D:D

Belvrog, you have to see this at a larger scale to appreciate the detail and textures of the skin, I like the fact it is a black and white image, adds to its emotional tension and grittiness, her glance is very unsettling, like I am a potential food source...:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:: cool::cool: but an exquisite work.

Thanks mich Gary for your comment and I see it the same way. There's something very special about black and white images. It's all about value. Thanks alot for your comment.

Belvrog, what wonderful eyes and texture, great b&w portrait

Hi Pat, thanks you very much.Take care!

Oh, I love this one a lot ! Great black and white, strong image to me. ! woot ! go ! go ! go !

So great to have you back pai. Thank you very much. Really pleased you like it.

Those eyes and stare are compelling....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hi Ken, thanks much. Already have been looking at your newest set of photos. Wow. I'll definitely will leave a comment there,just running a bit out of time at the moment, I have some trouble to keep the pace of this forum. Thanks much for checking it out.