PDA

View Full Version : Echos of Yellow and Green

gxhpainter2
07-17-2014, 05:52 AM
leaving this to your imagination Steve, and hopefully AndreaMG will come up yet again with the appropriate source image :cool: hope you enjoy this excursion

stevemawmv
07-17-2014, 07:34 AM
Well, I'am hoping you don't have Color flow imaging on your mind, currently I'am not up on the flow colors explanations or the principles of color doppler.
Regardless of what it represents your image does have 'Vibrant Echoes' of color and a strong flow to it......Sorry, I've been in and out of hospitals way to
often recently... starting to affect my judgement.
Or I just may be seeing a cozy little cabin in the woods amidst the yellows and greens of the wild flowers....
I Like it!
Take care friend,
Steve

Caesar
07-17-2014, 07:48 PM
I think You were influences by Brazil national colors and the shape of the Soccer World Cup ...:o;) This is a marvellous artistic synthesis of all that Championship!;)
While we wait for Andrea's findings, here's a possible reference ...

gxhpainter2
07-18-2014, 04:01 AM
Well, I'am hoping you don't have Color flow imaging on your mind, currently I'am not up on the flow colors explanations or the principles of color doppler.
Regardless of what it represents your image does have 'Vibrant Echoes' of color and a strong flow to it......Sorry, I've been in and out of hospitals way to
often recently... starting to affect my judgement.
Or I just may be seeing a cozy little cabin in the woods amidst the yellows and greens of the wild flowers....
I Like it!
Take care friend,
Steve thanks Steve, I can see your cabin in the woods... a lovely place to be.

I think You were influences by Brazil national colors and the shape of the Soccer World Cup ...:o;) This is a marvellous artistic synthesis of all that Championship!;)
While we wait for Andrea's findings, here's a possible reference ... Hmmm you might be right Caesar, maybe all that advertising snuck into my subconscious and them resurfaced as this painting....:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::):)

jibes
07-18-2014, 04:09 AM
Great work Gary! Love the rough textures and composition.

justjean
07-18-2014, 05:19 AM
Wonderful textures, colours and design Gary

gxhpainter2
07-18-2014, 05:54 AM
Great work Gary! Love the rough textures and composition.thanks Neal I was using the tube paint to build up an impasto look.:cool::cool::)

Wonderful textures, colours and design Gary Hi Jean good to hear from you again!, thanks for commenting..:):):)

pat1940
07-18-2014, 08:52 AM
Gary, hope you do not take this as an insult, but this is so pretty, I love the colors, the softness to this painting and would hang this on my wall anytime, I know you don't look for the work pretty lol but cant help what I see lol

gxhpainter2
07-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Gary, hope you do not take this as an insult, but this is so pretty, I love the colors, the softness to this painting and would hang this on my wall anytime, I know you don't look for the work pretty lol but cant help what I see lol why thank you Pat, I would never be insulted by having a painting called pretty, I am very pleased you like this one so much.:cool::cool:

D Akey
07-19-2014, 07:41 AM
Really like this one. Great variety in the shape -- a stretch for you and I think it works great.

AndreaMG
07-21-2014, 02:09 AM
leaving this to your imagination Steve, and hopefully AndreaMG will come up yet again with the appropriate source image :cool: hope you enjoy this excursion

Hello Dear Gary,

A bit late but here I am :p, there's no doubt whatsoever that you masterfully captured the nativity of our Lord and Saviour :o

Here's a scene from the beautiful movie "Nativity" by Catherine Hardwicke starring the lovely Keisha Castle-Hughes in the role of Maria

Caesar
07-21-2014, 08:33 PM
Incredible! Once You made the observation, dear andrea, I started seeing a presepe in Gary's painting (i.e. the nativity scene we set up since many centuries here in Italy at Christmas) !
I would therefore hera also, as the painting soundtrack, kids and angels singing: "Tu scendi dalle stelle, o ree del cieeelo ...":o;)

gxhpainter2
07-22-2014, 02:33 AM
Really like this one. Great variety in the shape -- a stretch for you and I think it works great. thanks dear friend, this was a bit of work but in the end I liked the results.

Hello Dear Gary,

A bit late but here I am :p, there's no doubt whatsoever that you masterfully captured the nativity of our Lord and Saviour :o

Here's a scene from the beautiful movie "Nativity" by Catherine Hardwicke starring the lovely Keisha Castle-Hughes in the role of Maria

82013 again AndreaMG you stun and surprise me with your remarkable finds...:cool::):) it is as much fun for me to see what you find as it is creating them in the first place.

Incredible! Once You made the observation, dear andrea, I started seeing a presepe in Gary's painting (i.e. the nativity scene we set up since many centuries here in Italy at Christmas) !
I would therefore hera also, as the painting soundtrack, kids and angels singing: "Tu scendi dalle stelle, o ree del cieeelo ...":o;) Caesar I totally agree.. what a find.:cool:

AndreaMG
07-22-2014, 06:35 AM
again AndreaMG you stun and surprise me with your remarkable finds...:cool::):) it is as much fun for me to see what you find as it is creating them in the first place.

You're welcome Dear Gary, I like it as well, but to tell the truth this time it was instant it was it and nothin else, thanks to you I'm beginning to get abstract paintings :cool:

AndreaMG
07-22-2014, 06:39 AM
I would therefore hera also, as the painting soundtrack, kids and angels singing: "Tu scendi dalle stelle, o ree del cieeelo ...":o;)

Haha, thank you Dear Caesar, what a beautiful canto, here's Master Pavarotti singing "Tu scendi dalle stelle" (Enjoy :o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfZkXntKY8k

Lyrics (Italian)

Tu scendi dalle stelle,
O Re del Cielo,
e vieni in una grotta,
al freddo al gelo.

O Bambino mio Divino
Io ti vedo qui a tremar,
O Dio Beato
Ahi, quanto ti costò
l'avermi amato!

A te, che sei del mondo
il Creatore,
mancano panni e fuoco;
O mio Signore!

Caro eletto Pargoletto,
Quanto questa povertà
più mi innamora!
Giacché ti fece amor
povero ancora!

Lyrics (English)

From starry skies descending,
Thou comest, glorious King,
A manger low Thy bed,
In winter's icy sting;

O my dearest Child most holy,
Shudd'ring, trembling in the cold!
Great God, Thou lovest me!
What suff'ring Thou didst bear,
That I near Thee might be!

Thou art the world's Creator,
God's own and true Word,
Yet here no robe, no fire
For Thee, Divine Lord.

Dearest, fairest, sweetest Infant,
Dire this state of poverty.
The more I care for Thee,
Since Thou, o Love Divine,
Will'st now so poor to be.

gxhpainter2
07-22-2014, 07:42 AM
AndreaMG wonderful ! I hope everyone takes time to listen to this.., and thanks for the English translation...

SCP
07-22-2014, 09:54 AM
AndreaMG has done it again !:eek: Hey Gary great painting,I could see a cabin in the woods but that pales to what AndreaMG has shown.Like your color choices and shapes,well done mate.:cool:;)

D Akey
07-22-2014, 10:49 AM
How's that for range, she's played Mary and Lea. . . or one of those George Lucas royals. . . apparently she specializes in "a long time ago". . .

Andrea: Funny your finding parallels in the world that one wouldn't usually connect with these abstracts, but yeah. . . they're really close in ways other than subject.

Alexandra
07-23-2014, 12:24 AM
A passageway to a time where cave dwellers existed and just beyond-knowledge within ancient hieroglyphics waiting for a translator...
Another outstanding work dear Gary!

gxhpainter2
07-23-2014, 02:11 AM
AndreaMG has done it again !:eek: Hey Gary great painting,I could see a cabin in the woods but that pales to what AndreaMG has shown.Like your color choices and shapes,well done mate.:cool:;) thanks Scott, AndreaMG is amazing isn't he at finding these !?

A passageway to a time where cave dwellers existed and just beyond-knowledge within ancient hieroglyphics waiting for a translator...
Another outstanding work dear Gary! yes the time when magic was everywhere ... thanks Alexandra :):):)