PDA

View Full Version : genesis of a neutronic star - for Caesar

gxhpainter2
07-12-2014, 04:09 AM
I took a previous image ( Concentration ) and with the inspiration from Caesar's comment evolved into this more complex variation... thanks Caesar.. you are an inspiration!...:cool::):)

Caesar
07-12-2014, 05:20 AM
WOW. Thank You so much, dear Gary! You came out with a blasting masterpiece! It deserves to be printed and to be hung. You really packed all Your marvels in this compact superstar!:eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:

D Akey
07-12-2014, 06:18 AM
I agree with Caesar. This, for me, is far more interesting to look at. But it's all about looking at the journey rather than just one step on the way.

This one's compelling and intriguing and there's something for me (speaking for myself of course) to run with. I love the colors, but especially the fringe area (the corona?) how you shattered and fragmented it into prismatic shards. Like I say, it's something I can really run with. And I personally have never seen nor thought of something like this, so it's a home run on that point as well.

Of course, there's the symbolic archetype or the image of the sun or a circle that Carl Jung mentions. It's very powerful. If seen as a cell replicating, it's got a whole other level of interpretation as well. Gotta love archetypes for their diverse spins.

Great job. :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
07-12-2014, 07:16 AM
Hi Gary....This is one heavy image, literally! Beautifully painted and packing a punch, hopefully it won't collapse and become another black hole, kinda like the stellar beauty of it.
Opps!...I just realized it also looks like a great white shark....mouth wide open and about to swallow up...Ahhhh!... Anything near it! 'Black holes the Great Whites of the universes'...Yeah...imagination wandered again...
It's a Farout image Gary...
Take care friend,
Steve

Bertrude
07-12-2014, 07:16 AM
Nice. Really nice. I love the colours that you chose to use. They off each other really well.

gxhpainter2
07-12-2014, 08:06 AM
WOW. Thank You so much, dear Gary! You came out with a blasting masterpiece! It deserves to be printed and to be hung. You really packed all Your marvels in this compact superstar!:eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D: that is great Caesar, so pleased you like this... when you left your comment on Concentration this image just blasted in my mind and I could not wait to have time to work it out... the crystalline edges and red white hot interior just seemed to happen, although I took a lot of dabbing around and a little rabbit hole trickery..

I agree with Caesar. This, for me, is far more interesting to look at. But it's all about looking at the journey rather than just one step on the way.

This one's compelling and intriguing and there's something for me (speaking for myself of course) to run with. I love the colors, but especially the fringe area (the corona?) how you shattered and fragmented it into prismatic shards. Like I say, it's something I can really run with. And I personally have never seen nor thought of something like this, so it's a home run on that point as well.

Of course, there's the symbolic archetype or the image of the sun or a circle that Carl Jung mentions. It's very powerful. If seen as a cell replicating, it's got a whole other level of interpretation as well. Gotta love archetypes for their diverse spins.

Great job. :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: thanks DAkey, I can see that the original Concentration while mildly interesting did not grab your imagination as much as this, but it is interesting in that it provides a glimpse on how one painting can lead to another yet more fully realized painting.

Hi Gary....This is one heavy image, literally! Beautifully painted and packing a punch, hopefully it won't collapse and become another black hole, kinda like the stellar beauty of it.
Opps!...I just realized it also looks like a great white shark....mouth wide open and about to swallow up...Ahhhh!... Anything near it! 'Black holes the Great Whites of the universes'...Yeah...imagination wandered again...
It's a Farout image Gary...
Take care friend,
Steve ah a great white and a neutronic genesis, both devourers of worlds....:eek:.... lol please you like this as well.

Nice. Really nice. I love the colours that you chose to use. They off each other really well. Bertrude, a new visitor to my posts !. :):) ... welcome and thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.

Alexandra
07-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Another wow here too Gary, brilliant!!!!

AndreaMG
07-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Love this one, that cerulean blue looks like lapislazzuli :cool:

coops
07-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Feel like I am looking into the jaws of some mystical creatue, its wonderful:)

Bertrude
07-14-2014, 03:29 AM
Bertrude, a new visitor to my posts !. :):) ... welcome and thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.

You're welcome. This one really captured me and pulled me in. Like a black hole :)

I meant to say that the colours 'play off each other' well not just 'off each other', as that sounds like they're trying to kill one another. Actually maybe that's not too far off as there's a lot of colour agitation going off in your works - always so vibrant and energetic.

gxhpainter2
07-14-2014, 04:20 AM
Another wow here too Gary, brilliant!!!! thanks Sandy!

Love this one, that cerulean blue looks like lapislazzuli :cool: I was emulating crystalline colors reflecting off each other... crystals have always amazed me with their intense colors and facets reflecting light.

Feel like I am looking into the jaws of some mystical creatue, its wonderful:) Katie , thanks! I think Steve was seeing a great white but I see the giant maw heading straight towards the viewer.. :eek::eek:

You're welcome. This one really captured me and pulled me in. Like a black hole :)

I meant to say that the colours 'play off each other' well not just 'off each other', as that sounds like they're trying to kill one another. Actually maybe that's not too far off as there's a lot of colour agitation going off in your works - always so vibrant and energetic. thanks again Bertrude...

SCP
07-14-2014, 08:23 PM
Amazing !!! Getting sucked into the Vortex....this really gets my imagination fired up ! Very cool Gary.:cool:;)

gxhpainter2
07-15-2014, 02:39 AM
Amazing !!! Getting sucked into the Vortex....this really gets my imagination fired up ! Very cool Gary.:cool:;) great and a BIG thanks Scott ! :):cool::cool:

Rachelle
01-15-2015, 10:01 PM
I know I'm a bit late to this party, but... Gary, this is just awesome!!

Edit:
I'm sorry I missed the process leading to this great work of yours. I've continued reading the thread and you mention the origin of this piece being Concentration which I have not seen yet, which was then sparked by something Caesar said.

As much as I love your superstar end result, and it sure stands solidly alone, I also appreciate the process aspect of art. I'll try to catch this one soon.

pat1940
01-17-2015, 12:17 PM
Hi Gary, love the wild colors in this, it would wake me up in the morning lol

Ell Wolf
06-04-2020, 03:07 AM
wow!!! this is coool