PDA

View Full Version : Willow

Gms9810
07-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Last night my oldest ferret died in my arms. She was having seizures and was screaming in fear. Normally ferrets don't have a voice unless they're scared or in pain. Ferrets in America live about 7 or 8 years, she was 9. I was really down about it and this afternoon we went to Wal Mart. There were soe little girls at the door trying to give some kittens away. I was holding one and my wife just said NO! The one I was holding was the last one they had and knowing I was really down, she changed her answer to yes.
This was Willow
81831 81832
This is my kitten.

kenmo
07-11-2014, 12:37 AM
I am sorry to hear about the passing of Willow. In the late 1990's I lost my dear friend Hurry who was a very kind and lovable orange tomcat. He lived to be 19 1/2 years of age. I still have the odd dream or two of him...

D Akey
07-12-2014, 04:40 AM
Yeah, very sad. And the kitten will definitely have a great home. You did well to get her or him.

Belvrog
07-12-2014, 05:00 AM
Sorry to hear that, man. But lucky you that you found your new friend in time of need. Such a cutie.

Gms9810
07-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Yeah, very sad. And the kitten will definitely have a great home. You did well to get her or him.

He's a him, thanks.

Enug
07-12-2014, 07:12 PM
So sad when our pets die - I feel for you. Even tho you won't forget Willow you will develop a loving bond with your new kitten and he with you. I've just left my two boys (cats) in a boarding establishment while we go on holiday. It felt strange coming home to an empty house - I miss them already.

Gms9810
07-13-2014, 05:45 AM
I still have two more ferrets and my wife has one, plus as most folks know I have a lot of rats, my favorite pets and we have four mutts. My wife would take exception to that because HER dog is a full blood American Red Nosed pit. Mine is a Young Husky and I have a grumpy old girl that I found along the road in December about eight years ago. She was a baby, nothing but bones and scars and mange. Now she's old and belongs to no one, rather I belong to her, she tries to sleep on my wife's side, follows me wherever I go and is completely dedicated to me, and she never lets me forget it. I also have my dove and my African Grey that talks constantly, usually cussing at the dogs.

D Akey
07-13-2014, 11:29 AM
Yeah, that bird sounds like a pirate's parrot. Learned his chops from Capn' Flint. "RIGHT YOU SCURVEY DOGS!!!!! HEAVE TO!!!!!" <Brrraaawwwkkk!>

Gms9810
07-14-2014, 02:26 AM
I wish that's what he said.