PDA

View Full Version : Arbre magique

Caesar
07-09-2014, 03:15 AM
Since Pai asked for more, here's another wood using some of the same tips and tricks ...

SCP
07-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Nice use of the Glitter gun and other tricks you have up your sleeve Dear Caesar.:cool:

eighty+
07-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Ho Ho. Ho. Caesar. 7 ..1. All we want now Is the Dutch. To beat the Agrees

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

stevemawmv
07-09-2014, 01:53 PM
"We're not out of the woods yet" .......Sorry, always wanted to use that expression!
Interesting techniques used in this one, I am enjoying this 'Forest Set' of paintings
but with my bad eyes the faint glow to the left and the two greyish eyes on the right are
getting my imagination running wild again.
Great job Caesar.....
Take care,
Steve

Caesar
07-09-2014, 08:55 PM
... and it really takes a quite short time to set up such stages ... thank you, dear Scott!

I'm with oranges now, even if it's the wrong season for such fruits ... Yeah. Thank you, dear ATPlus!

Thank You, dear Steve. Placing the glows and highlights is a fundamental activity after all for evocating a visual impression, I think, the rest of the story, with few little cues more, may be projected by our own minds.

hcwswdj
07-10-2014, 02:57 AM
it a good explore of using tools 。do it what you want.

gxhpainter2
07-10-2014, 03:06 AM
quite the magical forest... I like the painting, lots of interesting areas to let the mind wander into and out of....:):)

D Akey
07-10-2014, 03:54 AM
Cool effort, Caesar. Nice experimentation. . . using your "mojo" to paint still. But I think you may be a little off your game. . . not one buxom naked Italian woman to be seen. . . Dryads are a little to elusive even for your mighty stylus. . .or mouse, depending on the climate I suppose. . .

Well, at least the very compelling Brazilian girl got a new wardrobe thanks to you. . . I guess she bet on the wrong team and lost her pocket money. . . her pocket book. . . and her pockets. . . unlike Mr Ploos who cleaned up on Germany's win and bought a new printer. :cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:D:D:D ;););):p:p:p:eek::eek::confused::confused::):):):o :o:o

kenmo
07-10-2014, 05:59 AM
A very magical painting.... Love it....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

AndreaMG
07-10-2014, 07:19 AM
Very cool Dear Caesar, but I bet It doesn't smell as good as the original one, besides you cannot put it into the car :cool: Ciau ne

Caesar
07-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Right, dear Hcwswdj, but remember to keep the control and the drive, otherwise tools would make You mess up and end with a horrible jumble.;) Thank You!

Thank you, dear Gary! Actually I'm working experimentally with the hope to become a supplier of yours for some fabric and texture to be used on Your wonderful masterpieces one day ...;):oLOL Thank you!

ROFL:o;) Dear D Akey, my worry is not to become elusive too soon myself, either physically and mentally, due to the ageing process ...;) As for buxom ladies and dryads I've therefore to follow the physician's prescription of small doses of them, like with homeopathy ...:o;)
Experiments, each now and then are both interesting and fun. Certainly the pleasure of drawing a seductive Brazilian girl to use to virtually play with her wardrobe is rewarding, not like as in the real world, but it keeps you reminding of one of the blessings of life and furtherly grateful to have sharingly enjoyed this contingent window of opportunity, when we're alive. ;) Thank You!

Thank You, dear Kenmo! If I were a real artist, I think that I would put in my scope the revelation of the magic we often don't see and we have all over around us, no matter how hard, sad or terrible life may often show to be too.

Right, dear Andrea, but it works visually better then the original at night with dim lights ... ;) That was the idea for the title, a magical tree to be easioly confused with a common commercial product, a cheap supermarket commodity. Thank You!

coops
07-11-2014, 12:52 AM
There should be little faries hiding and flying about in your painting, its so pretty:)

Caesar
07-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Thank You, dear Katie! Would You join the party too then? Nectar and ambrosia in quantities to the guests and a lot of fun ... You don't even have to take a Martini bottle to come. ;):oLOL

Alexandra
07-12-2014, 12:26 PM
I was thinking exactly what Katie was thinking, Cesare. It looks as if there is a secret path nearby this wonderful tree where the fairies may dwell.