PDA

View Full Version : Jilted

pat1940
07-08-2014, 07:05 AM
This poor girl has been jilted, some ref, done in oil

stevemawmv
07-08-2014, 07:17 AM
Love it Pat.....I find it hard to believe this beautiful girl has been jilted, maybe it's just a misunderstanding?
Anyway...she's young and Beautiful and I'am quite sure she'll get over it with time...Outstanding treatment
on the background, fantastic job all the way around.....
Take care friend,
Steve

gxhpainter2
07-08-2014, 08:00 AM
Pat , an interesting painting challenge, love the girls attitude!, and the richly abstract background, like a floral garden. nicely done :):)

Belvrog
07-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Love how you treated the background here, works great. Really cool Pat.

D Akey
07-08-2014, 10:51 AM
La femme fatale -- she does not endure being jilted most easily, yes-no?. . .

I can tell she's been jilted because in one hand she holds the flower by the stem, while in the other she's got hold of the pistol. Wonder which covert operation she works for. . . she is doubtless a spy. . .

Very detective fiction or romance genre, Pat. . . Time you were on a cover. . .

Tonyjazz
07-08-2014, 11:57 AM
A period piece of grand beauty. Very much like the impressionists, only better.

Caesar
07-08-2014, 07:05 PM
Maybe a luck in the long run. Gentlemen tend to worsen with age much more than ladies do ....:o Nice painting though. Very expressive and charming.

coops
07-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Love that background and the pose is terrific, great work again Pat:)

Alexandra
07-09-2014, 04:40 AM
Pat, she has found he has left her a rose, but the letter has been blown away.....
Will she ever find it? Will someone else read his words?
What a wonderful painting, great job, Pat.

kenmo
07-09-2014, 05:11 AM
What a beautiful painting and I can certainly feel her emotion of being jilted.....

SCP
07-09-2014, 09:23 AM
Very nice Pat,vibrant looking oils.:cool:

hcwswdj
07-10-2014, 03:08 AM
impressionists style! worthing look for one time after time~

pat1940
07-10-2014, 08:21 AM
Very kind comments from all, thankyou, have not been feeling well, had to go to hospital as my potassium dropped very low and had to have introvenus injections of potassium, but will be back with comments very shortly, just need a few days rest, thankyou all

D Akey
07-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that Pat. . .

If you can take supplements to bring your body back into balance, that sounds like a fairly gentle fix. I hope that's all you have to do. . . although between you and me, pills are not my favorite thing in the world, and neither are injections, especially IVs. . . but they certainly can be useful.

Well, take care of yourself and looking forward to all the romance you bring to the forums. . .

Be well!!!!!! And just pop back in any time you please. Always good to hear from you.

gxhpainter2
07-10-2014, 08:30 AM
dearest Pat, sorry to hear that, I hope you have a complete and quick recovery so we get to see more of your beautiful paintings...:):)

stevemawmv
07-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Sorry to hear this Pat, Get your rest and take care of yourself, get better and get back....we will all be waiting!
My Best Wishes go out to you......
Steve

Caesar
07-10-2014, 08:10 PM
Sorry to hear that, dear Pat! Watch they really inject potassium and not opossum though, I wouldn't like to look at Your next artpieces sitting upside-down ...:o;):DLOL BTW, a friend of mine asked if You've got the cell numebr of this poor jilted beauty.;) With any due permission of possible jealous people around You :eek::o I would send you a little hug, kiss and wish of a prompt recovery.

Belvrog
07-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Just reread your thread. So sorry to read of that. Take care pat and get well soon!!!

AndreaMG
07-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Sorry to hear about your health, very cool painting by the way (she will soon forget about the sadness I think, women are so strong). Hope you get better soon :)

pat1940
07-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Akey, Gary, Steve, Caesar, Belvrog, and Andrea, your well wishes were so touching, I really think they have worked, I am feeling better every day that passes, the doctor asked me what I liked to do most, I told him that I love to do digital painting on my computer and talk to many of my friends on the forum, he said then paint paint paint, it is the best relaxation that I could have, so that is exactly what Im doing, thankyou dear friends for all your care and taking the time to send your well wishes

Alexandra
07-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Dear Pat, I am so sorry to read that you've been in the hospital. Warm hugs dear friend, and get well soon.xx

pat1940
07-13-2014, 08:39 AM
Thankyou Sandy, but I see you went thru some difficulties awhile ago, hope you are on the mend, take care my friend