PDA

View Full Version : Shiny

nascal
07-06-2014, 06:28 AM
Learning to paint: lighting, skin, anatomy etc...
Glad to see your feedback :rolleyes:

D Akey
07-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Cute girl! She looks oddly intriguing, I can't quite put my finger on what it is about here that's so appealing. . . but she's a honey.

I would define your background a little more if you are interested. Because of the shape of it all and the complimentary colors it's pulling my attention probably more than you want it to. But overall this is really nice. It's not that easy to paint beautiful girls and make them look beautiful, especially when they have such expression. :cool::cool::cool:

nascal
07-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Cute girl! She looks oddly intriguing, I can't quite put my finger on what it is about here that's so appealing. . . but she's a honey.

I would define your background a little more if you are interested. Because of the shape of it all and the complimentary colors it's pulling my attention probably more than you want it to. But overall this is really nice. It's not that easy to paint beautiful girls and make them look beautiful, especially when they have such expression. :cool::cool::cool:
I totally agree with you, D-Akey. I should make it more softten and mix with the light.
Maybe i focus so much on the girl so i cant realize that thing
Thank you so much :D

hcwswdj
07-07-2014, 03:31 PM
welcome ! this painting is very cool ,lovely girl~

Caesar
07-07-2014, 06:43 PM
You updated the vintage pin-up style here! I love this painting. Fresh, spontaneous and spicy.

Belvrog
07-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Very cute girl and a warm shiny ambiance. Like it!!!!

coops
07-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Nice work and yes she is very cute:)