PDA

View Full Version : A Copespeak's Borzoi ancestor

Caesar
07-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Why not a Borzoi dog me too? A special fossil one though. A sabreteeth Borzoi. ;) Here it is. Pencil and chalk. Indicative reference Copespeak's one. My mouse told me I have to add its signature too next time!

gxhpainter2
07-05-2014, 02:03 AM
Caesar, an amazing archeological find!....looks like he is looking at me as food. your mouse deserves great credit for the artistic achievement... ( really nicely done).:cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
07-05-2014, 07:10 AM
Caesar, your mouse is so creative, of course the man that guides his mouse is super creative, great job lol

copespeak
07-05-2014, 07:58 AM
Wonderful Caesar! I needed a good laugh. He is definitely going into my archives. :) :)

Fabulous eyes! :cool:

stevemawmv
07-05-2014, 08:32 AM
Whoa!...Check out those chompers, good one Caesar! 'SmilodonBorzoi'......
Fun stuff,
Steve

D Akey
07-05-2014, 09:01 AM
When the serpent tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden, it didn't stop there, did it. Apparently the serpent tempted a dog as well and this is the result. Can you believe it. . . He got to man's mate. . . and then man's best friend. That sneaky serpent is covering all the bases. . .

AndreaMG
07-06-2014, 06:42 AM
Haha looks like a borzoi from the ice age, my utmost compliments to monsieur le mouse too ;)

SCP
07-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Hahaha very cool twist mate !:cool::D

Caesar
07-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Thank You, dear Gary! It was found in the snow, otherwise we sould have just digged out a bunch of curious bones I guess. He was the mate of the ancient most bashful australopytheci I presume .....:p:o;)

A funny image, that of me riding a mouse, dear Pat! It would deserve a vignette ... but the poor mouse would get a hernia, i'm afraid LOL:o;)

I beg Your pardon, dear Robyn, but I can hardly refrain or keep seriously sometimes. I'm glad You're wonderfully witty and liked it (the rear of my trousers appreciate not to have been duly kicked). Thank You!

You're a fine paleonthologist I see, dear Steve!:eek::cool: Actually the fangs were not for biting, but to keep alinged the tongue and keep it from swinging all over when it was racing.;):o Thank You!

That was the same impression my sons and myself got too just after sketching this transformed proto-canides, dear Andrea! Thank you from my mouse too!

Dear Scott, I realized I possibly started a subsidiary of Your renowned monsters company where I sell products of a cheaper sub-brand of Your weird creatures.:o;) Thank You!

Alexandra
07-07-2014, 11:58 PM
Haha, outstanding, Cesare!

kenmo
07-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Caesar - Loving this painting....another brilliant work from a master....

Caesar
07-08-2014, 01:16 AM
Haha, outstanding, Cesare!
The teeth You mean, I guess, dear Sandra .... LOL:o;) It was funny to do. Thank You!

You're too kind, dear Kenmo. I'm just an amateur liking to play with pencils, brushes ... and subjects. Thank You!

Syl49
07-08-2014, 05:42 AM
He's awfully cute...those eyes are to melt for!

Belvrog
07-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Hahaha, fantastic!! Look in these eyes... a dinosaurs best friend! Very well done! But don't let him bring in the newspaper.:):)

Caesar
07-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Thank You, dear Syl49! That's why it's so dangerous ...;)

Hahaha, fantastic!! Look in these eyes... a dinosaurs best friend! Very well done! But don't let him bring in the newspaper.:):)
LOL:o:D The same caution applies to the slippers, dear Belvrog; don't ask him to bring them neither! Thank You!

coops
07-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Wow scarey doggie Cesare:)

Caesar
07-09-2014, 01:22 AM
Welcome back, dear Katie! I presume You've been busy gardening .... Thank you!