PDA

View Full Version : Windows of opportunity (Alternate version in page 2)

Caesar
07-03-2014, 04:25 AM
Another experimental departures in a weird reality, perhaps the Hyperuranium, the world of ideas of Plato ....

eighty+
07-03-2014, 06:16 AM
Yep Caesar thanks think I've got the idea ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO...si...si

AndreaMG
07-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Hal 9001? Cool :cool:

SCP
07-03-2014, 02:48 PM
Very Cool ,lol @ AndreaMG.... "HAL: Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.":p
Nice one mate ! ;):cool:

stevemawmv
07-03-2014, 06:06 PM
May lead us into the Windows of the imagination....."You may have just crossed over into the Twilight Zone"......
This is the second painting this week that twlight zone came to mind. I'll contemplate Plato's hyperuranium
and the world beyond at a later date my friend.
Really dig this painting Caesar.....
Take care my friend,
Steve

Caesar
07-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Confess it, dear ATPlus the Old, looking at this painting You thought for a while to have fallen aslept once more in front of Your PC monitor ... and you were dreaming of Your morning breakfast staring at You .... LOL:o;) Thank You!

You cited an absolute milestone of sci-fi movies of my youth, dear Andrea, and of my passion for the general relativity as well even not being an old, aged boy like me ... Thank You for taking me back also emotionally and feelingwise to a wonderful period of my life.

Dear Scott, it looks like Your mind too disassembled HAL9000 pieces from this weird, rationalized painting. It was just a natural follow-on to my latest texture experiments. Thank You!

You had a great idea with your powerful imagination, dear Steve! probably a vintage or gothic architectural element would benefit very much this composition! I don't know where else You imagined to enter into twilight zone (Gary's doors?) but I like the sound of mystery it evokes. Thank You!

eighty+
07-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Ok Caesar I Tried last night and look where that got me !!! in the middle of a haystack not that their around anymore

;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONO.......Si................................Si

Alexandra
07-04-2014, 07:19 AM
Thinking: the talking of the soul with itself. Plato, indeed. Exceptional piece, Cesare, bravo!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

copespeak
07-04-2014, 08:37 AM
A wonderful painting Caesar, and such a departure from the norm. Love the eye, the colours and the textures. :cool:

gxhpainter2
07-04-2014, 08:39 AM
beautiful textural study, love the colors and implied warm patina of age, great follow on study!..:cool::cool::):)

Caesar
07-04-2014, 08:27 PM
Here it is ... a mouse-made temple-like door ... even more a Giorgio De Chirico inspired Neo-Metaphysical painting now.
Thank You, dear Steve for the hint!

stevemawmv
07-05-2014, 01:20 PM
I now may be a bit biased on this painting....to me this is complete my friend!
Love the alternate version....
Steve

D Akey
07-05-2014, 04:52 PM
Clearly taken from the video: The Masonic Zone. . . "with this key you unlock the door to Washington DC. . ."

You could start a country with that kind of symbolism floating about. . .

AndreaMG
07-06-2014, 06:57 AM
Even more metaphysical ;) Cerea

SCP
07-07-2014, 08:03 PM
Nice idea to add the Temple structure,version 2 looks great! ;)

Caesar
07-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Thank You, dear Steve! Your support was necessary to accomplish the task!

Dear D Akey, I hope this will attract D Brown too for a cover of one of his esoteric novels ... Thank You!

So I may say that I went dritto alla Meta - (fisica), dear Andrea?:o:p Thank You!

That was along Steve's keen comment, dear Scott. Being in Rome I only made the door more classical than gothic ... I still vaguely remind of a B&W TV thriller of when I was a kid (60ies) where the murders and mysteries or whatever occurred into an ancient patrician building of Rome and also the creepy music and atmosphere of it at night .... Thank You!

pai
07-08-2014, 05:58 AM
I don't think it's a weird reality though :) like the way you interpret "Plato" , that eye can "tell" and "see" a lot :)

Caesar
07-08-2014, 08:31 PM
I don't think it's a weird reality though :) like the way you interpret "Plato" , that eye can "tell" and "see" a lot :)
... and make a most tasty breakfast as well if You've got a tosat too, dear Pai ...:o;)LOL This style, with geometrical precision and somehow mechanical patterns is probably opposite to Your natural one, so I'm glad You like it the same.

coops
07-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Love the textures in this one Cesare:)

Caesar
07-09-2014, 01:30 AM
Maybe I should rather start painting fabric models, dear Katie and pretend to be an italian fashion designer .... LOL;) Thank You!

kenmo
07-09-2014, 01:43 AM
Both are fantastic but I prefer the 2nd painting or as you say alternate....:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
07-09-2014, 06:50 PM
Thank you, dear Kenmo. That would be a nice scenario for Halloween too ...;)

byroncallas
07-11-2014, 07:15 AM
Nice Caesar. I lean with the second. It somehow is more evocative, pulling more imagery out of my mind.
I like. :-)

Caesar
07-12-2014, 12:25 AM
Thank You, dear Byron! So Steve was perfectly right suggesting the addition! Thanks Steve too!