PDA

View Full Version : Flash of Green

gxhpainter2
06-26-2014, 07:25 AM
speeding along - a quick flash of green catches the light..

justjean
06-26-2014, 09:34 AM
You really got the sense of speed here , Gary, terrific

SCP
06-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Yer blinding fast green !! Like I'm on my old Sportsbike going around the race track ! Very cool Gary.:cool:;)

pat1940
06-26-2014, 10:56 AM
Wow Gary, the speed of lightning, and bright beautiful colors, great expression

Caesar
06-26-2014, 10:07 PM
A brilliant, celebratory painting of the source of all the life on Earth, the Chlorophyll Photosynthesis!:eek::cool:

kenmo
06-27-2014, 12:53 AM
And a very nice "flash of green" we are getting a glimpse of... Cool work as always....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Alexandra
06-27-2014, 01:57 AM
Spinning into another dimension! Love it, Gary! Good to see you!

gxhpainter2
06-27-2014, 04:04 AM
You really got the sense of speed here , Gary, terrific thanks jean decided to try to add some sense of movement into my abstract...

Yer blinding fast green !! Like I'm on my old Sportsbike going around the race track ! Very cool Gary.:cool:;) Scott .. then you know about this! :cool::cool:

Wow Gary, the speed of lightning, and bright beautiful colors, great expression thanks Pat... I love white and green and pinks are always fun..

A brilliant, celebratory painting of the source of all the life on Earth, the Chlorophyll Photosynthesis!:eek::cool: thanks dear friend...for your great comment.

And a very nice "flash of green" we are getting a glimpse of... Cool work as always....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: thanks ken kinda like watching a NASCAR race huh? :):):):)

Spinning into another dimension! Love it, Gary! Good to see you! Sandy so good to hear from you again.. and thank you!:):):)

D Akey
06-27-2014, 08:17 AM
What the heck was that?!?!?!?!? Boy, talk about a 'drive by'. . .

To me, if there's a message in this one, it's the mismatch of speeds or rates of movement that can beset us.

Intriguing. Anyway, I'm referring not to it being a problem in the painting, but rather a statement by the artist -- the capture of the concept of things moving at different speeds.

stevemawmv
06-28-2014, 05:06 AM
Hi Gary.....I know your not referring to John MacDonald's novel, maybe the quick green flash you can sometimes see on the horizon just before the sun sets. Or not fooling around, got cash, and mean business. The Green lantern speeding through town...Gary, you know a title is like a 'Green Light' to me.... be it Fast, slow or just a flash, I go.......
Nicely done my friend,
Steve

gxhpainter2
06-28-2014, 05:20 AM
What the heck was that?!?!?!?!? Boy, talk about a 'drive by'. . .

To me, if there's a message in this one, it's the mismatch of speeds or rates of movement that can beset us.

Intriguing. Anyway, I'm referring not to it being a problem in the painting, but rather a statement by the artist -- the capture of the concept of things moving at different speeds. yes the near instantaneous communications world wide, and the glacial pace of political change in Washington..:rolleyes:..anyway you got the gist of it...:cool::cool:

Hi Gary.....I know your not referring to John MacDonald's novel, maybe the quick green flash you can sometimes see on the horizon just before the sun sets. Or not fooling around, got cash, and mean business. The Green lantern speeding through town...Gary, you know a title is like a 'Green Light' to me.... be it Fast, slow or just a flash, I go.......
Nicely done my friend,
Steve lol you are free to proceed at warp speed Steve where ever your imagination takes you with this one...:):):cool::cool:

AndreaMG
06-29-2014, 07:36 AM
It's got kinetic energy! Love it :cool: