PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Brazil World Championship! Hope You won't leave that soon ...

Caesar
06-21-2014, 10:14 AM
That's our hope too after today's miserable match ...:(
Imaginary. Pencil and chalk as the drawing/ painting tools. I hope I figured out well enough the trajectories and curvatures ...

eighty+
06-21-2014, 11:17 AM
Yes. Caesar. It all looks as its all in the right place I just hope that you score ;):D:D:D. Caio

kenmo
06-21-2014, 12:00 PM
What a beauty... Nice results my friend...Score a hat trick with...:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
06-22-2014, 08:18 AM
Thank You, dear ATPlus and Kenmo! I'm too old now to score with such a young chick unless she likes a match with old glories, but I would be quite suspicious and I wouldn't receive an invoice for the treatment as a nurse ...LOL:o;)

D Akey
06-22-2014, 11:17 AM
This year's been full of surprises. . .
Look there! She sat on that diminutive pixie of a goal keeper!!!! If nobody scores now. . . then I don't know what. . .
:confused::rolleyes::cool::):o:p:(:mad::rolleyes:: eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:;):confused::rolleyes::co ol::):o:p:(:mad::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::coo l:;):confused::rolleyes::cool::):o:p:(:mad::rolley es::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:;):confused::rolleyes ::cool::):o:p:(:mad::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek: :cool:;):confused::rolleyes::cool::):o:p:(:mad::ro lleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:;):confused::roll eyes::cool::):o:p:(:mad::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek:: eek::cool:;):confused::rolleyes::cool::):o:p:(:mad ::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:;):confused:: rolleyes::cool::):o:p:(:mad::rolleyes::eek::eek::e ek::eek::cool:;):confused::rolleyes::cool::):o:p:( :mad::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:;):confus ed::rolleyes::cool::):o:p:(:mad::rolleyes::eek::ee k::eek::eek::cool:;):confused::rolleyes::cool::):o :p:(:mad::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:;):co nfused::rolleyes::cool::):o:p:(:mad::rolleyes::eek ::eek::eek::eek::cool:;):confused::rolleyes::cool: :):o:p:(:mad::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:; ):confused::rolleyes::cool::):o:p:(:mad::rolleyes: :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:;):confused::rolleyes::c ool::):o:p:(:mad::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::co ol:;):confused::rolleyes::cool::):o:p:(:mad::rolle yes::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:;):confused::rolleye s::cool::):o:p:(:mad::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek ::cool:;):confused::rolleyes::cool::):o:p:(:mad::r olleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:;)

stevemawmv
06-22-2014, 03:52 PM
Caesar...Very nice indeed, with promotions like this, might get me interested in the sport as well...
And now a song....to go along with your image.
"Brazil, where hearts were entertaining June,
We stood beneath an amber moon
And softly murmured "someday soon"
Take care friend,
Steve

damasocl
06-23-2014, 03:46 AM
Espectacular!!!!!

AndreaMG
06-23-2014, 09:07 AM
Muy guapa indeed Dear Caesar :cool::cool::cool: Love her "afro hair" and sly look :o Ciau ne e FORZA AZZURRI

Caesar
06-23-2014, 09:57 PM
Right, dear D Akey. Certainly some referees' decision are trying to limit surprises and keep s0me stars and national teams in Brazil, such as an unusual over 5 minutes time extension concession which saved Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal from a defeat against the US team! I think that goalkeeper is in a quite strategic position although i hope he doesn't suffer from seasickess when she will dance samba and begin bouncing frantically her buttocks.

Dear Steve, actually a soccer World Championship is an event also for looking to the various different beauties on the stands, the Brazilian host ones, but also all the other "angels" from anywhere else, with many different hair and skins colors. I also saw wonderful girls from Iran without the depressing official attires they have to wear at home (I wonder what would be the dressing code in Qatar, in the next edition, in case :rolleyes::(). If this doesn't push You to appreciate this unique sport event, well, I think You really entered a most ascetic path ... LOL:o;) Thank You!

Caro Damaso, ti gustano i paraurti (parachoques) eh?;):o Grazie!!!!

A good start and silhouette to make other and better versions with a different tool, dear Andrea. I drew it with my mouse too, but it's natural. Who better than a mouse may draw a true topa? AhahahLOL;):o:D Thank You. Forza Azzurri e speruma bin!

hcwswdj
06-24-2014, 01:31 AM
the paint look a Fashionable adornment picture ! I like germany and Brazil ~~

eighty+
06-24-2014, 01:59 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Now that Curruption is the name game of life in all walks from the top to the bottom

Can you blame the Ref's on their Decision's Honest as they may be :confused: :eek: ;) :D may be there should be

a penalty Box so that if a player's lay's screaming and banging his head on the floor he should have 5 minutes 1n the

box to make sure he's ok to continue as at the moment its Fast becoming a Farce ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

POZDRAWSKI :cool: :cool: :cool:

Caesar
06-24-2014, 03:26 AM
Thank you, dear Hcwswdj! Personally, apart from Italy, of course, I like, also becasue of Juventus players, Chile (Vidal and Isla), Netherland (they won less than they deserved in their history) and Ghana (Asamoah and they made Germany get crazy with their speed and technique).

Dear ATPlus, I coudln't but sympathize with US supporters who eventually lost at the end of an unusually long extra-time, but referees are always right and I've got two brothers who were referees and one is the President in my birth region here. So I cannot be against them. I just say that FIFA isn't the best of the worlds, but soccer is probably the best of the sports since, differently from athletics or swimming, or basketball or even rugby/ american football for instance, any country may win with any combination of tall, short, fast, resistant, agile, strong, tough, rapid etc. people, practically irrelevant of their populations genetics standards, provided they use the best fitting approaches for their characteristics and have the smartest tactics and a generally spread good enough technique and one or more top class player. Anyway I like Your waterpolo-like idea ... almost as much as the soccer pitch in my drawing. LOL;):oThank You!

D Akey
06-24-2014, 10:11 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Now that Curruption is the name game of life in all walks from the top to the bottom

Can you blame the Ref's on their Decision's Honest as they may be :confused: :eek: ;) :D may be there should be

a penalty Box so that if a player's lay's screaming and banging his head on the floor he should have 5 minutes 1n the

box to make sure he's ok to continue as at the moment its Fast becoming a Farce ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

POZDRAWSKI :cool: :cool: :cool:

@ Mr PLOOS and Caesar:
They might make a penalty box specifically for the referees who make bad calls. (make that for every sport). I dare say, I'm not really totally invested in soccer because I've not played it and don't know the rules. I can certainly see brilliant athletic performances in doing the obvious stuff, but I wouldn't know strategy, so there's a level of the game that's beyond me. That frees me up to always blame the referee or to never blame them, depending on my company and degree of fluids within and without me.

@ Mr PLOOS:
By the way, who put the 'DRAW' in "PozDRAWski"? Good health to you. . . or good luck or whatever good wishes are intended from this one. I think you should say that to the people on the Ploos Boos you're sketching. Just look up from your sketch and exclaim "POZDRAWSKI!" It ought to shut most up in their thinking you're a tourist artisan come to Brighton for the good weather and gorgeous faces.

eighty+
06-24-2014, 12:06 PM
No Comment Caesar the mind boggles do you go into the box to repent I should think the Priest must think We've

Got a Right one Ear Ear ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

pai
06-24-2014, 04:16 PM
giggles :p;):cool::D:confused::p:rolleyes::rolleyes: ....oh my, brilliant imagination even watch FIFA! :p

byroncallas
06-24-2014, 07:42 PM
Wonderful Caesar.
And, wasn't MEXICO just MAGNIFICENT TODAY?

Caesar
06-24-2014, 08:46 PM
Dear D Akey, there cannot be a sport without a referee (or more), I know, so we have to stand this and accept also some excessively distorted case after we vented for a while also by making all the unkind insinuations about his/her relatives, ancestors and partner.:o Fortunately there's a sport not requiring referees, love affairs, but this doesn't mean You don't risk expulsion ...;):oLOL

Dear ATPlus, anyone has his/her way to repent, apart from self-made saints, and to possibly restart a better life more committed and serene. The procedures may be quite different depending on the perception of each one's Faith or personal god. So You may choose to speak alone, a little bit like a madman, with someone entitled to in a box, with a psychologist comfortably lying on a sofa, by whipping Yoursef or presuming that you directly speak to God in a bilater meeting (it works better if You have a bush which burns without consuming), through some sort of pilgrimage or any other way. What's as much important though, is also , as far as possible, to set the issue with and ask to be forgiven by persons You had problems with and You may have offended or hurt. I hope this latter may be a reasonably shared approach to anyone, don't You?;)

Dear Pai, the word FIFA in Italian means fear and today we do fear we lost our opportunity by playing disastrously with Costa Rica and that we may be sent home prematurely by Huruguay. It's not a consolation to know that Centre and South American teams have a inherent advantage with hor and high humidity, that all European teams playing in the worst climate places left or did miserably and that other teams, Brazil in particular, enjoy the best climate places.:( Anyway until there's life there's hope, we say. Thank You!

I agree, dear Byron. Mexico is surprising this far and I also like their flag, very similar to ours, apart from a different green and a figure in the centre of it. So, que viva Mexico, except in cas we meet on the pitch ...;) Thank You!

SCP
06-26-2014, 11:14 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Laughed very loud from seeing your Mastery of Comedy and depiction of beautiful women,well done mate !!:cool::cool:;)

Caesar
06-26-2014, 10:00 PM
Thank you, dear Scott! If I were an Italian soccer team player I wouldn't have had any hurry to leave Brazil too soon and I would have squeezed all my physical resources to stay in such a welcoming place ...:o;):o

kenmo
06-27-2014, 12:55 AM
Thank You, dear ATPlus and Kenmo! I'm too old now to score with such a young chick unless she likes a match with old glories, but I would be quite suspicious and I wouldn't receive an invoice for the treatment as a nurse ...LOL:o;)

Old...I hear ya'... I just turned 60 early in 2014...

Alexandra
06-27-2014, 01:52 AM
Oh no!!!!!!!!! Too funny, Cesare! Good to see you!

Caesar
06-27-2014, 10:45 PM
Dear Kenmo, your creativity is so fresh and spontaneous that You would show only 60 either Mercurian or Venusian years! Congrats and thank You for the psychological support. I think we may then all hope to follow the footsteps of the mythical 80+ (actually now 83) who's tireless and creative as a kid!

I don't know which major work You had to execute at home this time, but I'm so glad You're back, dear Sandra ... lately some mates had surgery or health problems, so wheneve someone's missing for a while we keep our breathe until he/she's back ... About the drawing, well, to paraphrase the saying of Steve Jobs I try to "Stay hungry, stay foolish and a little horny" (I hope I used the right and not excessive term:rolleyes:) ... LOL;):oThank You!