PDA

View Full Version : Remember!

Caesar
06-04-2014, 10:13 PM
No letter, no ideogram may describe, art may only mourn, like in Guernica by Picasso, just images and soul may stare at sheer horror ...

kenmo
06-04-2014, 11:06 PM
A fantastic tribute....

gxhpainter2
06-05-2014, 03:10 AM
well put, and the world will remember even if the Chinese gov would rather forget it...and erase it from history.

Caesar
06-05-2014, 10:41 PM
Thank You, dear Kenmo and Gary. Memory is the basic characteristic of civilization after all.

AndreaMG
06-05-2014, 10:55 PM
China has blocked Google ahead of Tiananmen Anniversary... maybe not now, nor tomorrow but they will get democracy at last.

Caesar
06-06-2014, 01:44 AM
... hopefully also the necessary principles to manage democracy safeguarding the individual and collective human dignity and rights ....
For countries as different as China and India, starting from quite different roots isn't that simple and it's certainly not a natural consequence of free market, of business and technological success, on the contrary, I'd say . Thanks, dear Andrea. Per il Mundial speruma bin! Certo che abbiamo speranza, visto che partiamo con le peggiori premesse, come negli altri casi vittoriosi o comunque gloriosi. Io perņ bandirei le amichevoli; non sono per noi.

copespeak
06-06-2014, 08:51 AM
An excellent memorial Caesar. Such an awful business.

justjean
06-06-2014, 09:36 AM
There is much we should remember

Caesar
06-06-2014, 06:45 PM
Thank You, dear ladies! We amassed a real huge number of crimes all over the world and the ages and we should remember and remind through generations at least most of the worst deeds as a possible antidote against barbarism and evil ....

pai
06-07-2014, 08:21 PM
I still remembered that day when I heard the news, I was working in supermarket. That day was the first time, there were late evening newspaper big heading and details on the news. Everyone was shocked and tearing eyes. I knew I was one of them.

Caesar
06-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Dear Pai, I can hardly imagine the pain of the dead, wounded and jailed young people's parents, relatives and friends and still, the thought, really hurts and lasts in my heart; it's natural, especially when You're a father or a mother.
They couldn't imagine what was going to happen when they saw them last time before.
We remember and brotherhood, friendhip and compassion can only be felt for people who suffer unjustice and still don't use violence and arrogance, not for whom, cowardly and without repenting, use forse and weapons against weak and helpless people.