PDA

View Full Version : Summertime in 13 minutes - would I fit my bathsuit?

Caesar
05-23-2014, 10:23 PM
Worrisome, isn't it? ... nonetheless Miss Bulimia and Miss Anorexia just took a bath.:eek::( Any preference?:confused:

coops
05-23-2014, 11:38 PM
Oh dear me I am sure there is a message in this ine. Shutting my eyes lol:)

D Akey
05-24-2014, 03:48 AM
Holy guacamole. . . Another episode of Extreme Sports. . . extreme ends of the spectrum, is what I mean. Well, if you took them both to dinner, Caesar, I'd say the food bill would probably average out. So the numbers work for a threesome. . . for dinner, mate. . . for dinner. . .

stevemawmv
05-24-2014, 04:00 AM
At first glance thought it was a rendering of a self conscience sumo wrestler and his 'walking dead' girl friend having a day at the beach.
Take care friend,
Steve

justjean
05-24-2014, 04:08 AM
somebody will love them all :D

AndreaMG
05-24-2014, 09:59 AM
Haha, bad bad boy ;) Sei tremendo Cesare. Ciau ne

copespeak
05-24-2014, 10:05 AM
Confronting picture indeed Caesar. Give me the big lady every time, there's something awful about those bones.

Really well described nevertheless! :)

jibes
05-24-2014, 10:37 AM
The one on the right would be frightening and the one on the left could crush ya. :)

Whimsical86
05-24-2014, 06:41 PM
Interesting idea and different which always good to do.
May I ask what tools you used on this image? What tool for outline and which ones for color?
Just curious, I like the look of it alot.

limey-g
05-25-2014, 01:31 AM
Haha Caesar you sure made me smile with this one.
Talk about extremes.
:)

Geoff

Alexandra
05-25-2014, 02:27 AM
Oh my goodness, I'm with Katie on this one!:p:eek:

gxhpainter2
05-25-2014, 10:58 AM
leave it to you Caesar to confront us with such humor :rolleyes:.... I would take the heavy lady... the skeleton is just too disconcerting...

Caesar
05-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Thank You, dear Katie! One of them looks to be very good at floating, the other one perhaps a little more hydrodynamic, but You're the one who can best judge, as a graceful swimming champ.

LOL:o, dear D Akey, they may be both harmful! In one case You would risk asphixia, in the other some pointy bone pulping your spleen ...:eek::D:o Thank you!

Right, dear Jean, many people would poor lassies! The Allmighty for sure! Thank You!

Thank You, dear Andrea. It's not a dietologist ad though ... ma che, per caso, rimpiazzate il Parma in UEFA che non ha pagato una sanzione in tempo?

I'm slightly more for abundance too, dear Robyn, certainly not a fashion stylist or a skinny models fan. Thank You!

So chastity is the best choice in this case, dear Jibes ... I wouldn't disagree indeed! :o Thank You!

Sure, dear Whimsical86. The outline is 100% size pencil, 40-50% pressure (with mouse, better more with pressure sensitive with pen) with about 10% tilt (precise instead if You prefere neater and smoothed down lines). The areas were instead quickly colored with low pressure chalk on a different layer and the erases for removing color outside the outlines. I didn't, but You may use the selection tool (better the inverse one to get up to the outlines) to confine Your coloring. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Geoff! I'm afraid no sexy lady to tease Your inclination for lovely women this time, but i'm glad You had some fun from this vignette. ;)

I agree and I wish You were with Katie on this beach in place of these two antipodal specimens! No doubt You would have looked great in Your bathsuit! LOL:o;) Thank You!

Well, You're right, dear Gary, provided You don't have to pay with gold according to the selected lady's weight! :eek::o;) Thank You!

shekofte
05-27-2014, 01:08 AM
this remind me of Laurel and Hardy

kenmo
05-27-2014, 03:00 AM
LOL...love the humour in this image....very well done....

silvy
05-27-2014, 05:08 AM
Agree with Andrea....sei terribile:D:p

Whimsical86
05-27-2014, 06:01 PM
Thanks Caesar...I always like learning how other people accomplish styles that I like.

Caesar
05-27-2014, 08:12 PM
Thank You, dear Shekofte. You've been missing for quite a while. Glad You're back.

Thank You, dear Kenmo! How about Your bathsuit tests? I proceed like vampires to them ... away from any mirror ... LOL;):o

Grazie cara Silvia. Essere un po' terribile non guasta, no? Tu sei sicuramente in forma e sono certo che indossi splendidamente i tuoi costumi da bagno.
Thank You, dear Silvia. Being a little terrible isn't thatbad, is it? You're certainly fit and i'm sure You wear wonderfully Your bathsuits.

You're welcome, dear Whimsical86! Waiting forward to see Your next work following my hints. Don't hesitate to ask should You find any difficulty.

pai
05-30-2014, 07:53 PM
Laugh out LOUD ! LOL ! ...haha...Caesar, go ! go ! go ! more ! Great humor. Just hilarious....haha. Indeed, your drawing is just so good for summer :p:D:p:D:p:D

SCP
05-31-2014, 02:54 PM
LMAO Dear Ceasar !!!:p;)

Caesar
06-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Dear Pai, looking at these two girls I hope every lady mate in here will feel fit, beautiful and happy for not looking that way ...LOL:o;) Thank You!

Thank you, dear Scott! Your acronym is quite eloquent and I think this couple may be almost as scary as Your lovely monsters ...

pat1940
06-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Well dear Caesar, that is my laugh for the nite, this is so funny, it made me feel better, as just getting over flu or food poisoning, don't know which, but this made me laugh

Caesar
06-05-2014, 11:40 PM
Thank You, dear Pat! I hope You feel better now; I wouldn't be lethal with another laugh-inducing vignette should You not be fit and well!;)