PDA

View Full Version : i need feedback

zaku
05-23-2014, 03:34 AM
i drawing the character.
but, personally this is not perfect.
i just want semi realistic character. but it is not as good as my expectation.
can you critique this picture, what is wrong?

p.s. i want delete my first miss upload thread. could you help me?

damasocl
06-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Pero ...esta pintura, así tal cual, me gusta mucho!!!

But ... this painting, just like that, I really like!

kumbuu
06-30-2014, 09:08 PM
I do not think anything is wrong, perhaps additional layers:to really bring out contrast of tones and build up detail-great start though!

Chinchi
07-08-2014, 03:15 AM
I really like it :)

I think you need to experiment a bit with highlights and shadows. You'll get a lot more depth that way.
Try looking in the mirror, to get a general feeling of where the shadows hit depending on the lightsource. Personally I find that this helps :)

Other than that, just practice, practise, practise. With every painting you make, you'll find out new stuff.

limey-g
07-08-2014, 03:30 AM
The thing I notice is that the eye proportions are a little off they are a bit too large say compared to other features like the nose.
Geoff

Adler
08-25-2014, 06:21 PM
Hi Zaku,
Is this your first attempt? If yes then you did a great job and if no then keep on practicing as practice make a man perfect! Focus on shading and texture most, it will improve your work. Keep practicing and keep sharing.

MonkeyofMordor
10-15-2014, 03:34 AM
Its coming along nice. The realism comes with shadows. It looks like a nice base point I think it needs darker shadows around the nose, lips and hair. Add more detail to the eyes too

olkoth
11-05-2015, 03:26 AM
for a more smoother look, go in canvas settings
And you will see the Roughness, Grains etc.
Changes the Roughness to 0%
And what I also do to ensure that its smooth like , I add more fillers to my brush in the brush setting, so its not as chunky or messy.

Brush Tool: change it to about it 50-75%

PikachuSarah
11-21-2015, 04:52 PM
around the left Side of the head it blends in to much with the white background

quickanimator
12-31-2015, 09:55 PM
Nice work I like the cartoony look.