PDA

View Full Version : Robin Williams in 7-8 minutes

Caesar
05-23-2014, 02:00 AM
... with the mouse, no specific reference, no tracing and one layer only, but I have no more time than that in this period. I had to move my wrist with AR pencil though ...

Enug
05-23-2014, 02:23 AM
I like it - you captured his likeness with just a few strokes.

gxhpainter2
05-23-2014, 03:10 AM
very impressive quick sketch Caesar ! you really have the skill to quickly and accurately capture a great likeness and the essential personality ... your mouse is very talented he must have had ancestors that lived in the House of Medici :rolleyes::):)

D Akey
05-23-2014, 03:49 AM
I can see it. Clever character sketch.

eighty+
05-23-2014, 05:59 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I bet that Trained Mouse cost U a Few Shekals ;):D Yep I Like even though I haven't a Clue Who Robin Williams is

;);) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Caio STATTE BBUONO.........Si.................Si

damasocl
05-23-2014, 07:16 AM
Good!!!!
It´s Robin Williams in a some lines so well done.

Bien!!!
Es Robin Willliams en pocas líneas muy bien logradas.

stevemawmv
05-23-2014, 08:11 AM
Nice and quick Caesar....love it! Now I'am curious about what he's been up to.
Neat and clean....and very recognisable...nicely done friend!
Take care,
Steve

Alexandra
05-23-2014, 09:21 AM
So cute, one of my favorite people. Great work, Cesare, you are so talented!

AndreaMG
05-23-2014, 09:31 AM
Nicely done Dear Caesar and my compliments to your trusty mouse too :D. I like him very much since Mork & Mindy and even nowadays starring in "The Crazy Ones" alongside S.M. Gellar. Ciau ne

kenmo
05-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Nicely done Dear Caesar and my compliments to your trusty mouse too :D. I like him very much since Mork & Mindy and even nowadays starring in "The Crazy Ones" alongside S.M. Gellar. Ciau ne

Cool work my friend....

Caesar
05-23-2014, 08:29 PM
"Nano, nano from Ork" by Mork. Robin Williams, a really fantastic guy. Whatever he did he performed super! He's naturally got an absolutely top degree of frantic simpatia (impossible to fully translate what simpatico and simpatia means into a single English word or just considering the etimology which is still part of the meaning). Dozens of excellent movies. What about "Good morning Vietnam"? Hard to turn a U.S. drama into an international success without some sort of too national message or even patriotic propaganda. He succeeded though to talk universally of universal feelings and of a universally nice guy and consciousness.

Thank you, dear Enug! Fortunately his main features are easier to distillate.

My mouse cost me a fortune in Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano original cheeses (no imitation, parmesan named fakes etc. for him, only the true and best D.O.P. alas) , but he has got noble ancestors and performs well enough his job, dear Gary. :o;)Thank You!

Thank You, dear d Akey. I hope i will have the opportunity to elaborate from this sketch and make a far better drawing in the future.

I think I may also try to turn him into a comics character, dear Damaso. Maybe I should study Quino's style and see if it would fit the purpose. Thank You!
Penso che potrei cercare di trasformarlo in un personaggio da fumetto, caro Damaso. Forse posso studiare lo stile di Quino e vedere se va bene allo scopo. Grazie!

Thank you, dear Steve! Right! I wondered too what he was going to offer us all next, but Andrea revealed it.

He's really talented, dear Sandra, and not surprisingly a favourite actor to many! Thank You!

Thank You, dear Andrea! Maybe I should have sitted Mork's way to draw him, just to make it even harder as a challenge ... LOL:o;)

Mice and bugs time for us, dear Kenmo! Thank You!

copespeak
05-23-2014, 09:37 PM
Good job Caesar! Doing it with a mouse makes it even better! :) :)

pat1940
05-23-2014, 10:03 PM
Caesar, this is fantastic, could tell right away it was Robin Williams, and in such a short time, great lines

Caesar
05-23-2014, 10:36 PM
Dear Robyn, sometimes I wonder what's the minimum number of traits to grasp a likeness of a face or a likelihood of posture ... but I'd better use the pen to assess since it would be a too challenging task not to handle confidently enough and with reasonably accurate lines ... Thank you!

Thank you, dear Pat! Maybe he would be rocognizable also with a few lines less ...

coops
05-23-2014, 11:37 PM
This is great Cesare, well done:)

Caesar
05-26-2014, 10:09 PM
Thank You too, dear Katie!