PDA

View Full Version : Evening on a Distant World

Bobbyray
05-08-2014, 07:46 AM
Ha ya thought I was not using Ar hu? Yes I am still around and still doing my space art with artrage....and when I have a few min, I drop by the forums although not too much lately since I am very busy making a 3d movie from my scifi books. Just wanted to say HI and add a new painting. All AR. I see all of you have been too. COOL......AR forever!

copespeak
05-08-2014, 08:21 AM
Hi back! AR forever indeed! It's great to see one of your space paintings again. The magnetic paint works very well on this one. :cool:

D Akey
05-08-2014, 09:21 AM
Awesome graphic. I could easily see this inside the Enterprise.

byroncallas
05-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Petty darn wonderful BR. :)

Caesar
05-08-2014, 09:17 PM
There You are, dear BR! Weird, intriguing and evocative as always and with a quite solid texture! APPLAUSE :)

Bobbyray
05-11-2014, 05:48 AM
Ahhh yes, thank you for the kind comments everyone, as always!

Wish I could hang out here more but my movie project is so demanding and time consuming for me.

I hope that you are all well and safe and happy AR painters.......

Thanks again

BR

Victor Osaka
05-11-2014, 05:53 AM
Oh that looks like it was fun to do. Cool textured look!

MKROOT
05-11-2014, 05:57 AM
Nice painting and curious effect (metallic effect - how you make this?). :)

pai
05-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Hi Bobby, it's so nice to see your space creation again. I like the way you used metalic paint. It really created the feel of the outer planets. :)

Bobbyray
05-16-2014, 03:09 AM
Hi all,

Thank you for the comments....very much appreciated! Yes it was and is fun to paint these type of scenes.
This one took about 2 hours and two cups of coffee. lol

Hi Pai and thanks, long time, hu? Good to see your here and doing your art so elegantly!

MKROOT
and so how did I do the metallic paint? Look at the paint selection bar (lower right corner) see the metallic scale bar? You can adjust the % amount you want to add to your selected paint. Wala Metallic paint! Nice, hu? Very useful when making metals shine too in scenes.

Thanks again guys

kenmo
05-16-2014, 03:18 AM
Very cool work my friend...Hope all is well with you....

Marilyn Anne
05-17-2014, 10:40 AM
Can't imagine how grand it would be to really see it!

Alexandra
05-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Hi Bobby, another great sci fi piece from you, love it!

Bobbyray
05-20-2014, 06:06 AM
Thanks guys

All is Gooooooood and going well...... I am still working on my new 3d animation movie...using Artrage for the space images...The Universe vs the Beast of Harmala. based on my 1st scifi book of the series.....

I wish I had the money to buy a new computer with 32GB Ram.....and quad core and and to buy the best models and props to make it better but I am still learning the software iClone program too......it does not work well on my computer ( HP laptop 2.7ghz dual core and 8GB ram) and so much just won't work or crashes.....doh ah so is life hu...... welcome to my world.

Please bear in mind this is my first attempt at 3d animation as well, it is not going as well as I wanted but it is going...

Well off to the studio......... If you want to see what I have so far: youtube

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH5PFrpISqY&list=UUW7Ux9fH5-7_BPFe3XH6oVA

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNMKzU6GE3M&list=UUW7Ux9fH5-7_BPFe3XH6oVA

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eczXIY9ekW4&list=UUW7Ux9fH5-7_BPFe3XH6oVA

Thanks again for the comments
BR