Caesar
04-16-2014, 03:38 AM
Notwithstanding the title, it has nothing to do with sex ... ;)LOL:o:D

justjean
04-16-2014, 03:40 AM
Some nice shapes, sharp edges and colours in this , Caesar

D Akey
04-16-2014, 03:58 AM
Among my people the sex tent has much to do with scr. . . um. . . love making. Otherwise we run the risk of much sunburn.

Yes Caesar. You can tell what this is because the the tent flap is partially burned up. Say no more. The will to life is strong among my people!

eighty+
04-16-2014, 05:21 AM
Cap'n. Mac. It's all those. Aggiss. You keep eating. ;). ;) ;). :D :D :D. Kia Ora

stevemawmv
04-16-2014, 07:49 AM
Hi Caesar... Stll working on what I am seeing, or should be on this one...Don't want to hazard any guesses, going to wait for you to tell me...
Take care friend,
Steve

gxhpainter2
04-16-2014, 07:56 AM
Caesar a very nice collage of textures flat paint, shiny glass, metal... artfully arranged flat space and intergalactic space all wrapped nicely up....:cool::cool:

pai
04-16-2014, 11:30 AM
haha, interesting one Caesar, what are you trying to "measure" here in your mind through the "sextant" :P ...lol...creative ! :D

Alexandra
04-16-2014, 10:54 PM
An American Indian tent flap opening to an entryway to another dimension perhaps.:cool::cool::cool:

vandra
04-16-2014, 11:46 PM
Very interesting. I love how the shapes and colours all "blend" .. "fit" in to one another. An interesting story.

AndreaMG
04-17-2014, 12:00 AM
Why do I feel an urge to push that button?:p Nicely done Dear Caesar!

Caesar
04-17-2014, 12:50 AM
Thank You, dear Jean, just a less edible still life maybe ....;)

Dear D Akey, :D;) I guess You used the tent overseas as people in NY movies use a paper bag to hide an alcoholic drink ...;):o A sort of Puritan onion veil which took quite some time to me be understood, but , on the other side, here catholics boy-scouts groups had quite a difficulty to familiarize with girl-scouts (either in tents or woods) when I was a boy, since they used to take them to explore far enough, different places .... eh, eh LOL:o;) O tempora o mores! Thank You!

Whatever You may have thought, dear Pai, forget about it, You're certainly wrong and .... we're not on the After 9 Section anyway! :eek::o;)LOL Thank You!

Thank you, dear Sandra! I'm afraid that this was rather the effect of the extra-dimension and heat of the previously painted XL Indian squaw on her wedding night .... :eek: LOL:o;)

Maybe just a little to rationalistic, dear Vandra, isn't it? Thank You!

Actually it's not really forbidden, dear Andrea (we're two pictyresque Italian guys after all and that's a German word), but it's advisable You don't do it. It's a squashed chewing gum ....:p;):oLOL Thank You.