PDA

View Full Version : Blackbeard brooding darkly.... Fashmir

Fashmir
03-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Hey all,

I couldn't resist posting this work in progress.

ENCHANTER
03-05-2007, 09:19 AM
WOW!

excellent.....I wish i could paint like that :)

its so good i dont know what else to say :D

Selby
03-05-2007, 04:19 PM
ahoy me heartys adventures afoot :)

like his brooding expression and the gold braid on his hat

Selby

Fashmir
03-05-2007, 06:13 PM
ENCHANTER- Thanks mate. You can paint like this. Just keep going the way you're going and add an extra bit of obsessive compulsive behavior and you're there. :lol:

Selby- Thanks to my sis from down under. (Yes I have adopted you as my li'l sister). Now get aloft an' tell me what yer eyes see. I smells a treasure beyond the lashing waves an' I means ter have it. Arrrrrrrrrr. :D

Lee
03-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Dear Fashmir, Cheeze and crackers! and that close up!! mmmmmm!!! the eyes have it, that's for sure,

maror
03-06-2007, 09:13 AM
:shock: cool stuff fashmir....great colors and well expression in his face!

At the moment something is distrubing me (can't tell what) but maybe you can figure it out with your next steps....never crit a not yet finiseh piece of art :wink:

in this chase: best to you

maror

pai
03-10-2007, 02:13 PM
hi fashmir,

cool painting. i like his beard and the way he's staring at. really awaiting to see the finish one.

Allegra
03-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Can't wait to see this finished, it already amazing!

Fashmir, couldn't he look a little more like Johnny Depp though lol!

Torley
03-12-2007, 01:05 AM
I'm in a piratey mood right now... I like Blackbeard's, uh, beard! Incidentally, in Second Life recently, I came across a builder who sculpted a Queen Anne's Revenge:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/torley/406931979/

Seeing a painting of something like that, or a series of historical ships, would be awe-inducing!

Shiver me timbers!

cym
03-14-2007, 12:36 AM
It's very nice to see you are still creating wonderful paintings. This fella is awesome, one of those pieces where you swear you could touch the paint and feel the texture of cloth.
Anyway, great to see you still hanging around too. :D

jacktar51
03-14-2007, 02:10 AM
Well Actually I am Jelous... Its naughty to be Jelous...But this is so good it needs to be said,...this has real feel to it....makes me want to go and paint some pirate pictures....excellent work David, please keep posting....Is this on your burlap??? by the way I didnt thank you for posting that grain, meant to but dont think I did, anyway have now...keep going Matey,there be pieces of Eight at the end of this venture, I'll be bound.... Jack.