PDA

View Full Version : Bp 4.6.14

gxhpainter2
04-07-2014, 04:52 AM
what do you see here? a tumultuous sea? golden gates to other realms, sea life adrift? colorful paints? hope you like todays work :)

Caesar
04-07-2014, 06:25 AM
The quite sad thought of an echological disaster is mitigated by the beauty and the descriptive and narrating perfection of Your visual report of the accident and its relevant tragic effects!

AndreaMG
04-07-2014, 06:38 AM
This is not easy to decipher, but it somewhat reminds me of oil rainbows :cool:, nicely done!

gxhpainter2
04-07-2014, 06:59 AM
The quite sad thought of an echological disaster is mitigated by the beauty and the descriptive and narrating perfection of Your visual report of the accident and its relevant tragic effects! dear Caesar...ooh sorry to make you think of disasters to our mother earth... as we head towards Earth Day, I am hoping for a more positive effect...

gxhpainter2
04-07-2014, 07:01 AM
This is not easy to decipher, but it somewhat reminds me of oil rainbows :cool:, nicely done!

80378 ah nice.... I was just drawn to this works brush and color work without naming the event.. maybe steve will come up with a better name although you are the resident art piece title giver atleast for my works...:cool::cool::cool:

copespeak
04-07-2014, 07:24 AM
I'm going to come across all 'female/mothery' for a moment. As I looked at it to see what I could discover, a sewing box came into view, with coloured threads all tangled, braids, ribbons and swatches of fabric! :) :) :)

SCP
04-07-2014, 08:43 AM
Ahhh a painting fit for Royalty ,golden yellow and deep purples with a hint of green peasant's fields.Fantastic to see your colourful hypnotic paintings!:cool::cool::cool:

Victor Osaka
04-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Like it? Love it!

stevemawmv
04-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Oceans, Seas, Gulfs and lakes....Oh, My!... Not other spill?
Hi Gary..
Going to stay in my happy place on this one...Didn't see the above 'BP' at first, hoping it means something else....
Without reading the thread name..I see Joy and a celebration of Art and Film, marques, bright lights and people enjoying themselve this weekend.
I may even see my beloved Golden Gate Bridge in your image, remember it's my imagenation!
Gotta go...there is been a film festival happening in Sonoma all week...
Take care friend,
Steve

Victor Osaka
04-07-2014, 10:38 AM
Hey gxhpainter, are your images posted in sRGB or aRGB 1998? They are so vibrant.

justjean
04-07-2014, 02:37 PM
I'm seeing a beautiful scarf around a lovely neck

coops
04-07-2014, 10:49 PM
I see the wind in a turmoil picking things up and scattering them are and as just recently happened over dropping the sand from the Sahara. I like this one very much:)

gxhpainter2
04-10-2014, 08:33 AM
I'm going to come across all 'female/mothery' for a moment. As I looked at it to see what I could discover, a sewing box came into view, with coloured threads all tangled, braids, ribbons and swatches of fabric! :) :) :) Robyn, I like it I shall rename this The Sewing Box.

Ahhh a painting fit for Royalty ,golden yellow and deep purples with a hint of green peasant's fields.Fantastic to see your colourful hypnotic paintings!:cool::cool::cool: I hadn't thought of that but certainly applies as far as color choices go in this one.

Like it? Love it! thanks Victor

Oceans, Seas, Gulfs and lakes....Oh, My!... Not other spill?
Hi Gary..
Going to stay in my happy place on this one...Didn't see the above 'BP' at first, hoping it means something else....
Without reading the thread name..I see Joy and a celebration of Art and Film, marques, bright lights and people enjoying themselve this weekend.
I may even see my beloved Golden Gate Bridge in your image, remember it's my imagenation!
Gotta go...there is been a film festival happening in Sonoma all week...
Take care friend,
Steve Steve relax buddy, just a sewing box spill... BP came from blue-purple.... not the oil and gas company... although that give a whole other dimension to this one.

Hey gxhpainter, are your images posted in sRGB or aRGB 1998? They are so vibrant. I use Adobe 1998, I have a Dell Premier color monitor that is calibrated at the factory and allows me to select that colorspace.. I also do a lot of post painting work with Photoshop, curves and levels and masking to tweak the colors and contrasts to where I want them.

Alexandra
04-10-2014, 10:59 PM
It was 1984....Prince, purple rain, purple shoes.....big hair...:D
A wonderful abstract work dear Gary!!!

jibes
04-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Gary, very nice painting! Complementary colors, very bold and exciting!
My 1st impression was a purple night club with neon lights. kind of how they were portrayed in movies when someone is high. ;) (You know, special effects.)

D Akey
04-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Anarchy in Haight-Ashbury 1967. . . the year of the blacklight poster rebellion. I remember it like it was yesterday. . . day-glo Spanish galleon carrying golds from Acapulco and reds from Panama. . . .flooding through a purple haze, Jimi Hendrix on the prow, a nude Foxy Brown in a pimp drug lord's getto flat tricked out like a low rider . . . and the orderliness of the mandala dashing for the 5th dimension. . . scrambled head shop at the stroke of midnight pealing out with bongs. . . Patchouli scented paisley skirts. . . spoon rings and roach clips. . . um. . . what was the question?

gxhpainter2
04-12-2014, 04:08 AM
It was 1984....Prince, purple rain, purple shoes.....big hair...:D
A wonderful abstract work dear Gary!!! I would agree Prince has his place in this...

Gary, very nice painting! Complementary colors, very bold and exciting!
My 1st impression was a purple night club with neon lights. kind of how they were portrayed in movies when someone is high. ;) (You know, special effects.) thanks Neal, I think I know just what you mean :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anarchy in Haight-Ashbury 1967. . . the year of the blacklight poster rebellion. I remember it like it was yesterday. . . day-glo Spanish galleon carrying golds from Acapulco and reds from Panama. . . .flooding through a purple haze, Jimi Hendrix on the prow, a nude Foxy Brown in a pimp drug lord's getto flat tricked out like a low rider . . . and the orderliness of the mandala dashing for the 5th dimension. . . scrambled head shop at the stroke of midnight pealing out with bongs. . . Patchouli scented paisley skirts. . . spoon rings and roach clips. . . um. . . what was the question? D Akey when I read your comment I laughed outloud!...I think you captured the spirit of this flashback... that would be a great name for it Flashback 67