PDA

View Full Version : :PKitty

luzmar1997
04-04-2014, 08:22 AM
I've enjoyed painting this little kitty, but my problem was with the nose...

AndreaMG
04-05-2014, 08:50 AM
Well the problem is that the nose is highly detailed and contrasted while the fur is pastel like, there's too much gap between these 2 elements, try to blend it a bit, but leave the eyes as they are because they look like jewels among those other colored spheres :eek: It is a very good painting :cool:

copespeak
04-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Very beautifully painted. The eyes are just amazing. Have a look at these pics of noses, you need a line down the centre and some minor adjustments and you're there! :)

luzmar1997
04-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Well the problem is that the nose is highly detailed and contrasted while the fur is pastel like, there's too much gap between these 2 elements, try to blend it a bit, but leave the eyes as they are because they look like jewels among those other colored spheres :eek: It is a very good painting :cool:

Andrea, thank you very much for the tips, I will work on my kitty's nose.

luzmar1997
04-05-2014, 04:21 PM
Very beautifully painted. The eyes are just amazing. Have a look at these pics of noses, you need a line down the centre and some minor adjustments and you're there! :)

Copespeak, Thank you for the pics it will help me to improve my paint I will do my best to do the adjustments.:D