PDA

View Full Version : SCP Sketchbook.

SCP
04-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Hi ArtRagers !
A later start to 2014 but better late than never?! Looking forward to catching up with everyone!
Hope you enjoy the visit! :)

stevemawmv
04-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Welcome back SCP!
Missed you!.... Hope all is well?
It's a Cool Painting...I like it!
Take care,
Steve

copespeak
04-03-2014, 02:26 PM
What a weirdo composite! Love him! :cool:

Alexandra
04-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Hey Scott, it is sure great to see you!
I love this grumpy and rarely seen purple footed-elephanmoosca!;)

Caesar
04-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Thanks God You're back, dear SCP, with Your army of terrific uncanny monsters. They're not only pleasantly ugly, fantastic and gorgeously painted, but also endowed with strong personalities!

justjean
04-03-2014, 11:12 PM
The purple people eater is wonderful, Scott :D

pat1940
04-04-2014, 01:52 AM
So wonderful to have you back Scott, really missed your fantastic fantasy's, this one is super, hope your here to stay

Shezza
04-04-2014, 04:50 AM
You've got to love this very detailed handsome creature. A wonderful painting Scott.

D Akey
04-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Hah. Okay, whether or not you meant it, I see this as the embodiment of 'Politics'. In the USA we have the symbol of the Republican party as an elephant, and the Democratic party as a donkey. And they had a 'love child' and called it a surly government with a crappy attitude -- more like the hidden side of politics. Nasty creature because it's so inner conflicted.

SCP
04-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Wow fellow ArtRagers nice to be back ,I missed everyone !!
Really missed checking in and catching up on other talented members Art and reading comments.:)

stevemawmv Thankyou for your kind words Steve.Nice to be back! ;)

copespeak Ahaha thankyou !:)

Alexandra Nice name ! ahahaha thanks Sandy, great to be seen again lol ;):D

Caesar Dear Caesar sorry to be gone so long,always great to see your online presence .I will try to make it up to you mate...more weirdness awaits ! ;):D

justjean Thanks Jean ! Nice to see you.:o:)

pat1940 Aww shucks Pat .Thankyou kindly ,I will do my best.;)

Shezza Thankyou so much,glad you enjoyed him.:D

D Akey Ahahaha I have really missed your interesting witty comments "Nasty lovechild" is about right lol Thank you ! ;):D:D:D

I thought for this update I would upload 2 pages from my Toned Sketchbook,I know it's not digital AR so I hope you guys are o.k with it? :confused:
Then it will be back to AR goodies!! ;)

stevemawmv
04-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Scott....
These are outrageously good...even better... they're real and really in a sketchbook!
Fun Stuff, I want more, more pages please!
Take care.....
Steve

Caesar
04-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Excellent new ones! As unbelievable as it may be, You furtherly improved during Your absence!

silvy
04-05-2014, 04:34 AM
It's wonderful to see you! Welcome back your magical creatures too;):D:D

Alexandra
04-05-2014, 06:37 AM
Haha, I love these, Scott! Excellent!

SCP
04-06-2014, 09:21 AM
stevemawmv ,Caesar, silvy, Alexandra Thankyou glad you like them :):)
The analogue sketchbook is more practice and fun.In case any one is interested I used a Toned Tan Strathmore 5.5x8.5" sketchbook with pencils,markers and whiteout.

o.k back to the world of Digital and this one was created in AR4 ! ;)

Caesar
04-07-2014, 06:21 AM
When I see monsters so amazingly well conceived and executed I'm really in awe and delight, dear Scott! Stratospheric!

coops
04-07-2014, 10:54 PM
Wow just look at them teeth, great work once again:)

pai
04-08-2014, 09:47 AM
Haha..awesome creative creatures again SCP. Missed your imagination and your creature friends. Great paintings :D

vandra
04-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Amazing work Scott. I love your creature - he certainly has character!

Alexandra
04-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Wow, brilliant!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
04-09-2014, 01:51 AM
TESTOSTERONE-MAN!!!!!!!! But enough about prison life. . . He's the poster child for the campaign against crime.

Oddly I just watched a clip of Mike Tyson biting Holyfield's ear in the ring. A different kind of ear ring.

justjean
04-09-2014, 03:23 AM
Always a delight to browse your creatures, Scott :D

mannafig
04-10-2014, 08:57 AM
Fantastic as always dear SCP Always an adventure viewing your thread.

SCP
04-17-2014, 04:19 PM
Caesar :o:o:o Thank you !! So glad you still enjoy them.;)

coops Hehehe yer the Teeth are back lol :o Thank you.:)

pai Always great to have you look at my little creations,thank you Pai .;)

vandra Glad you like him Vandra, thanks for dropping by.:)

Alexandra Thank you Sandy !;):D

D Akey Hahaha "The Poster child...." lol great comment D Akey .Really enjoy what you come up with,cheers ! :D;)

justjean Thank you Jean, always nice to see you here.:)

mannafig Great to see you again,glad my work is still interesting.:D

This upload not finished work but more idea speedy paints in AR4.Sorry for the lack of finish but you might find them interesting?? :confused::o

justjean
04-17-2014, 04:34 PM
Two mysterious guys , hope your going to finish them :D

Caesar
04-17-2014, 09:30 PM
Creepy and grotesque creatures are rising from the ground of Your creativity ... :eek: Waiting eagerly for their coming out to full life and color!

AndreaMG
04-18-2014, 07:54 AM
State of the art gargoyles, second one is terrific (and terrifying too :cool:). Do not polish them too much because they might loose the vibe. Good stuff!

byroncallas
04-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Hey Scott. Glad to see you're still kicking. I've been away from here almost a year, but popped in tonight. Was happy to see more of your fun and terrific work. I'm not sure when I'll be back in here regularly, but hope to be chatting it up with you again soon. All best. I hope Monty is happy too. :-)

SCP
05-10-2014, 03:18 PM
justjean Thank you Jean,yes maybe take them to a more finished state or at least recycle in the future.;)

Caesar Ahhaaha we will see Master Caesar ! :D

AndreaMG Yes you make a good point,always find speedpaints and fast sketches interesting,glad you like them !:cool:;)

byroncallas So good to see you check in Byron,always great to catch up ! Glad you still get a kick out of my stuff.Monty is great ! :cool::):):):):)

Thought I haven't shown W.I.P steps for ages so here goes.
I used mainly paintbrush after sketch with AR pencil.

MKROOT
05-11-2014, 03:22 AM
Very good Sketchbook :)

silvy
05-11-2014, 04:51 AM
Ah ah...super goblin;);) very funny!

D Akey
05-11-2014, 05:04 AM
It's like he's at the college dorm sporting his new mannish beard he grew over the summer and is showing his pic in the old high school yearbook +2 to his new room mate to represent him unequivocally as someone to be reckoned with now. . . as he asks if there are any Dungeons and Dragons games going.

copespeak
05-11-2014, 08:42 AM
A not so jolly Green Goblin! The modelling on that scary face is so beautifully done, he's almost 3D. :cool:

byroncallas
05-11-2014, 09:32 AM
Terrific work. Love seeing the progression, how you move from A to Z.
Monte probably asks you that every day. :-)
All best old friend.
b

pai
05-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Great one, so evil expression on his face. Great rendering as Robyn has indicate, it's like 3D look ! :)

Alexandra
05-11-2014, 06:08 PM
Scott, I love these, they are awesome. Great work dear friend.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

AndreaMG
05-12-2014, 08:09 AM
Haha, grat work, it's funny how in the movies ther's always the skinny goblin and the fat one. Time to re-watch Labyrinth :cool:

coops
05-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Brilliant teeth, well done :)

Caesar
05-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Dear sketch, the teeth and eyes of Your characters are unique and unattainable and Your goblin looks so incredibly evil! Bravissimo!

SCP
05-29-2014, 03:57 PM
MKROOT Thank you ,glad you like it so far.:)

silvy Thank you Silvy !;)

D Akey Once I read your comment ,I thought maybe I should revisit him,maybe for a school book photo?! Great idea. :cool:;)

copespeak Wow thank you very much,very kind !:o

byroncallas Ahahah yes Monty watches me every day .Thanks Byron glad you like it. ;):D

pai I'm very pleased you enjoyed the cheeky evil smiling Goblin.:)

Alexandra Thank you dear Sandy ! :o;)

AndreaMG Yes your right I should do a image with his mates? Yep Labyrinth is a cool movie :cool: Thank you Andrea.:cool:;)

coops Heheh thanks coops !:D

Caesar Thank you Dear Master ,always kind of you.We both enjoy our monsters and creatures.;):cool::cool:

I thought I would revisit one of the Value speedpaints I posted here.
Included a screenshot of introducing colour and other elements,which you might find interesting?
And of course the final.I hope I didn't ruin it ?

hildee
05-29-2014, 05:07 PM
Marvellous stuff, SCP! Thanks for posting a pic of the painting inside ArtRage too, good to see how those layers work.

stevemawmv
05-29-2014, 05:46 PM
Had fun catching up....these are all fantastic and very imaginative images you create Scott.
Love them all!
Take care,
Steve

Caesar
05-29-2014, 09:44 PM
Dear Scott, I'm glad You are back with such an impressive progress of Your monochrome sketch and all the rest. Your teeth painting was since ever most renowned, but I confess that Your eyeballs too are over the top!

Caesar
05-29-2014, 09:46 PM
When would we get a lesson, a movie tutorial by You? I'm more than ready to get shameful in front of Your skills!:eek::o

kenmo
05-29-2014, 11:10 PM
Awesome work.... Love it...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

silvy
05-30-2014, 04:53 AM
It's gorgeous:cool::cool:

Suzuka
05-30-2014, 09:42 AM
Whoa! Love your style! I've just checked your deviantart page. You have a new fan :D

pai
05-30-2014, 06:28 PM
Haha, SCP, you are a monster creature expert with sense of humor in your imagination. This one reminds me all those fantasy online/video games. I find it cute somehow the little guy hides the magic orb. haha. :D

AndreaMG
05-31-2014, 01:03 AM
The original one is more creepy (in a good way :cool:) and was more open to the imagination of the viewer, the "revisited" one is more fantasy and story telling, but beautiful as well :cool:

justjean
05-31-2014, 02:29 AM
Wonderful images as always, your the tops in blending those eyes and teeth

gxhpainter2
05-31-2014, 03:03 AM
SCP... what a wonderous and fantastic world of creatures... I am officially a fan...:cool::cool:

copespeak
05-31-2014, 08:12 AM
Nothing like a good monster, and he's a beauty!

I just saw Godzilla a couple of days ago, and want to go again for another look.... :) :)

SCP
05-31-2014, 02:38 PM
hildee I see your around the same part of the world as me :cool: Thank you for checking it out.;)

stevemawmv Hey Steve thanks for taking the time to take a gander and leave a comment,appreciate the support! :o

Ceasar Ahahaha glad you like the eyeballs as well ;) Thanks mate ! Yes I will be doing some videos very soon,just been busy lately and the giro d'italia is almost finished.:D:p

kenmo Cheers kenmo !!;):D

silvy Hey silvy thank you kindly.:o

Suzuka Awesome thank you,glad you enjoy my work !:cool:

pai Glad you like it pai,yes wanted more of a story with this image ...along the lines of stone Golems and glowing orbs lol ;)

AndreaMG Hey mate thanks for the follow up visit,yes I remember your 1st comments and I agree ,first take was more open to the viewer.This one could still have a few different takes to it,but not as much.Glad you still like it.:o

justjean Wow Jean thank you for the compliment .Im not really worthy but thanks for your kind words.:o:o As long as your visit is worth while I'm happy.:D

gxhpainter I'm very honoured ,thank you !!:cool:;)

copespeak Cool ! I haven't seen the movie yet! I liked The "Pacific Rim" monsters, some great designs.Monsters are always fun and interesting to me,glad you came along for the ride!:D

Alexandra
05-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Hey Scott, Awesome work dear friend!

D Akey
06-01-2014, 02:18 AM
There's definitely a story in this one. Looks like Too Wong Fu's on the pitcher's mound is checking the catcher for his signals, and I believe he's looking for the change up. Incidentally, did you know Kuko can save you up to 20% on your rickshaw insurance. . . and here's the wind up. . .

SCP
06-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Alexandra Thank you,glad you like it Sandy.;)

D Akey hahaha great story :D I wasn't thinking that storyline as I was painting it lol.;) After reading your comments on MR Smiling Goblin,I had to revisit him.:)

This update is a reworking of the smiling cheeky goblin fellow,the idea came from reading D Akey's wonderful comments.
Also put a little more polish to him,hope it's an improvement?

gxhpainter2
06-02-2014, 11:13 AM
a graduate from Monsters U!... great addition with the tie and cap....:cool:

stevemawmv
06-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Congrat's my son, you have the whole world in front of you, now go out and show them what you've learned.....
Dig this one Scott....
Take care,
Steve

kenmo
06-03-2014, 12:36 AM
Always an extreme pleasure to view your awesome creations....

AndreaMG
06-03-2014, 04:55 AM
Haha, love it X)

D Akey
06-03-2014, 11:43 AM
Me too!!!! Brilliant!!!!!!!!! It works GREAT!!!!!! And just in time for graduation as well. Nice degree of finish. Nothing distracting about the paint style so all my attention goes to the guy in the pic. And that's a great thing. A present. . . a present. . . what to give a grad? Does he look like he's into bonds? Perhaps some shackles to get started in the world. . . Maybe too far forward looking tho. . .

I think he majored in being a contestant on Survivor This guy would eat a bug, no problem.

silvy
06-05-2014, 05:35 AM
Hahahah:D:D:D Doctor Monster:cool:

pat1940
06-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Love your wonderful creatures SCP always a pleasure

Caesar
06-06-2014, 01:49 AM
Congratulations to Your creature who got the PhD in Evilology! Exceptional character!

SCP
06-06-2014, 10:15 AM
a graduate from Monsters U!... great addition with the tie and cap....:cool:

Thank you Gary !:)

Congrat's my son, you have the whole world in front of you, now go out and show them what you've learned.....
Dig this one Scott....
Take care,
Steve

Hey Steve thanks so much mate !;)

Always an extreme pleasure to view your awesome creations....

Many thanks Kenmo !:D

Haha, love it X)

Thank you ;)

Me too!!!! Brilliant!!!!!!!!! It works GREAT!!!!!! And just in time for graduation as well. Nice degree of finish. Nothing distracting about the paint style so all my attention goes to the guy in the pic. And that's a great thing. A present. . . a present. . . what to give a grad? Does he look like he's into bonds? Perhaps some shackles to get started in the world. . . Maybe too far forward looking tho. . .

I think he majored in being a contestant on Survivor This guy would eat a bug, no problem.

Hahaha awesome,glad you got a kick out of it,heaps of fun to be had reading your comments.;):cool:

Hahahah:D:D:D Doctor Monster:cool:

Hey Silvy thank you yer I wouldn't want him as my doctor lol :D

Love your wonderful creatures SCP always a pleasure

Thanks so much Pat,appreciate the visit.:)

Congratulations to Your creature who got the PhD in Evilology! Exceptional character!

Thank you Master Caesar ,ahaha "Evilology" like it ! ;):D

Hey guys for this update I have started a You Tube channel.My first first video is a speedpaint timelaspe of this guy.
I hope to add more content soon.
Take care everyone.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASCle-vOM7A&feature=youtu.be

stevemawmv
06-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Hi Scott....
Purple dude is great, so is the vid....Thanks for it!
Take care,
Steve

gxhpainter2
06-07-2014, 02:59 AM
Scott... loved the video of this... really fun to watch as you bring out the character, the eyes, and teeth and form... very very cool. thanks !

Suz
06-07-2014, 03:11 AM
What a Fantastic Purple Beast...Love it! I think the nose that you gave him called for the elephant-like body. A fun image!

AndreaMG
06-07-2014, 08:06 AM
Haha cool purple fellow :cool:

justjean
06-07-2014, 10:07 AM
Scott thanks I enjoyed watching the video and your bringing that cool purple fellow to life :):)

pai
06-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Oh, so cool. I love Gobliin graduate a lot. You're so good at your imaginative creature. Awesome work ! :D

Caesar
06-09-2014, 08:08 PM
I see that the purple friend of doctor Goblin is quite satisfied and glad for his companion's achievement. Going to have a party to celebrate, I guess and I'm happy not to be among the guests ... LOL:eek:;)

kenmo
06-10-2014, 01:45 AM
Love this latest painting and really enjoying your youtube postings as well...SO kind of you to share....:cool::cool::cool:

SCP
06-11-2014, 06:28 AM
Hi Scott....
Purple dude is great, so is the vid....Thanks for it!
Take care,
Steve

Your very welcome Steve thanks for watching !:D

Scott... loved the video of this... really fun to watch as you bring out the character, the eyes, and teeth and form... very very cool. thanks !

Glad you liked it Gary,I will do better next time.. I hope.:o

What a Fantastic Purple Beast...Love it! I think the nose that you gave him called for the elephant-like body. A fun image!

Thank you Suz !:o;)

Haha cool purple fellow :cool:

Thanks mate !:)

Scott thanks I enjoyed watching the video and your bringing that cool purple fellow to life :):)

Glad you liked it Jean,thank you for checking it out.;)

Oh, so cool. I love Gobliin graduate a lot. You're so good at your imaginative creature. Awesome work ! :D

Thank you Dear Pai ! :o:)

I see that the purple friend of doctor Goblin is quite satisfied and glad for his companion's achievement. Going to have a party to celebrate, I guess and I'm happy not to be among the guests ... LOL:eek:;)

Hahaha Thanks Dear Caesar !;)

Love this latest painting and really enjoying your youtube postings as well...SO kind of you to share....:cool::cool::cool:

Thank you Kenmo I have more videos coming,I hope you find them interesting? :)

Big thanks to everyone that watched my New youtube video !!:D;)
Last time I did a youtube video was with ArtRage 2.5 I think? ..Well that was my very first video.
I'm working on 2 more videos this time they will have Narration.Which could be a distaster ?! lol :p:rolleyes:
This upload just a little 10min Colour Sketch.

AndreaMG
06-11-2014, 07:46 AM
Nice new entry Dear SCP, it reminds me Oddworld's Abe X) Regards

stevemawmv
06-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Hi Scott.....like the quick one, wish I could manage a sketch, outline and even coming up with a idea in ten minutes.
Keep'em rolling!
Take care,
Steve

Caesar
06-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Good to see You soon on a video, dear friend! Apart from the useful lessons I would enjoy very much, I'd be curious to see Your teeth when You smile, just to check if you use a mirror inspiring You to paint such excellent real ivory-looking incisives and fangs .... LOL:o;) Your impressive last guy must have lost or disassembled its mandible, I'm afraid, so it may just scratch from solid food. :(:D

SCP
06-12-2014, 09:10 AM
Nice new entry Dear SCP, it reminds me Oddworld's Abe X) Regards

Yes I can see that now you brought it to my attention ,thanks Andrea .:D

Hi Scott.....like the quick one, wish I could manage a sketch, outline and even coming up with a idea in ten minutes.
Keep'em rolling!
Take care,
Steve

Hey Steve your too kind mate,thank you .:o:o

Good to see You soon on a video, dear friend! Apart from the useful lessons I would enjoy very much, I'd be curious to see Your teeth when You smile, just to check if you use a mirror inspiring You to paint such excellent real ivory-looking incisives and fangs .... LOL:o;) Your impressive last guy must have lost or disassembled its mandible, I'm afraid, so it may just scratch from solid food. :(:D

Dear Caesar ahaha @ Teeth actually apart from not having any Fillings my teeth are average,accept my Front top tooth was smashed into pieces when I was about 7 years old.
I think you may have missed my first video, now I have 2 videos on my YouTube channel.Thanks mate !:o:):):)

This update I have uploaded part 1 of "The Mad Rabbit" creation.I show my process and mistakes with Naration by me,hope you can understand me lol:p

http://youtu.be/nwfPj3jqW-E

This is the finished image from the part 1 video,hope you guys like it?

Caesar
06-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Your wererabbit is terrific, dear friend, and if You add a hat on top of his head ... You would get an awful mad wererabbit hatter and save one character wage for Your weird Alice in Wonderland movie!:eek::cool::p

kenmo
06-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Wow...again many thanks for not only sharing your fantastic art but also for the videos.... :cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
06-13-2014, 07:30 AM
So that you might understand my accent, SCP:

Aussie:
Cheers Mate. It's a crackin' good job showin' tha evolution of tha mad rabbit. An all-round bonzer video! Good on ya!

American:
Dude! I mean this is like so cool showing the process you used in working up your bitchen mad rabbit. I mean I love your selfie! It's so Dorain Gray. Way deep, man!

Very cool, SCP! Educational. Really shows that AR responds to your creative process on the fly. I also like the design and how it mutated quickly and easily. You don't have to try and imagine how something might or might not work. You can do it and see it pretty much right there. And of course there are filters and all the other tweaking you can put it through along the way. Thanks for the insights. Go Man Go!
And I wouldn't plant a vegetable garden downstream of the nuclear power plant anymore. Genetic engineering left to chance is a dangerous thing Down Under or likewise Up Over. . .

stevemawmv
06-13-2014, 08:11 AM
Scott.......
That's one 'kwazy wabbit', Elmer would say!!!!
Great vid, thanks for sharing it, fun to see new techiques and tips I wasn't aware of...
Again, great stuff....fun stuff!
Take care mate,
Steve

pat1940
06-13-2014, 08:57 AM
SCP watched your speed painting and loved it, cant wait to see more

SCP
06-14-2014, 08:10 AM
Your wererabbit is terrific, dear friend, and if You add a hat on top of his head ... You would get an awful mad wererabbit hatter and save one character wage for Your weird Alice in Wonderland movie!:eek::cool::p
What a great idea I might try to do that a Alice in Wonderland scene !Thank you for checking it out Dear Caesar ! ;)

Wow...again many thanks for not only sharing your fantastic art but also for the videos.... :cool::cool::cool:
Your very welcome kenmo,glad you checked them out.:o:o:o

So that you might understand my accent, SCP:

Aussie:
Cheers Mate. It's a crackin' good job showin' tha evolution of tha mad rabbit. An all-round bonzer video! Good on ya!

American:
Dude! I mean this is like so cool showing the process you used in working up your bitchen mad rabbit. I mean I love your selfie! It's so Dorain Gray. Way deep, man!

Very cool, SCP! Educational. Really shows that AR responds to your creative process on the fly. I also like the design and how it mutated quickly and easily. You don't have to try and imagine how something might or might not work. You can do it and see it pretty much right there. And of course there are filters and all the other tweaking you can put it through along the way. Thanks for the insights. Go Man Go!
And I wouldn't plant a vegetable garden downstream of the nuclear power plant anymore. Genetic engineering left to chance is a dangerous thing Down Under or likewise Up Over. . .

Hahahahahahaha :D:D:D Cracked me up soooo much ! Thanks Mate ! :cool:;)

Scott.......
That's one 'kwazy wabbit', Elmer would say!!!!
Great vid, thanks for sharing it, fun to see new techiques and tips I wasn't aware of...
Again, great stuff....fun stuff!
Take care mate,
Steve

Hey thanks Steve,glad you enjoyed it !:D

SCP watched your speed painting and loved it, cant wait to see more

Hi Pat,thank you for checking it out,really appreciate it.:o:)

I have uploaded part 2 video .My YouTube Channel is here https://www.youtube.com/user/scottcpayne

Here is the finished image....

coops
06-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Wow thats not the Easter bunny with those teeth:) great work again:)

kenmo
06-17-2014, 12:05 AM
Once again many thanks for sharing your outstanding art and videos.... Always a pleasure to view your contributions....:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
06-17-2014, 12:13 AM
I wouldn't use him to cook either a jugged hare or a rabbit alla cacciatora ... I'm sure it would be hard to digest or even survive or keep healthy.:eek::cool: Your mastery is awful, dear friend!

gxhpainter2
06-17-2014, 02:43 AM
hmmm now someone really made this hare angry!... excellent character I love to watch your videos :cool::cool:

AndreaMG
06-18-2014, 07:04 AM
Haha, cool ^^ and very instructive videos too :cool:

justjean
06-18-2014, 07:14 AM
Super videos , Scott. Interesting to see you build the colours :):):)

SCP
06-18-2014, 10:25 AM
Wow thats not the Easter bunny with those teeth:) great work again:)

Hahaha sure isn't lol :D Thank you.:o

Once again many thanks for sharing your outstanding art and videos.... Always a pleasure to view your contributions....:cool::cool::cool:

I'm pleased you have checked them out,thanks for your support.:cool:;)

I wouldn't use him to cook either a jugged hare or a rabbit alla cacciatora ... I'm sure it would be hard to digest or even survive or keep healthy.:eek::cool: Your mastery is awful, dear friend!

Hahahaha very funny Dear Caesar !:D:D Thank you very much.:o

hmmm now someone really made this hare angry!... excellent character I love to watch your videos :cool::cool:

Hey Gary,thanks mate ,appreciate you checking out my stuff.:D

Haha, cool ^^ and very instructive videos too :cool:

Thank you Andrea,glad you liked it!:o:)

Super videos , Scott. Interesting to see you build the colours :):):)

Hi Jean,thanks so much for checking it out.:D:D

Once again thanks everyone for checking out my videos.:D

This upload is more on the scary side, so hold tight!...The dreaded BIRDMAAAAAAN !!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

Caesar
06-18-2014, 06:34 PM
He's probably hiding because his smile with teeth and beak isn't very attractive and he would need an orthodontist at least, but You painted another shy creature masterfully. Painting beauty may be easier than to paint true ugliness and You succeeded in the latter! It's just a pity we cannot observe also his claws and spurs (BTW Spurs won the US NBA title, didn't they?)

coops
06-18-2014, 09:55 PM
Wow now thats scarey but great:)

kenmo
06-19-2014, 04:57 AM
Wow...would not want to run into this creature in a dark forest... Awesome work....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

AndreaMG
06-20-2014, 07:05 AM
Haha, cool, cross-eyes makes him kinda cute :cool:

stevemawmv
06-20-2014, 09:14 AM
Hi Scott...
Wow!.....This definitely has one hell of a visual impact to it, 'Scary and Frightening' ....which means, to me...this is a very successful image
my friend! Hope this wasn't dreamed up during a nightmare caused by you watching the 'The Birds' the other night....Hehe....
Very cool, dig it!
Take care,
Steve

copespeak
06-20-2014, 09:59 AM
Woooo! How fabulous is he??? :cool:

D Akey
06-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Crikey! He looks like when he was a total ChickenHawk Little, going on about the sky falling, that when somebody told him to "Zip it!" his teeth got zipped! So here he is, wanting in the worst way to explode with words of caution and fear to save everybody. . . and he can't make a peep! And the words are backing up inside him like a pressure cooker!

LOOK OUT!!!! HE's FIXING TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!! (do you not see the irony here?!?!?!?!?)

justjean
06-20-2014, 12:37 PM
Keep that scary fellow at home on Halloween :D

silvy
06-22-2014, 04:53 AM
Ahaha!!! Wonderful creatures:cool:
Great bunny and super Birdman. Fantastici:)

SCP
06-22-2014, 09:45 AM
He's probably hiding because his smile with teeth and beak isn't very attractive and he would need an orthodontist at least, but You painted another shy creature masterfully. Painting beauty may be easier than to paint true ugliness and You succeeded in the latter! It's just a pity we cannot observe also his claws and spurs (BTW Spurs won the US NBA title, didn't they?)

Hahahaha thank you Dear Caesar,I'm sorry I don't know anything about US NBA :o:D

Wow now thats scarey but great:)

Thank you coops !:D

Wow...would not want to run into this creature in a dark forest... Awesome work....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hehehehe me either so glad you checked it out. :cool:;)

Haha, cool, cross-eyes makes him kinda cute :cool:

Yer he just misunderstood .Thanks mate.;)

Hi Scott...
Wow!.....This definitely has one hell of a visual impact to it, 'Scary and Frightening' ....which means, to me...this is a very successful image
my friend! Hope this wasn't dreamed up during a nightmare caused by you watching the 'The Birds' the other night....Hehe....
Very cool, dig it!
Take care,
Steve

It must of been, Steve ! Imagine thousands of these guys rather than little pigeons ?! Thanks man !:cool::D

Woooo! How fabulous is he??? :cool:

Thank you hehehe;)

Crikey! He looks like when he was a total ChickenHawk Little, going on about the sky falling, that when somebody told him to "Zip it!" his teeth got zipped! So here he is, wanting in the worst way to explode with words of caution and fear to save everybody. . . and he can't make a peep! And the words are backing up inside him like a pressure cooker!

LOOK OUT!!!! HE's FIXING TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!! (do you not see the irony here?!?!?!?!?)

ChickenHawk Little hahahaha :D Yes I do D Akey, thank you for your great comment !:D:D:D:D

Keep that scary fellow at home on Halloween :D

Yes good idea Jean lol ;)

Ahaha!!! Wonderful creatures:cool:
Great bunny and super Birdman. Fantastici:)

Thank you Dear Silvy .:o:):)

SCP
06-24-2014, 06:51 AM
Hey everyone,hope all is well.;)
This upload just a quick fun Monster Sketch,also have a Timelaspe on YouTube if anyone is interested.
Making it a weekly thing.:o

http://youtu.be/ecutT7_2d9g

AndreaMG
06-24-2014, 07:36 AM
Just the other day I was watching an instructive documentary about the creatures of the abyss but I don't recall seeing this one :D:o:rolleyes: Very cool! Regards

D Akey
06-24-2014, 08:46 AM
Could be like Blane the Mono in Stephen King's series The Wastelands. It was a demon train. He never quite did anything with it, but he sure did go on about it in the first book (if memory serves).

And this lad also bears a strong resemblance to his kin what wound up in the USA -- the 20th Century Limited, just not quite so toothy. But there's a family resemblance. I love the design of the train so much I used it myself for a painting way back when.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1032&bih=443&q=20th+century+limited&oq=20th+century+limited&gs_l=img.3..0l5j0i5l3j0i24l2.1365.5906.0.6122.20.1 3.0.7.7.0.185.1353.9j4.13.0....0...1ac.1.47.img..0 .20.1373.wDPYwFts9SA

Nice design for a carnivore conveyance. Witness the cow catchers right up front -- "Next stop McDonald's, Burger King and points West. . . BoooaaaarrrrrrrDDDD!!!!!!"

pai
06-24-2014, 03:27 PM
Wow, I haven't come for weeks, you already created 3 different unique monsters !..haha. Love them all, hard to pick my favorite. As every single one is so different in color, character, and expression too. What are you eating daily and watching daily to feed your imagination ? ...haha.. Awesome cool stuffs ! Go ! Go ! Go ! :D:cool:

hcwswdj
06-24-2014, 04:38 PM
very nice painting, wow,almost is ghosts~~~ strong and intresting~~~ hope you update

byroncallas
06-24-2014, 06:19 PM
Scott, you continue with the most super creatures. Wonderful new thrills.

Caesar
06-24-2014, 07:08 PM
A Cyclop Worm! A rarity! These creatures hide in the hill pretending to be a tunnel or a speleological cave and wait someone tryng to pass through or explore adn enjoy stalactites and stalagmites ....:rolleyes::eek::cool:LOL:o;) Another brilliant concept of monster which is also, not unusually, a fantastic ivory mine! Here's what we got from the last one we captured before extinction .... :p

kenmo
06-25-2014, 12:04 AM
Loving Monster Monday....fantastic image and awesome video....Many thanks for sharing these....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
06-26-2014, 05:43 AM
Dear Scott, I have to say that I appreciated very much Your videos, Your evident mastery, Your creativity in characters features invention, the distortion applied to a selected area I never used and Your utmost clear English and pronunciation. Thank You very much!!!!

justjean
06-26-2014, 08:36 AM
Great creature of the deep Scott but now I will never put my feet down when in swimming :D

pat1940
06-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Scott, loved your videos and love your paintings, thanks

stevemawmv
06-26-2014, 07:21 PM
Scott....This weeks monster is great, made me think of a book I re-read recently...
'DUNE' ...you've created a green one eyed sandworm to replace the ones on arrakis.
Or I've had way to much spice today. Hehe!
Take care mate,
Steve

Bertrude
06-26-2014, 09:35 PM
Lovely character work SCP. I love looking at monsters. The videos are excellent too and it's always interesting to see how a piece develops.

I was wondering what the piece of music you used in the Purple Grinning Dude video was? It's the sort of stuff I can quite happily lose myself in :)

Alexandra
06-27-2014, 12:56 AM
I love your monsters, Scott, always a pleasure dear man!
I am looking forward to getting up to date on all of your terrific work!!!

SCP
06-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Just the other day I was watching an instructive documentary about the creatures of the abyss but I don't recall seeing this one :D:o:rolleyes: Very cool! Regards
Ahahaha no it was swimming around in my abyss of a mind lol thank you Andrea ! :o;)

Could be like Blane the Mono in Stephen King's series The Wastelands. It was a demon train. He never quite did anything with it, but he sure did go on about it in the first book (if memory serves).

And this lad also bears a strong resemblance to his kin what wound up in the USA -- the 20th Century Limited, just not quite so toothy. But there's a family resemblance. I love the design of the train so much I used it myself for a painting way back when.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1032&bih=443&q=20th+century+limited&oq=20th+century+limited&gs_l=img.3..0l5j0i5l3j0i24l2.1365.5906.0.6122.20.1 3.0.7.7.0.185.1353.9j4.13.0....0...1ac.1.47.img..0 .20.1373.wDPYwFts9SA

Nice design for a carnivore conveyance. Witness the cow catchers right up front -- "Next stop McDonald's, Burger King and points West. . . BoooaaaarrrrrrrDDDD!!!!!!"

I checked out the Demon Train wow I had never seen that before very cool thanks for the link and your comments ahahahaha !:cool::D

Wow, I haven't come for weeks, you already created 3 different unique monsters !..haha. Love them all, hard to pick my favorite. As every single one is so different in color, character, and expression too. What are you eating daily and watching daily to feed your imagination ? ...haha.. Awesome cool stuffs ! Go ! Go ! Go ! :D:cool:

Hehehe very pleased you are enjoying them Pai,yer trying to push my imagination lately.:cool:;)

very nice painting, wow,almost is ghosts~~~ strong and intresting~~~ hope you update

Many Thanks ,more updates on the way !;)

Scott, you continue with the most super creatures. Wonderful new thrills.

Hey Byron thanks for dropping in for the ride ! Always great to see you here.;):D

A Cyclop Worm! A rarity! These creatures hide in the hill pretending to be a tunnel or a speleological cave and wait someone tryng to pass through or explore adn enjoy stalactites and stalagmites ....:rolleyes::eek::cool:LOL:o;) Another brilliant concept of monster which is also, not unusually, a fantastic ivory mine! Here's what we got from the last one we captured before extinction .... :p

Ahahahaha awesome Caesar thank you old mate !:cool:;)

Loving Monster Monday....fantastic image and awesome video....Many thanks for sharing these....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Your always welcom Kenmo ,glad you enjoy them!:o:o:D

Dear Scott, I have to say that I appreciated very much Your videos, Your evident mastery, Your creativity in characters features invention, the distortion applied to a selected area I never used and Your utmost clear English and pronunciation. Thank You very much!!!!
Wow thank you Dear Caesar,I really hate the sound of my own voice,very pleased you could understand me?:confused: Ahahaha :o;)

Great creature of the deep Scott but now I will never put my feet down when in swimming :D
Hehehehe sorry Jean :o;)

Scott, loved your videos and love your paintings, thanks

Hey Pat,big thank you for taking the time to check them out.;):D

Scott....This weeks monster is great, made me think of a book I re-read recently...
'DUNE' ...you've created a green one eyed sandworm to replace the ones on arrakis.
Or I've had way to much spice today. Hehe!
Take care mate,
Steve

Ahaha very nice a friendly Dune worm maybe? Thanks Steve.:cool:

Lovely character work SCP. I love looking at monsters. The videos are excellent too and it's always interesting to see how a piece develops.

I was wondering what the piece of music you used in the Purple Grinning Dude video was? It's the sort of stuff I can quite happily lose myself in :)

G'Day Bertrude many thanks for checking out my videos and thread.The music used was from YouTubes audio "Hydra" by Huma Huma. I like to pick Ambient type music.:cool::)

I love your monsters, Scott, always a pleasure dear man!
I am looking forward to getting up to date on all of your terrific work!!!

Hey Sandy thank you for dropping in,take care.;):D

For this update More Monsters from "Monster Monday" I hope your not sick of Monsters yet??:confused::p

Caesar
06-30-2014, 09:36 PM
This cutie's got a fantastic palette on its skin.:cool: I'm sure it winked to me, but I cannot decide with which one of the eyes ... :confused::o:p I hope You recorded the video of its genesis too, maybe with the voice and sounds this good-tempered and poisonous smiling caterpillar might have to describe its birth ...LOL

stevemawmv
07-01-2014, 05:04 AM
Hey Scott....Happy Monday to ya!.....Would say 'cute little caterpillar, but that face and underbite has me rethinking it.....
Especially if I found this critter sneaking around in my luncheon salad..Hehehe! Sorry to all about to eat lunch...Ahhh, just
look real careful!
Cool as ever.....
Steve

gxhpainter2
07-01-2014, 06:17 AM
Scott, we will never tire of your fantastic creations, this one looks cute but I will keep my fingers away and do not touch....fantastic colors and gleaming accents.. I haven't seen your latest videos yet but I will soon always fun and informative, I am using some of your techniques even on my abstracts..:cool:..:):):)

SCP
07-01-2014, 08:16 AM
This cutie's got a fantastic palette on its skin.:cool: I'm sure it winked to me, but I cannot decide with which one of the eyes ... :confused::o:p I hope You recorded the video of its genesis too, maybe with the voice and sounds this good-tempered and poisonous smiling caterpillar might have to describe its birth ...LOL

Hahahaha yes he was winking at me for almost 3 hours !;) Yes I have a video of his creation .:D

Hey Scott....Happy Monday to ya!.....Would say 'cute little caterpillar, but that face and underbite has me rethinking it.....
Especially if I found this critter sneaking around in my luncheon salad..Hehehe! Sorry to all about to eat lunch...Ahhh, just
look real careful!
Cool as ever.....
Steve

Happy Monday to you as well Steve !:D Thanks for checking it out.:cool:;)

Scott, we will never tire of your fantastic creations, this one looks cute but I will keep my fingers away and do not touch....fantastic colors and gleaming accents.. I haven't seen your latest videos yet but I will soon always fun and informative, I am using some of your techniques even on my abstracts..:cool:..:):):)

Hey Gary ,thanks mate :o That's awesome to read you have some more techniques to use along with your amazing tool set !You my friend are on a roll!! :cool::cool::)

Monster Monday#2 is my longest video,very sorry if it is too long for most viewers,but it was a 3 hour Illustration cut down to about 16mins.
So if you like to watch it,maybe watch it in 2 separate viewings?? I know time is precious to all,so thank you kindly if you do watch it.:o:o;) )

http://youtu.be/B75VFqBAw8Q

D Akey
07-02-2014, 04:40 AM
Is this the monster universe's answer to Copespeak's doggies, then? Cute little spud.

Would make a great side kick for some Scooby Doo monster world characters. He could carry the exaggerated emotion of the moment -- like a little blue canned laughter beast.

copespeak
07-02-2014, 05:46 AM
He is SO cute, but I'm not sure I want to meet him. He's kind of like one of those bulldogs with the teeth all over the place..... ugly but sorta sweet.... ?

AndreaMG
07-02-2014, 07:27 AM
Haha with this one you've surpassed yourself, it's so cute :o:o:o, but I have an explanation for it: I think those cute round eyes are actually "dummy eyes", a deadly decoy, and their sole purpose is to lure the poor pray closer to him attracted by all that cuteness while the other eyes (the evil ones) follow the victim preparing the fatal attack!!!!!!! :cool::o;):p:)

SCP
07-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Is this the monster universe's answer to Copespeak's doggies, then? Cute little spud.

Would make a great side kick for some Scooby Doo monster world characters. He could carry the exaggerated emotion of the moment -- like a little blue canned laughter beast.

Hmmmm Scooby Snacks! Thanks D Akey.:)

He is SO cute, but I'm not sure I want to meet him. He's kind of like one of those bulldogs with the teeth all over the place..... ugly but sorta sweet.... ?

Hahahaha yes he would make a cute pet.Thank you .;)

Haha with this one you've surpassed yourself, it's so cute :o:o:o, but I have an explanation for it: I think those cute round eyes are actually "dummy eyes", a deadly decoy, and their sole purpose is to lure the poor pray closer to him attracted by all that cuteness while the other eyes (the evil ones) follow the victim preparing the fatal attack!!!!!!! :cool::o;):p:)

Get out of my head !! Hahaha you nailed it ,they also let him sleep without anyone knowing ! Thank you Andrea !:cool::D

Alexandra
07-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Oh, he or she looks like a sweet monster, just smiling away. I imagine this is how this latest monster survives...look at me, I'll be a butterfly soon, I won't hurt you...then bam! A lethal sting and then the victim becomes transformed into an alien creature of some sort just waiting to populate and spread the alien DNA and take over the earth. Maybe I shouldn't watch anymore old sci fi thrillers before bed anymore...:p:o:cool:
Always excellent, dear friend!:cool::cool::cool:

Belvrog
07-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Hahaha, what a bunch of creepy monsters. Very nice work matey. The monster from your sketchbook ( The green one...:D:o) and your most recent one are my favorites. More please!!

SCP
07-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Belvrog Hey mate thanks for checking out my stuff,glad you liked the little grubs ahahaha! ;):D More on the way.:o

Alexandra Hehehehe...yer it would make an interesting Butterfly or Moth? Thank you dear Sandy.:D

It's Monster Monday #3 This time I do a simple sketch to Inks B&W for a change.Hope you guys like it?:confused: Have a good week everyone!:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHlLX5n6wCM

kenmo
07-08-2014, 12:07 AM
Excellent... again many thanks for sharing your outstanding art and youtube videos...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

SCP
07-09-2014, 09:32 AM
Hey Kenmo your always welcome ! Thanks for your support.:cool:;)

Here is the B&W image from the last video.

stevemawmv
07-09-2014, 01:09 PM
Hey Scott...Thanks for doing these Videos, I've picked up on some things didn't know about and they're just
so damn cool to watch.....And sorry I'am evoking the 'Look at those Chompers' line again....think I used it for
Caesar's 'SmilodonBorzoi'.....
Great job,
Steve

Caesar
07-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Here's the sketch of yet another powerful nutcracker! :o;) Great drawing indeed!

kenmo
07-10-2014, 06:01 AM
Loving these creations....please keep 'em coming.....:):):):)

AndreaMG
07-10-2014, 07:00 AM
Haha always a pleasure to watch you monster Mondays mate :cool:

coops
07-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Great video and a very scarey monster, well done once again:)

D Akey
07-11-2014, 02:50 AM
Yeah, that reminds me, I have a visit to the dentist coming up. I wonder if this is how she views all her patients. A world of teeth!

I agree with all the others, your menagerie is a fantasy parade from down under. . . waaaaaay on the other side of the tracks. A real pleasure, so long as I can press the panic button any time and be back in the relative safety of my home. . . Phew!

copespeak
07-11-2014, 09:12 AM
I can just see him munching on a big bone with those huge toofies! :cool:

Alexandra
07-12-2014, 12:40 PM
This is an open and shut case for any legal office, Scott, bless him-that darned orthodontist!
Hee hee, outstanding dear friend. Always a pleasure checking in and seeing your latest!

Belvrog
07-13-2014, 12:18 AM
Great painting an video. Love these teeth. Take care..:cool::cool::cool:

SCP
07-14-2014, 08:32 PM
Big thank you to everyone for the visit and comments,always great to read your comments.:D

This update is for Monster Monday #4 it was a struggle but I hope it is worthwhile checking out.
ArtRage 4 trying out a different style.
Cheers everyone,have a good week.

http://youtu.be/sVC35nlKaH8

stevemawmv
07-14-2014, 09:56 PM
Ah Gawd! It's Monday again....This helps a little!
Hi Scott.....Purple Pranksters are always a struggle, but I think you got one over him though.
How did you get him to stand still?......See that's the real trick!
Good Vid, good tips....
Steve

pat1940
07-15-2014, 06:54 AM
Great drawings Scott, always love your creatures, drawn and painted with perfection

AndreaMG
07-15-2014, 07:05 AM
Man, youtube is not working, I will be back later to look at the new monster ;)

Belvrog
07-15-2014, 10:58 AM

Maybe a powersaving campaign?:rolleyes::p Working fine here!

Funny monster Scott, nice video footage you secret beta tester you.....hahaha...well done!

SCP
07-15-2014, 08:10 PM
Ah Gawd! It's Monday again....This helps a little!
Hi Scott.....Purple Pranksters are always a struggle, but I think you got one over him though.
How did you get him to stand still?......See that's the real trick!
Good Vid, good tips....
Steve
Hahaha yer he was a cheeky little fella laughing at my efforts lol :p Thanks Steve glad it was worth while.:o

Great drawings Scott, always love your creatures, drawn and painted with perfection

Hey Pat your way too kind,thank you very much.:o:)

Bummer!:( Hope you get it working soon.;)

Maybe a powersaving campaign?:rolleyes::p Working fine here!

Funny monster Scott, nice video footage you secret beta tester you.....hahaha...well done!

Ahahahaha I don't think so lol not this time.Thanks mate ,glad you checked it out.:cool:

I uploaded the finished Monster Monday #4 in my Gallery but thought I should upload him here as well.
Oh yer should mention when he has his crazy laughing fits he breaks out in the orange rash...just in case you were wondering?.:D

Caesar
07-15-2014, 08:36 PM
This jester monster is really cute and funny! Just add rattle-balls to the horn-tips and it's perfect ...;):o It will make You laugh to death!:eek::cool:

Bertrude
07-16-2014, 04:40 AM
Another wonderful addition to your collection of critters. Most excellent. It would make a cracking little figurine.

Alexandra
07-17-2014, 05:21 AM
Love it, Scott! I agree with Bertrude, it would make a great figurine!

kenmo
07-17-2014, 05:27 AM
Another masterfull work of art....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

SCP
07-20-2014, 11:53 AM
Caesar Hahahaha rattle balls that would of been cool!! Thanks again! ;)

Bertrude Thank you so much ,ahaha yes I would love to print out a 3D model one day.:D

Alexandra Thank you dear Sandy.:)

kenmo Hey mate,thank you,glad you liked it !:o:o;)

Hey there,just want to thank everyone for checking out my critters and also my youtube videos .Thank you!!:D
This update a Wallpaper I made and used for my Banner art.
So a full HD size wallpaper for anyone that wants it.Cheers!:o

Belvrog
07-20-2014, 11:18 PM
One of my favorites of yours. Somehow very charming. Great work! :D:D:D:D:D:D

AndreaMG
07-21-2014, 02:18 AM
Haha I like them both, love the upside horn in the first one. The latter one is a cutie and I see he's looking at those butterflies with extreme interest, but I bet they're as leatal as him :o

stevemawmv
07-21-2014, 04:20 AM
Hi Scott.......Dig the krazy wallpaper and visiting your gallery again....love the creatures!
Take care,
Steve

Caesar
07-21-2014, 08:57 PM
Looking at its teeth it must have been a caterpillar since quite a long time. Maybe a divine punishment for its cannibal attitude to eat its butterfly progenie ...:rolleyes:;):oLOL Your production is always top of the range as for quality. The eyes (and the worn teeth with tartar) are absolutely impressive!

SCP
07-22-2014, 10:28 AM
One of my favorites of yours. Somehow very charming. Great work! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Mate that means a lot,appreciate you taking the time to check it out.:D

Haha I like them both, love the upside horn in the first one. The latter one is a cutie and I see he's looking at those butterflies with extreme interest, but I bet they're as leatal as him :o

Ahahaha so true if you look closely at the one in the foreground they have rather big teeth for pretty butterflys?!:eek::eek: Thanks so much Andrea !;)

Hi Scott.......Dig the krazy wallpaper and visiting your gallery again....love the creatures!
Take care,
Steve

Thanks Steve,glad your still enjoying them.:o:)

Looking at its teeth it must have been a caterpillar since quite a long time. Maybe a divine punishment for its cannibal attitude to eat its butterfly progenie ...:rolleyes:;):oLOL Your production is always top of the range as for quality. The eyes (and the worn teeth with tartar) are absolutely impressive!

Dear Caesar great to read your comments as always,made me laugh !:D Thanks mate! :o

I know every day is almost Monster day for me,but Monday is special Monster day lol :p
This time gone old school Comic Style Game Boss Monster !!:mad:
Sorry no audio on video this week.So sit back have a cuppa and pick your own music to watch Monster Monday.:o

http://youtu.be/R4ANwr1ndYg

If not here is the finished image.
Have a great week everyone ! ;)

Caesar
07-22-2014, 06:56 PM
It looks like he doesn't like to be kissed. A quite introvert guy I'd say ...;) Great graphical alternative to Your usual style.

Alexandra
07-23-2014, 12:05 AM
Haha, Scott, I can imagine the purple guy happily singing "Butterflies are free to fly, fly away...." in an animation. Wonderful work!

And the recent one, whoa...that mouth is kind of spooky, I mean, a dental hygienist's nightmare! Yow!
So cool, such great work dear friend!

gxhpainter2
07-23-2014, 02:14 AM
another excellent creature Scott. I like the gradient overlay of red to red-purple that contrasts very effectively with the green eyes.. that really glow!... so do you sleep in the dark? must be a bit scary with all those green and blue eyes glowing in the darkness :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::rolleyes:

D Akey
07-23-2014, 02:41 AM
Wonder if you have any "creature shops' over there. You look like you would be really great at creating monsters for the cinema.

When little children go to bed and visit your realm, they need to prepare by brushing their teeth, saying their prayers and donning kevlar jammies. Lots of teeth and beaks and snappy maws and paws. . . best hit the sack armed with an extra tooth brush and a water pick. Yikes!

pat1940
07-24-2014, 07:38 AM
As always Scott, your work is so amazing and such a pleasure to see

pai
07-24-2014, 01:44 PM
haha...more cute monsters from you. brilliant !!! :cool:;) Love MonsterMonday and that Pinky Worm ..haha...Awesome great works ! Go ! go ! go ! :D

AndreaMG
07-27-2014, 06:15 AM
Nice Ifrit Dear SCP :cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
07-27-2014, 02:22 PM
Holy Smokes Scott....I must have missed Monday completely and jump directly to Tuesday on this one....
I like it ... going 'Old school Comic Style Game Boss Monster' on us, let him know 'no offence on missing him!
My Bad....
Take care mate,
Steve

Belvrog
07-27-2014, 11:28 PM
What a mean boss he is. Hope he's not boss-eyed. Could be hard for him with 4 eyes. very well done mate:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SCP
07-29-2014, 06:00 PM
It looks like he doesn't like to be kissed. A quite introvert guy I'd say ...;) Great graphical alternative to Your usual style.

Hahahaha ,yes a different style for me Caesar,thanks for checking him out.:D

Haha, Scott, I can imagine the purple guy happily singing "Butterflies are free to fly, fly away...." in an animation. Wonderful work!

And the recent one, whoa...that mouth is kind of spooky, I mean, a dental hygienist's nightmare! Yow!
So cool, such great work dear friend!

Hey Sandy,hahaha yes a Dental nightmare for sure lol ! Thank you for checking them out .;):)

another excellent creature Scott. I like the gradient overlay of red to red-purple that contrasts very effectively with the green eyes.. that really glow!... so do you sleep in the dark? must be a bit scary with all those green and blue eyes glowing in the darkness :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::rolleyes:

Hehehehe ,glad you like the colours and contrast tried to keep it very simple with impact.Thanks Gary !:cool:;)

Wonder if you have any "creature shops' over there. You look like you would be really great at creating monsters for the cinema.

When little children go to bed and visit your realm, they need to prepare by brushing their teeth, saying their prayers and donning kevlar jammies. Lots of teeth and beaks and snappy maws and paws. . . best hit the sack armed with an extra tooth brush and a water pick. Yikes!

As a Kid that's all I wanted to do was make monsters for film ,I think seeing "The 7th Voyage of Sinbad" did that to me !Hahaha I cried when the Cyclops was dying.
Many thanks D Akey.;):D

As always Scott, your work is so amazing and such a pleasure to see
Thank you very much Pat .:o:)

haha...more cute monsters from you. brilliant !!! :cool:;) Love MonsterMonday and that Pinky Worm ..haha...Awesome great works ! Go ! go ! go ! :D

Hahaha I will try to Pai,thank you.:o;)

Nice Ifrit Dear SCP :cool::cool::cool:

I had to look that one up,I had no idea...but makes perfect sense now ! lol thanks Andrea !:cool:;)

Holy Smokes Scott....I must have missed Monday completely and jump directly to Tuesday on this one....
I like it ... going 'Old school Comic Style Game Boss Monster' on us, let him know 'no offence on missing him!
My Bad....
Take care mate,
Steve

Hey Steve,no worries glad you checked it out,take it easy mate.;):D

What a mean boss he is. Hope he's not boss-eyed. Could be hard for him with 4 eyes. very well done mate:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hahaha yer I think he did start with 6 eyes so he shouldn't be as bad now ,thanks mate !!:o:o;)

Well it's Monster Monday once more I'm up to #6
this time a more painterly little monster .I hope everyone is well and has a good week.:cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPlA9MCf_V8

Caesar
07-29-2014, 06:17 PM
A most interesting date at each Monday, dear Scott. What a creativity and skill!

stevemawmv
07-29-2014, 06:43 PM
There you are....Not going to miss this one, and its a curious one at that. The 'The elusive Owldear'... only heard about them, this is a first for me...
Very cool Scott....

Alexandra
07-29-2014, 11:35 PM
Most excellent dear friend!:cool:

SCP
08-02-2014, 09:13 AM
Caesar, stevemawmv ,Alexandra Thank you kindly friends ! Appreciate it.:o:o:D

Here is the finished image from the video.

stevemawmv
08-02-2014, 08:25 PM
The finished little creature looks great Scott, just has a confused look as if it's not quite certain about his role in all of this.
Very cool....Take care,
Steve

Belvrog
08-03-2014, 05:12 AM
Great baffled expression and a very cool monster. Not that threatening, but I like it even more that way. Where can I get one of these? Really cool work mate, wonderful colors and style.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
08-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Nice shy creature! A sort of alien Lemur ... Thanks god tomorrow is Monday!;) Another monster painting lesson to come, hyippiiee!

AndreaMG
08-04-2014, 04:46 AM
Nice one mate! I love how you create creatures that are apparently cute even though their true nature is that of svage beasts! :o Regards

pat1940
08-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Scott, such wonderful work, love your thread

Alexandra
08-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Oh no, it's the rare tri-toothed horned owl, flies only between the hours of midnight and two....grabbing up fat little rodents or an occasional family pet...uh oh...:eek::cool::cool:

copespeak
08-05-2014, 04:39 PM
He's quite a sweet soulful little fellow, if it wasn't for those goopy teeth and red eyes! I love him! :)

SCP
08-05-2014, 08:05 PM
The finished little creature looks great Scott, just has a confused look as if it's not quite certain about his role in all of this.
Very cool....Take care,
Steve

Hey Steve your work is looking better all the time ! Thanks for checking out my stuff.:o:o

Great baffled expression and a very cool monster. Not that threatening, but I like it even more that way. Where can I get one of these? Really cool work mate, wonderful colors and style.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hahahaha yer would be a unusual pet lol Really chuffed you dig it.Thanks so much mate !:o;)

Nice shy creature! A sort of alien Lemur ... Thanks god tomorrow is Monday!;) Another monster painting lesson to come, hyippiiee!

Hey Master Caesar really glad you liked it,very sorry about this week's Video...I didn't use ArtRage..:eek::eek::o I hope you still check it out?

Nice one mate! I love how you create creatures that are apparently cute even though their true nature is that of svage beasts! :o Regards

Hahahahaha we have that in common lol nice one Andrea !:cool::D:D

Scott, such wonderful work, love your thread

Thank you Pat,glad you still enjoy it.:o:o:o

Oh no, it's the rare tri-toothed horned owl, flies only between the hours of midnight and two....grabbing up fat little rodents or an occasional family pet...uh oh...:eek::cool::cool:

Great story Sandy ,love it ,thank you Dear Sandy!:):);)

He's quite a sweet soulful little fellow, if it wasn't for those goopy teeth and red eyes! I love him! :)

Hahaha what's not to love....apart from what you said hehehehe....Great to see you here!:o;)

This weeks update,I did do some videos but not in ArtRage ..very sorry.I still have Monster Monday #7 up on my channel if you still want a fix,this time I added my weird voice to complete the weird monster.:eek:
I couldn't post without something in AR so I found this guy hiding on my HDD .
Hope you like him ,maybe he will cheer you up
everyone take care.;)
Scott.

Caesar
08-05-2014, 08:21 PM
This one looks yummy to chew ... although You have to spit some teeth in the process, like with pomegranate seeds ... LOL:o;)
Amazing texture and feeling of real skin, eye, palate and expression as well. It looks like they may be really made in laboratory and Your painting seems to suggest also the biological, istological and polymeric material required to develop such creatures!

D Akey
08-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Looks like you pieced together the pieces in Steve's scream. Absolutely contagious this little blue emoticon. An "EEEKKK!!!" what's sellin' it, right enough. Siblings all turn out for the performance: ;):D:o:p:rolleyes::eek::cool::mad::):(:confused::) :o:D;):p:mad::rolleyes::confused::(:cool::eek:

AndreaMG
08-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Haha another "lovely" creature. It might be a deadly monster-virus of some sort :p Cheers

stevemawmv
08-06-2014, 07:03 AM
This little bugger could be 'Screaming The Blues' or just screaming out 'Really thought I was going to miss this windshield...'Quick dammit flick the wipers and help me off
the glass!
Very cool....
Steve

AndreaMG
08-07-2014, 03:12 AM
I just wanted to share some little guys that might be of inspiration :o

"Hello Kitty" Caterpillar

Spicebush Caterpillar

Photoshopped (?) Jumping Spider

Belvrog
08-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Hahaha. Another great fellow. They used to live on the top of a great mountain. Most of them died as an earthquake got the ball rolling!

pat1940
08-08-2014, 05:14 AM
This gave me a real chuckle, thanks Scott

Bertrude
08-08-2014, 06:41 AM
I don't think I'm ever going to look at a blueberry the same way again :)

Alexandra
08-08-2014, 10:48 AM
That little fellow looks as if it has just jumped from a persons fist during a stressful moment, maybe one of those squizzie stress ball things. So cute, excellent painting dear Scott, love it!

SCP
08-15-2014, 01:19 PM
I just wanted to share some little guys that might be of inspiration :o

Thanks AndreaMG I love Jumping Spiders ! I have done a painting ages ago with a spider head office worker...;):D

Hahaha. Another great fellow. They used to live on the top of a great mountain. Most of them died as an earthquake got the ball rolling!

Hey Belvrog thanks mate love the story hehehe !:D

This gave me a real chuckle, thanks Scott

Hi Pat,thank you kindly glad you had a laugh.;):D

I don't think I'm ever going to look at a blueberry the same way again :)

Hahahahaha nice comment lol Thanks Bertrude for the visit .:D

That little fellow looks as if it has just jumped from a persons fist during a stressful moment, maybe one of those squizzie stress ball things. So cute, excellent painting dear Scott, love it!

Hey Sandy,always a pleasure to read your comments,thank you for your support.:o;)

I haven't updated for a while been busy though.I have updated my YouTube channel .

I just updated my ArtRage to 4.5 and here is my first speedpaint.I wish everyone a great weekend and keep drawing and painting !!;)

stevemawmv
08-15-2014, 01:51 PM
I think he's blown away! And he's absolutely astonished with the results of the Artrage update speed test.....But he may be wondering where his left brain hemisphere has gotten off to....
Quick, check back in version 4, maybe it didn't make trip! Well that isn't logical at all...you know 'Left side'...... Hehehe!
Me too, updated today and knocked out a quick pic as well...Have a great weekend yourself Mate!
Take care friend,
Steve

D Akey
08-16-2014, 01:15 AM
Spiders with the cute "eyes". Yeesh. Reminds me of the dating scene.

The one lad looks like a pile of coal, just waitin' for his turn to stoke the fire. "Send me in, coach. Ya just gotta. . ." I can definitely hear voices for each of your characters when I look at them. There's definitely life there.

Alexandra
08-18-2014, 07:45 AM
I like those photo's Andrea, they are so inspirational.:cool:

Scott, I can see this cute little rock man has hurt himself, he just needs some TLC, that's it, maybe a little polishing up a bit so that he can be cuddled. Hee hee, another clever design, love it dear friend!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

SCP
08-20-2014, 07:17 AM
I think he's blown away! And he's absolutely astonished with the results of the Artrage update speed test.....But he may be wondering where his left brain hemisphere has gotten off to....
Quick, check back in version 4, maybe it didn't make trip! Well that isn't logical at all...you know 'Left side'...... Hehehe!
Me too, updated today and knocked out a quick pic as well...Have a great weekend yourself Mate!
Take care friend,
Steve

Thank you Steve, your work has been great to watch mate as always thanks for the visit.:o;)

Spiders with the cute "eyes". Yeesh. Reminds me of the dating scene.

The one lad looks like a pile of coal, just waitin' for his turn to stoke the fire. "Send me in, coach. Ya just gotta. . ." I can definitely hear voices for each of your characters when I look at them. There's definitely life there.

Hahahaha...I appreciate your comments D Akey,really helps to inspire me.:o

I like those photo's Andrea, they are so inspirational.:cool:

Scott, I can see this cute little rock man has hurt himself, he just needs some TLC, that's it, maybe a little polishing up a bit so that he can be cuddled. Hee hee, another clever design, love it dear friend!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thank you Dear Sandy,glad you like it.:o:)

This update I found this old one ,it has been uploaded before but this is for AndreaMG ;)

I have also put a new ArtRage video up just a very basic Stencil video and how I might use them in my images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg9ptysoYqU

AndreaMG
09-03-2014, 05:41 AM
Great painting as usual Dear SCP. Nice tie, I have to have one with the spider stamps too!! :cool::cool::cool:

kenmo
09-04-2014, 03:28 AM
Damn... I really enjoy your art and posts.... Please keep 'em coming....:cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
09-04-2014, 07:31 AM
Cool video. Fun stuff. I could see those little stalks around his jaw lighting and holding a cigarette, being all suave and Film Noir. . . Gleek Clickrod, Private Eyes

copespeak
09-04-2014, 08:09 AM
My goodness! A creepy crawly in a business shirt! :) :)

pat1940
09-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Scott, thanks so much for your great video on Stencils, never knew how to make stencils

SCP
09-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Great painting as usual Dear SCP. Nice tie, I have to have one with the spider stamps too!! :cool::cool::cool:

Hahahaha thought you might like it :D

Damn... I really enjoy your art and posts.... Please keep 'em coming....:cool::cool::cool:

Hey mate thank you for the kind words ,been a bit busy lately,so not as many posts as I would like.:(

Cool video. Fun stuff. I could see those little stalks around his jaw lighting and holding a cigarette, being all suave and Film Noir. . . Gleek Clickrod, Private Eyes
Glad you liked it D Akey,lol that would be a funny look!:cool:;)

My goodness! A creepy crawly in a business shirt! :) :)

Yer sorry about that one copespeak ;):D

Scott, thanks so much for your great video on Stencils, never knew how to make stencils

Hi Pat thank you for checking it out,glad it was some help.:D

I have been away doing some Art Commissons so have missed posting and checking out other AR members work.:(
Sorry about that.
Just time for a quick Hi and a new Monster Monday #9 a bit late :p
Take care everyone ! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6JAXdUFvVU

stevemawmv
09-10-2014, 02:29 AM
Hi Scott......Great stuff, I like the overly anxious salesman wearing the spider tie....made me think of Mad Men TV series
Thanks for the new video of the caterpillary, wormey thingy that can see coming or going...Opps! Or at least
where his mouth is going, just noticed only one eye....
Take care,
Steve

SCP
09-13-2014, 06:02 AM
stevemawmv Hey Steve thanks glad you liked it,yes now you mention it I can see the Mad Men reference but maybe he needs a cigarette to really pull it of? Also thanks for watching the video.;):D Take care mate.:)

Here is the completed image from the Monster Monday #9 video.Hope everyone has a great weekend !:D

Enug
09-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Wow! Bet he can give quite a bite! Looks like a nightmare centipede.:D

koalablue
09-13-2014, 08:57 PM
Goodness, that's some creature. Lol, I've seen faces like that out and about.
The colour purple was a good colour to use.

AndreaMG
09-14-2014, 07:24 AM
I like the new entry and most of all the decoy eye meant to confuse and hypnotize the prey that will come closer and closer to inspect it but then it will be too late to escape it will be sayonara for sure :D

copespeak
09-14-2014, 08:36 AM
I think this one is my favourite to date SCP. Brilliantly awe inspiring!

Caesar
09-15-2014, 11:38 PM
Another frightening worm and ... just another manic Monday ....:o;)

Alexandra
09-17-2014, 10:37 AM
Hey Scott, great to see another cool monster, outstanding as always dear friend.

SCP
12-13-2016, 09:12 AM
Thank you everyone for checking my Artrage Art over the years,just checking to see if any my Artrage buddies are still here?
Take care all,
Scott.

D Akey
12-13-2016, 11:43 AM
A few are here, some have left the forums, some have slipped the mortal coil.

Hope all's well with you. And Happy Holidays!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

SCP
12-15-2016, 03:06 PM
A few are here, some have left the forums, some have slipped the mortal coil.

Hope all's well with you. And Happy Holidays!

Hey D Akey ,things are going well thanks.That's sad some have left the mortal realm,I miss my AR mates.My digital Art days all started here.
I hope you have been well ? Mate Happy Holidays !

;):D

D Akey
12-16-2016, 08:03 AM
Doing fine, thanks. So many things to do, the days fly by like minutes. I miss the group too.

byroncallas
12-20-2016, 08:15 AM
Hey, Happy Holidays old friend. I just stumbled in here today, and here you are.
Hope all goes well with your and yours. Miss you. Stay well.
:-)
b

SCP
12-20-2016, 08:19 PM
D Akey good to hear! :cool:;)

Hi byroncallas ! Miss you too,It has been a long time.I hope you and your family have a Great Holiday and a Happy New Year !
;):D:D:D:o:o

kenmo
12-21-2016, 03:23 AM
Love your critters....