PDA

View Full Version : The Naos of Aphrodites

Caesar
04-02-2014, 06:01 AM
Here another little play with mouse, fill, previous textures, blending modes, airspray etc. ... Hope You like this one too. I?m probably unconsciously influenced by Mrs. Katie-Coops here. :o Maybe I should have blurred the outline a little bit :rolleyes::confused: ... I don't know ...

stevemawmv
04-02-2014, 06:54 AM
You've added just enough of a blur for one's imagination to fill in the rest....
Take care Caesar,
Steve

copespeak
04-02-2014, 08:54 AM
Your lady shapes are always so beautifully done Caesar, and the colours and textures are terrific! :cool:

sabena
04-02-2014, 09:03 AM
Good Work! the lady need the umbrela:cool:

SilverO
04-02-2014, 09:04 AM
very nice (and sexy):o

AndreaMG
04-02-2014, 07:29 PM
That's the old Caesar X) but did't you get the new tablet? She's damn sexy! Nicely done :cool: SCIAU

scribbledsoul
04-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Playful, cheeky, and fun. I like it! And as always, I love your unique style. Kind of reminds me of the old masters, if they got to paint what they secretly wanted to paint, that is. :D

Caesar
04-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Thank you, dear Steve! You'd better use Your imagination since the fugure underneath is just a little more than a silhouette (just look at herebelow where I added another version and the idea of the basic drawing behind the curtains). In the past I promoted a thread where I proposed black or grey silhouette or outlined figure of my imagination like this and everybody willing was requested to build a painting with them and around them ....

Thank You, dear Robyn. Textures are from past explorations I made in the past thereabout and the blending effects may harmonize and get wonderful colors.

What for, dear Sabena. Spring rains? LOL:o;) Thank You!

Thank You, dear SilverO. Being Aphrodeites she cannot be but sexy! ;)

Dear Andrea, I got the "new" stored tablet and I'll try it to see if I can get the precision i need on another engaging idea, but I couldn't resist the sad look of my faithful mouse, so ... I can hardly paint women without ending up to make them look sexy, even when they're overweight or a little aged ... Evidently i'm not good with neorealismo. LOL:o;) CIAU! BELLA FRA'!

Thank You, dear Scribbledsoul! I guess that's part of the drive of old masters and myself too, us naughty boys! I would apologize with old masters for undeservedly going along with them in this comment.

Caesar
04-02-2014, 08:53 PM
As for the last shape, pls feel free, in case, to use it and get a painting out of it as you like! :)

coops
04-02-2014, 11:41 PM
Love those backgrounds Cesare and sorry I kinda got into your head lol:)

Alexandra
04-03-2014, 12:47 AM
Haha, Cesare. Great imagination and texture and a pretty lady too.
I think I will have to make a dancer with your offer here!

pat1940
04-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Very shapely ladies dear Caesar, but of course they are Caesars Ladies lol

Caesar
04-03-2014, 02:27 AM
Dear Katie, I feel no problem at all, not even the slightest headache ... I rather find it a little dangerous for You to wander in my head, a crazy, naughty and ill-famed place for a gentle lady, so full of weird thoughts, ideas and creatures that Alice too would certainly avoid .... LOL:o;) Thank You!

Pls, help Yourself, dear Sandra! I can hardly wait for enjoying of some gorgeous artpiece by You out of it! Thank You!

Thank You, dear Pat! I'm glad You like my mental harem ...LOL:o;)

gxhpainter2
04-03-2014, 03:50 AM
Caesar well done, I certainly admire your drawing skills, and the backgrounds are very nice they remind me of paintings from a previous era love the browns and mottled texture. You must have an amazing model for these, maybe we should meet for a coffee? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

D Akey
04-03-2014, 03:52 AM
The mind boggles, Caesar. You and your female action figures. . . I think the only flaw in the commercial franchise would be it suffering because you couldn't sell clothes. You see, Barbie had all the extra crap you could buy for her. I suppose you could have the clothes for sale and carelessly drape it over the furniture. And I guess you could sell doll size lamps and chairs and rugs to scatter the garments across. Definitely big on shoe sales though. Spikes are in. Go man go!

Alexandra
04-03-2014, 04:40 AM
Well Cesare, my dancer turned into an insect.
From sexy to cute, sorry, haha.:o

stevemawmv
04-03-2014, 06:44 AM
Sweet Sting Sandy.....

justjean
04-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Imagination is a great asset Caesar as is your lady :)

Sandy I like your transformation :D

AndreaMG
04-03-2014, 09:20 AM
How in the world did you managed to turn Caesar's kinky Silhouette into a pure and innocent Bee Dear Alexandra? :cool:

D Akey
04-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Really nice, Alexandra. But I'm afraid she's not not quite anatomically correct. Even Caesar's had two stingers one each on the bottom of each foot. So where's her stinger, pray tell? Not that I'm staring at her bottom, unlike with Caesar's which seems to be staring back.

Love your technique. Really great realization of objects through clear shapes. And they all look soft and fuzzy and cuddly. Nice crisp colors too.

Alexandra
04-03-2014, 02:26 PM
I am afraid that it was the bum=bumblebee:p:o:rolleyes::o

Caesar
04-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Dear Sandra, thank you very much for accepting the challenge and raising the quality level of this thread by means of this gorgeous image.
I see that spring poetry is filling Your heart, so You turned the silhouette into an hairy and airy being working to pollination, thus fully consistent with Aprodithes as the goddess generating all the new life at springtime in ancient mythology and with kid booklets starting from pollination to eventually explain how love affairs would take babies at home ... LOL:o;)

Thank You, dear Jean, for Your most kind words!

pat1940
04-06-2014, 08:40 AM
Thanks Caesar, had a go at her, hope its okay

pat1940
04-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Sandy love your busy little bee, flowers are beautiful

Caesar
04-07-2014, 06:19 AM
Dear Pat, what a nice jean shorts. I love the countryside populated by such sexy farmers! You painted this funny art piece masterfully in Your lovely style. Thank You!