PDA

View Full Version : circle

ga rac
03-31-2014, 01:56 PM
circle

scribbledsoul
03-31-2014, 05:36 PM
Interesting effects you have here! The best way to learn what works for you is to practice, practice, practice. And keep sharing your work on here, so we can learn along with you! Have fun! :D

gxhpainter2
04-01-2014, 05:46 AM
interesting work, digital painting is not easy to master and takes patience and practice, so keep working and sharing and you will grow and your ability to paint your ideas will grow as well... this is a great starting point...

pai
04-01-2014, 08:09 AM
I think you started off very well with the "ideas", that's what is creative all about in my opinion. Once you put it on the canvas, the ideas I think will eventually evolve to the one actually in your mind eyes. Doodling the idea is fun :) Can't wait to see more of your creative ideas :)

copespeak
04-01-2014, 08:18 AM
One of the best things about Art Rage is there's no mess to clean up and it's so easy to begin another, and of course, the 'Undo'!!

Do one, throw it away and do another. We see people who have made such huge strides in a short amount of time, all you need is the need to paint. :) :)

Caesar
04-01-2014, 07:23 PM
A very original work. Passion help practising more and this will help Your ideas to take shape in ArtRage which is a quite effective and efficient tool to multiply experiments ....