PDA

View Full Version : Forest

Rondo
03-23-2014, 10:23 PM
One of these sleepless nights, I hope my discomfort pleases others;)

Caesar
03-23-2014, 11:35 PM
This is quite interesting keeping the focus on the middle field and the close range and further sky soft and fuzzier ...

mannafig
03-24-2014, 03:05 AM
Field of dreams.

Alexandra
03-24-2014, 10:38 PM
I like this very much, and sorry for your sleepless night.:(

Marilyn Anne
03-25-2014, 01:38 AM
There is sense of motion in it. Like the view from a train.

Rondo
03-25-2014, 05:30 AM
Thank you all for the comments:) appreciated.Its always wonderful to read the different "experiences" that people have when looking at a piece like this.things that are (for me) not there like the "focus of fields" that Caesar saw,the field of dreams for Mannafig or the sense of movement for Marilyn Anne.
When i start a piece like this my head is empty and i put something on the canvas,can be anything from lines to color to shapes,look at it and go from there with other strokes and go from there with forms,shapes i see in the strokes and color combinations(if any)But that is purely me.

pai
03-26-2014, 09:58 AM
Very calm and soothing piece. Love how you used thick paint and brush strokes to create those textured lines. Feels like while you were painting this, you were tapped into that zone mindfully. Beautiful :)

Victor Osaka
03-26-2014, 10:20 AM
A very dream like feeling to it. Like a movie scene.

D Akey
03-26-2014, 01:31 PM
Love your knife work. Makes for a nice eye catching element.

silvy
03-26-2014, 11:00 PM
When i start a piece like this my head is empty and i put something on the canvas,can be anything from lines to color to shapes,look at it and go from there with other strokes and go from there with forms,shapes i see in the strokes and color combinations(if any)But that is purely me.

I know what you describe, it happens to me too
It 's nice then read what others see
I see movement, like a trip to the sides of the forest ... or the mountain?