PDA

View Full Version : Hi!​​!!!!! Long time no post

javier
03-18-2014, 08:33 AM
Hello friends, how about, all right, I hope so.

After a long time without drawing anything, well some, but not much. While I have time, I decided to show something last year with traditional pencils and one this year.

Hope you like.

A greeting.799767997779978

copespeak
03-18-2014, 08:49 AM
Terrific pencils, and a wonderful bird! :cool:

eighty+
03-18-2014, 09:14 AM
hi Javier good to see You nice :) Good to see some Good pencil work I miss My bus Sketching they were rough being bonced about in the bus but I alway's looked forward

To the next day's Bus Lot think I got more excitement that hole in the stomach feeling then sitting at the Wacom . Sorry about Alonso He did try hard but so far nobody can

Catch Vettel , maybe this year ;):D:D Regard's E+

pat1940
03-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Javier, so nice to see you again, your work is exceptional, wonderful job

Alexandra
03-18-2014, 11:47 AM
Great sketches Javier, and great to see you!

pai
03-18-2014, 04:04 PM
Good to see you come back with great sketches and so well painted and detailed cernicalo bird. I like those sharp eyes. :)

ARTGEEK
03-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Good to see you back. Nice works!

mannafig
03-18-2014, 11:03 PM
Javier these are fantastic.

Caesar
03-19-2014, 03:06 AM
Very well done and welcome back dear Javier! I hope You won't leave for such a long time again and deprive us of Your wonderful drawings and paintings!

justjean
03-19-2014, 03:09 AM
FANTASTIC drawings :):):)

D Akey
03-19-2014, 06:55 AM
Very classical and sculpted. Still doing muscle cars as well? Actually your futuristic visions were not the typical muscle cars as they used to be called. But they looked very fast and stylish. Also love the picture of the bird. Very nice.

javier
03-19-2014, 10:19 PM
Thank you very much copespeak .

Hello eighty + , thanks for your kind comment and if you have to look forward and continue on the road to avoid falling , respect what Alonso if a shame that Ferrari is not able to make a more competitive car possible this year if , greetings .

Hi pat1940 , me too glad to be here for however brief . Thank you.

Hi Alexandra , good to see you too . Thank you.

Thank you very much pai . I really glad to see you too, but I'm afraid my back will soon.

Thank you very much Artgeek .

Thank you very much mannafig .

Many thanks dear friend, unfortunately you have absolutely right, because this is what I have to do after a while , you know the job, here things are pretty bad , this government is destroying us and those we are privileged to we hold to work on with great force. Greetings .

Thank you very much justjean .

Thank you very much D. Akey, if I understand correctly are you talking about F1 , if it is so I think that these futuristic visions are not anywhere near the expectations of a formula, good looks but little muscle, but it is a matter of taste . A greeting.

Caesar
03-19-2014, 10:44 PM
Ah, ah, it looks like, if this brand new ruled F1 unusual start were true, that it's neither Vettel nor Hamilton the main competitor for Alonso and Ferrari this years, maybe Ricciardo ...? Too early and a completely new world this year for any reliable forecast.

coops
03-20-2014, 01:42 AM
Good to see you again and with such brilliant work.:)