PDA

View Full Version : Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo.....

pai
03-15-2014, 01:28 AM
..............O ho lay dee odl lee o, lay dee odl lee o lay..............................song to express how I miss you all :)

eighty+
03-15-2014, 01:39 AM
Hi. Pai. Thanks. Yeah we missed U. Too. I do like your. Jester outfit we'll B able to hear U coming

;). :D:D:D:D:D:D. SHENTI. Jainkang. Kuai le

Caesar
03-15-2014, 03:45 AM
Yipppieiiahieeeee, a raucous cry of exultation expressing the joy to find You here again. Welcome back, dear Pai! I hope we're not going to miss You again and to start again to enjoy Your wonderful masterpieces! This painting is marvellous!

gxhpainter2
03-15-2014, 03:46 AM
Hi Pai :):):) it has been too long since we have heard from you, I was happily surprised to see this wonderful painting from you this morning... welcome back!

Alexandra
03-15-2014, 04:47 AM
Hello Pai! It is so wonderful to see you and your beautiful art. What a great painting! We sure miss you too dear lady!

copespeak
03-15-2014, 06:05 AM
Welcome back Pai, and such a wonderful painting to return with! :) :)

jibes
03-15-2014, 06:13 AM
Pai, simply wonderful!

AndreaMG
03-15-2014, 06:25 AM
你好! What a nice painting, Haley Queen taking a stroll in Arkham I guess X) Wellcome back. 再见

coops
03-15-2014, 07:49 AM
Great to see you again Pai with another lovely painting:)

screenpainter
03-15-2014, 08:30 AM
love the colors and the brushstrokes Pai and to see you again.

D Akey
03-17-2014, 06:48 PM
Hahaha. Very fun, Pai! So great to see you again. :cool::):):):):):cool:

A heroic jester indeed. Please come around more! Hope you're enjoying painting again. . . or at least posting again. You've been quite missed!

stevemawmv
03-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Dear Pai,
This is a very creative and wonderful painting you have here...brings joy to my eyes
and happiness to the soul.
I've enjoyed seeing it!
Take care,
Steve

pai
03-18-2014, 03:48 PM
Mr. Eighty, yeah, I am coming soon ..haha...you heard my footsteps :P

hello Caesar, haha, your welcoming words made me have a big smile and even chuckles again :P

hi gxhpainter, thanks so much for the welcoming, I will try my best to be around more :)

yes, I miss to see your creative paintings too, Sandy :)

hello Robyn, always enjoy to know you enjoy seeing my amateur painting :P thanks :)

hey Jibes, you are too kind to me..haha :D

hello Andrea, nice meeting you, I admire your paintings so much. So much to learn by seeing them :)

hi Katie, I never stop looking your painting even I am away, you blow me off each time your new piece comes out :)

hello Albert, how are you doing? I was searching your abstract paintings. Still have those amazing ones of yours in my mind :D

Aww, Katie, you are always so kind and gentle with my lousy painting..smiles :)

Thanks so much, Mr. Dakey. Glad you laugh..haha :D :D

Nice meeting you too, Steve, another great portrait painter, more more more ! haha :D And, thanks for your wonderful comments on my quickie painting. :)

Thanks so much to all of you, my dear friends, your kind thoughtful heart-felt warmth words :):):):) I want to see all your new pieces soon..haha :D :D