PDA

View Full Version : A couple of drawings referring to two Artrage veterans

Caesar
03-14-2014, 02:54 AM
Longing for SCP's uncanny bestiary :cool: (another missing mate alas :() and doodling with another well know witty lady, after Mrs. Katie-Coops, who is as well, since a long time, an Artrage playmate too ... LOL:o:D (a naughty boy, I know ...)

copespeak
03-14-2014, 08:51 AM
A dinosaur doggie and a lady with a wicked leer! You are having lots of fun Caesar! :cool:

AndreaMG
03-14-2014, 08:52 AM
Nice new entries Dear Caesar, but who is that charming lady? Remember that Moreno is watching you and that you are still on probation X)

Alexandra
03-14-2014, 10:23 PM
I hope that our SCP see's your clever dinodog and is doing well. You are right, there are so many missing here. I was just thinking of our younger friend Chris. I wish for the best for him as well.
Now...as for the tall woman in the extremely high heals with the wicked face....she does look familiar, especially when she get's so mad at certain fellow mates who are being naughty....now....listen to Andrea, Cesare, you do remember what happened years ago when a newbie here decided to draw a certain popular and attractive Roman Italian fellow....let's see....I believe he became a commander, and later a pirate with a nice little parrot mate?;)
Hum....let's see....I think I shall have to think a while......
haha, just kidding Cesare, you are a clever and talented mate indeed....:p:o

Caesar
03-15-2014, 12:18 AM
Directly from the Flintstone and Pretty women movies, You'd say, and I cannot decide, dear Robyn, who's actually the least dangerous creature between the two ...:rolleyes::confused: ... LOL :o;) Thank you!

Dear Andrea, You gave me at least one good reason not to yield to a request by either Steve or You to have her displayed also in the After 9 version! :eek::o;) This lady actually is the Mrs Hyde part of a gentle, sweet, romantic and bashful woman once removed all her virtues and inhibiting brakes I guess (but that's just a literary fiction). Thank you.

Thank You, dear Sandra. That's why I sent this dinodog to possibly chase SCP!
As for the lady, now I'm really worried, dear Sandra! I wonder what kind of creature I will be transfomed into by the spell of such a vengeful, terrific lady ...:eek: I'm shaking ... help!