PDA

View Full Version : Omega - Aleph just added 3-13-14

gxhpainter2
03-12-2014, 12:07 PM
hope you find your way with this from alpha to omega...:rolleyes: OK I added the Aelph..which is the Phoenician origin of Alpha... which originally meant ox. the original symbol does resemble a yoked oxen. since it was read from right to left. I find early language symbols very fascinating as they represent mans early attempts to graphically symbolize his world.

jibes
03-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Gary

Great to see you here again! I been away too. But I hope to be here more often. I really like 'Omega'! The colors and design is stunning on the cool blue BG. Great work!

D Akey
03-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Hey, Bet your alpha, BetaMan,
Can see you're an Alpha Omega fan.
So who needs green eggs and ham,
when you got this trippy Easter Egg?
Man.

Wild image.

Caesar
03-12-2014, 08:40 PM
I can't see the Alpha, so the painting is wonderfully lively with the Carnival feasting Omega, so less religious than the title implied ...;) I thing that alphabet letters are quite fascinating graphically, especially some exotic ones like those they use in Nepal, on buddhist ancient codes, for instance. Fantastic idea and I think that a composition with letters appropriately assembled may probably create a meaningful and marvellous artpiece.:rolleyes::)

Alexandra
03-13-2014, 02:41 AM
Oh no, you've entered Neverworld, Gary.
Just watch out for two very wicked characters....
and be kind to the rats...
haha Gary, another thought provoking and beautiful work.

justjean
03-13-2014, 05:03 AM
Great colours and textures, Gary and I'm sure the alpha is as intriguing as the omega is :)

gxhpainter2
03-13-2014, 05:29 AM
Gary

Great to see you here again! I been away too. But I hope to be here more often. I really like 'Omega'! The colors and design is stunning on the cool blue BG. Great work! Hey Neal great to hear from you again, I hope to see some new work from you before you head out to the woods & camping.. I think you are a good candidate for an iPad or hopefully soon an Android tablet that can use ArtRage.

Hey, Bet your alpha, BetaMan,
Can see you're an Alpha Omega fan.
So who needs green eggs and ham,
when you got this trippy Easter Egg?
Man.

Wild image. guess I better do the Alpha part next, wilder poem ...:cool::cool:

I can't see the Alpha, so the painting is wonderfully lively with the Carnival feasting Omega, so less religious than the title implied ...;) I thing that alphabet letters are quite fascinating graphically, especially some exotic ones like those they use in Nepal, on buddhist ancient codes, for instance. Fantastic idea and I think that a composition with letters appropriately assembled may probably create a meaningful and marvellous artpiece.:rolleyes::) Caesar I forgot the Alpha part and I will follow up with that part soon.. I have seen the work of several artists that made use of single letters for the graphic image..

Oh no, you've entered Neverworld, Gary.
Just watch out for two very wicked characters....
and be kind to the rats...
haha Gary, another thought provoking and beautiful work. Sandy I will be kind to the rats, and be watching for any wicked characters :rolleyes:.

Great colours and textures, Gary and I'm sure the alpha is as intriguing as the omega is :) thank you Jean I will be provided the Alpha soon...

Alexandra
03-13-2014, 06:17 AM
Hey Gary, I meant Neverwhere.
Whew, what a read!

gxhpainter2
03-13-2014, 06:54 AM
Hey Gary, I meant Neverwhere.
Whew, what a read!LOL that makes more sense now...:):) I was not familiar with the book by Niel Gaiman but having read the Wikipedia outline and it is available on Audible, I will download and listen soon!...sounds like a great story..:cool:

stevemawmv
03-13-2014, 07:47 AM
Hi Gary...
Here it goes...Three X's and Omega
May have been hard from time to time finding my way from Alpha to 'hopefully aways off'...Omega!
Specially with my not sticking to the beliefs and practices..'from time to time' of the repesentation of the 'three X's'
to some individuals...'Straight edge lifestyle'.... A old friend once said.."should've stayed on the bus", don't know how that exactly would have worked out for him, but I know he never had a clear sight of those X's.
Don't know what this all means...
concerning your painting, but I
know I like it...
Take care friend,
Steve

AndreaMG
03-14-2014, 08:58 AM
They might be used as college fraternities and sororities symbols X)

D Akey
03-14-2014, 07:05 PM
Looks like the ArtRage logo guy is about to break into dance.

A one, and a two now, let's Control A, yes. . . mind the posture. . . and three and four. . . Come on now, people, Opening Night is in two days. Aleph, this means you. . . five and six. . . Alright stop. . . from the top, with color this time . . . Professor, if you please. . . A one and two and. . .

Alexandra
03-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Beginning and the end....two profound questions we are incapable of knowing....
Wonderful works again, love them Gary.

gxhpainter2
03-15-2014, 03:52 AM
They might be used as college fraternities and sororities symbols X) quite likely although they might be a bit on the wild side....thanks for commenting..

Looks like the ArtRage logo guy is about to break into dance.

A one, and a two now, let's Control A, yes. . . mind the posture. . . and three and four. . . Come on now, people, Opening Night is in two days. Aleph, this means you. . . five and six. . . Alright stop. . . from the top, with color this time . . . Professor, if you please. . . A one and two and. . . that Aleph has NO rhythm tho, can't follow a beat...so just calm down and start from the beginning..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Beginning and the end....two profound questions we are incapable of knowing....
Wonderful works again, love them Gary. yes all meaning is found and defined in the middle....

jibes
03-15-2014, 06:20 AM
Very interesting brushwork and textured coloring Gary. Lovely!