PDA

View Full Version : Japonaiserie moi aussi!

Caesar
02-28-2014, 04:23 AM
I couldn't resist Mrs Katie-Coops influence .... here's my modest attempt to follow the exquisite oriental art canons.

Two versions, basic and re-inforced figure ... Not such a good camouflage by me.

I was forgetting ... mouse was more than enough and fitting to paint this one.

AndreaMG
02-28-2014, 04:50 AM
Kawaii :o:o:o

Caesar
02-28-2014, 04:56 AM
Domo arigatou, dear Andrea!

gxhpainter2
02-28-2014, 05:48 AM
fantastic work here Caesar, love the stylization and rich background..

stevemawmv
02-28-2014, 06:12 AM
Nicely done Caesar....

hoping she will turn around
and give us a shy look one day?

She almost did, doesn't look to shy though....

I like your continuation of Coops painting, very well done!
Take care friend,
Steve

Caesar
02-28-2014, 07:43 AM
I just had some fun with few stickers and a blending mode, dear Gary.I think I should give a go to some new evocative abstract/ figurative experiment where I may excercise my taste and have some happy accident ...:rolleyes::) Thank You!

Dear Steve, artists in here are a constant inspiration to me and sometimes I try to mimic some of their style or creativity domains. I don't think a geisha can afford to be shy, not more than proper and refined manners allow her to. :rolleyes: BTW, I've got another idea concerning Mrs. Katie-Coops (and let Mr. Ploos rest a little) ....Thank You!

copespeak
02-28-2014, 08:58 AM
She's gorgeous Caesar! Fabulous colours, textures and very elegant. :cool:

Tonyjazz
02-28-2014, 02:05 PM
Like how the BG and model work together and merge in spots............

Alexandra
02-28-2014, 02:23 PM
A fantastic piece, well done Cesare.:):):):):)

Caesar
02-28-2014, 09:45 PM
Glad You didn't ask me to translate the top left corner Kanji. Anyway they mean CB '14 ... LOL:o;)

Thank you, dear Robyn. Maybe a little too colorful, but I tried to keep it within a precise palette (and silhouette).

Thank You, dear Tony! Actually I follow the master for that, i.e. our dear friend Mrs Katie-Coops ...

Once You're back, dear Sandra, I have to raise my artistic level a little bit, so as to at leat try to keep Your interest to visit the Forum before You start rebuilding the roof or paint the faņade of your house ... :o;)LOL Thank You!

coops
03-01-2014, 02:28 AM
Very stylish Cesare and I love that background. More please:)

Caesar
03-01-2014, 04:26 AM
It's unlikely I would deny it upon such a kind request of Yours, lady Katie, but I presume that I will eventually have to add also a little surprise ... Just let me find some time for satisfying You and, in the menawhile, go on with another crazy idea I would like to paint from a rough sketch. ;):o Thank You!
Just to keep You informed ... it looks like Vintage Mrs Ploos got a chinese tattoo and some piercing down in the After 9 Underworld ...LOL:D

pat1940
03-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Like these a lot Caesar, I think you did a great job as always

Caesar
03-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Thank You, dear Pat! I was pretty sure it could be successful with ladies in particular, also for its sort of ornamental style ...