PDA

View Full Version : Intel i7

gxhpainter2
02-27-2014, 01:09 PM
not a brushy expressive work , but instead lots of layers and blending modes to build up a dense texture that reminded me of a computer chip design. unless AndreaMG says otherwise as she is my expert critic especially on naming...:):)

Oubaas
02-27-2014, 03:15 PM
It does sort of remind me of a computer chip. But my first reaction was, "City Life". I don't know why, that just sort of jumped right out as soon as I looked at it. Interesting picture. I like the colors. It sort of makes me want to keep looking until I figure it out. I like it.

screenpainter
02-27-2014, 03:29 PM
pretty piece. very eye catching in a crowd of art it would stand out. love the almost liquid quality of it. Maybe some futuristic way to navigate.

stevemawmv
02-27-2014, 04:27 PM
Gary....
My Thinkpad T540 won't boot, you know anything about it?
Ok!...Humour....Sorry!
Like the chipset!
Take care friend,
Steve

gxhpainter2
02-27-2014, 05:01 PM
It does sort of remind me of a computer chip. But my first reaction was, "City Life". I don't know why, that just sort of jumped right out as soon as I looked at it. Interesting picture. I like the colors. It sort of makes me want to keep looking until I figure it out. I like it. I can see the cityness in this also anything this rectilinear is bound to provide lots of interpretations...

pretty piece. very eye catching in a crowd of art it would stand out. love the almost liquid quality of it. Maybe some futuristic way to navigate. Hey buddy long long long time no see, hope your well would love to see you do some new posts as well... glad you like this, I took almost a year away to kind of regroup and just recently started doing art again and posting here.. TCMA :cool::cool:

Gary....
My Thinkpad T540 won't boot, you know anything about it?
Ok!...Humour....Sorry!
Like the chipset!
Take care friend,
Steve I think it must be a bad power supply, trying booting from this chip...:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

D Akey
02-27-2014, 06:02 PM
. . . let the music play on. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM

That's what I call a block party! What a joy.

Caesar
02-27-2014, 09:13 PM
A box with drawers and holes, a building with windows, an electronic chip, an artifact for sure, a rationalist architecture, something which was washed into the Bauhaus. Exquisite.

SilverO
02-27-2014, 11:57 PM
I immediately thought of a computer when I saw it. nicely done.;)

AndreaMG
02-28-2014, 02:10 AM
I'm pretty sure it's a 4770K :cool: This one is Fantastic ;)

Look at this one how beautiful it is ;)

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7255/intel-core-i7-4960x-ivy-bridge-e-review

Marilyn Anne
02-28-2014, 02:57 AM
It is first a really attractive piece of art . As I look further I see all the screens in our world and all the screens that are around us. TV, tablets, notebooks, laptops, desk tops, phones in every household and city center. A complicated world drawn closer together and yet so separated by all these devices. Apart,yet together. No different in my house either. Love the technology and sometimes hate the separation.

Caesar
02-28-2014, 03:03 AM
Dear Andrea, so You're a lady. Actually I never figured it out ....:eek::o

AndreaMG
02-28-2014, 03:33 AM
Dear Andrea, so You're a lady. Actually I never figured it out ....:eek::o

If they keep doing this I might have an identity crisis sonner or later ;)

Caesar
02-28-2014, 04:26 AM
Unfortunately Andrea became the feminine version everywhere else but in Italy where we shortened Andreas (BTW andros is Greek for man, isn't it?) ... LOL:o

gxhpainter2
02-28-2014, 04:38 AM
Thanks everyone for all the great comments and observations on this one... Andrea that chip architecture image is great just what I kind of had in mind...I am happy Caesar figured out you are female... never occurred to me you weren't..:):):):). so we will let this name stand as is? :cool::cool::):)

AndreaMG
02-28-2014, 04:48 AM
It is beautiful, isn't it?

Ok here is a list of FAMOUS people named ANDREA who are well-known all over the world:

ANDREA Bocelli (male - singer)

ANDREA Doria (male - admiral)

ANDREA (male - apostle)

ANDREAMG (male - portrait painter:cool:)

D Akey
02-28-2014, 05:05 AM
FUMATA BIANCA!!!!!!!

That's just fine. I can see this isn't one of those situations where they have the prospective pope sit in the chair to check their maleness from below. Pope AndreaMG it is!

White smoke!

Congratulations, no Pope Joan here. He's a BOY!

AndreaMG
02-28-2014, 05:19 AM
Ah ah, now we'll have three popes at once :cool: Did you notice my humility by placing my name not above but below Andrea the apostle?:p

stevemawmv
02-28-2014, 05:38 AM
Left out Andrea Gastaldi of Turin.....
And don't forget Andrea Pozzo!
Gary....that was some Tornado 'Twisted' that blew through here,
fortunately, won't have much cleaning up to do, seems
it's taken care of itself...
Take care all of you!
Steve

gxhpainter2
02-28-2014, 05:47 AM
AndreaMG my apologies...glad this is all straightened out so to speak... :o

stevemawmv
02-28-2014, 05:55 AM
Gary....
Wasn't blaming you....
Just thought it was interesting what blooms from a single word.
Take care friend,
Steve

AndreaMG
02-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Left out Andrea Gastaldi of Turin.....
And don't forget Andrea Pozzo! You're right Dear Steve, here in Italy we have so many artists (included myself of course:cool:)

AndreaMG
02-28-2014, 06:43 AM
AndreaMG my apologies...glad this is all straightened out so to speak... :o
Don't worry I'm used to it ^_^. Back on topic you have to know that every time I look into those chips I find them beautiful, I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one and I do think your transposition is phenomenal! ;)

AndreaMG
02-28-2014, 06:46 AM
One more thing Dear Gary I think you should add an "i" in front of the "7", you know speaking of processors everything should be processed the right way x)

Caesar
02-28-2014, 07:23 AM
... it looks like I raised an enthralling topic ... LOL;)

Alexandra
02-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Gary, another fantastic and individualistic piece, love it.

gxhpainter2
03-01-2014, 04:58 AM
Sandy.... thanks so much, your comments are always very appreciated. :)