PDA

View Full Version : Alexandra 2014 Doodles New One on Last Page

Pages : 1 [2]

Alexandra
07-23-2014, 12:55 AM
Dear Scott, Thank you dear friend. I would love to find a field like this...just for a day.;)

Andrea, Thank you. I think your idea would be more appropriate. :)

Haha Jean, I think not. Just over the hill is a little cottage with his woodworking father steaming and wondering when his son will return with the flock, and help him finish the work in the shop, haha. Thank you.;)

Hi Nika, Thank you so very much. I am an admirer of your beautiful and professional work.:)

Hi Gary, Thanks so much. I have a house full of books, and don't have but a few hours before bed to red them most days.
I am thinking of joining the audio book club as well so that I can at least hear them while I am doing all of the things I do to run the house, haha.;)

Hello, Cesare, and thank you so very much. I enjoyed reading his very deep and thoughtful poetry. The strike of the eternal why that makes it rounds to us all from time to time. :)

Hello dear Pat, thank you. I am so happy to read your news. I will write soon dear lady.:)

D Akey
07-23-2014, 03:49 AM
At least the lad's got his music. Very sweet image.

pai
07-24-2014, 03:09 PM
I keep looking at your last painting, Reading the Day Away, it's just so relaxing and soothing, have a feel of great moment of the day, maybe almost the end of a work day too. very beautiful and lovely image. i like it a lot. hope you're well too :)

kenmo
07-25-2014, 07:12 AM
Fantastic updates to a mighty fine thread.....

Belvrog
07-28-2014, 01:12 AM
Love these round trees and its mood, its exactly as pai said. Wonderful!

Alexandra
07-30-2014, 12:33 AM
Thanks all for your time and kind comments: D Akey, Pai, Kenmo, and Belvrog, I really appreciate them.xx

Alexandra
08-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Here is an improved version of the little fairy I made last year surfing along the daisies.

SCP
08-05-2014, 08:30 PM
That's awesome Dear Sandy ! A great improvement,...a magical painting !:cool::cool::cool::cool::D

Caesar
08-05-2014, 09:29 PM
What a marvel from the fairies queen on Artrage! Dear Sandra, You never miss a hit, You rather get the centre of more and more stringent quality standards.:eek::cool:

Belvrog
08-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Really like your fairy Sandy. this is very well done. Great work on the textural look of the background and its shades , it's giving this painting a very mystical flair. And btw. that's a really cute fairy.

D Akey
08-07-2014, 03:16 PM
You're really zeroing in on illustrating collecting cards or gaming cards (or should be). Really thorough -- a full and rich look. Wonderful stuff Alexandra. :):):):):)

copespeak
08-07-2014, 05:49 PM
What a gorgeous fairy Alexandra! Love that wild sprinkle of magic dust!

pat1940
08-08-2014, 06:09 AM
Sandy, love your wonderful fairy, you are so good at fantasy art, it always make you feel happy

Alexandra
08-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Hey Scott, Thanks dear friend! (I'm still working on her long fingers and hands though, arg-need your expertise!):p:o

How kind of you, Cesare, thanks so much!

Thanks so much Belvrog. I sketched her a year ago on a tablet and she is still under going so much reconstruction, haha, but I am so pleased you liked her!

Thanks so much D Akey, I would love to make a series of fairies just for this purpose. Maybe a fun project. Sure appreciate it dear man!

Thanks so much Robyn, I am so pleased that you liked it!

Thanks so much Pat, your kind comment makes me feel happy! I hope you and hubby are doing well dear friend.

Alexandra
10-20-2014, 02:31 AM
A doodle using the circles with a hyper setting.
I would love to have more time to work on backgrounds, but I don't have time right now.:(
Maybe this winter I will have more time to practice.:p

eighty+
10-20-2014, 03:27 AM
Corrrr Great stuff Sandy do you think you could spare a basin of your Magic Dust as its working wonder's for UUU CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

jibes
10-20-2014, 06:31 AM
A beautiful piece Sandra. Lovely and inventive!!!!

gxhpainter2
10-20-2014, 06:51 AM
very inventive Alexandra, this must be the piece you were referring to when you commented on my "Forgotten Island"...?? I can see the similarity for sure..

stevemawmv
10-20-2014, 07:44 AM
And I take it you two are going to meet at the top of this tower? The image is making me wonder where the meeting is to take place....San Francisco's Coit tower or Leaning Tower of Pisa?
I like it Sandy...It's got a 'Spookeahdoo' feel to it!
Take care,
Steve

D Akey
10-20-2014, 08:35 AM
A creative plasma-gorical voyage through the Seussian Canal! Go Alexandra Go!!!!!!!!

Caesar
10-21-2014, 01:52 AM
It's a sort of Russian Constructivism or Suprematism art style and it's just brilliant and gorgeous! Your natural talent and capabilities are such that You never risk to get a boring artpiece out of Your mind and brush, dear Sandra! Bravissima!

Alexandra
10-21-2014, 09:33 AM
Hey Eighty, thanks dear man! The magic dust is in this software. Just add another layer,
draw a design, or magic wand an area and paint bucket the area, just make sure that you are on the
added layer. Once you are satisfied with your color, and perhaps additional designs, play around
with the filters and opacity. I am so pleased you liked it.

Thanks so much Neil, I really appreciate it, and again, great to see you!

That's right, Gary. We must have been thinking of the same subject the other day. It is so fun to relax and paint what comes to mind, isn't it?
I just wish I could do what you do! Thanks dear man!

Thanks Steve, I am now imagining a leaning tower of pizza with a mushroom door.
Now, see what you've done? haha, thanks dear man. Take good care now!

Haha, hold on tight, thanks so much D Akey!

Thank you Cesare for such a nice comment, always appreciated dear friend!

coops
10-23-2014, 01:59 AM
Some great work here Sandy, I have been looking even though not replying. Love them all:)

Alexandra
10-24-2014, 04:53 AM
Good to see you Katie, and thanks a bunch!

Alexandra
11-07-2014, 11:15 AM
She is having fun skimming on the water.

pai
11-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Love your last painting. Love that blue magical feel with that fairy's dance. Telliing the mystery yet fantasy in the underwater world :)

stevemawmv
11-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Hello Sandy....She's delicate and light skimming effortlessly across her magical pond....
Nice one Sandy....
Thanks for visiting me...
Take care,
Steve

Uncle Goose
11-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Such gracefulness, great choice in colors!!

Caesar
11-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Sheer grace and lightness in Your blue fairy symphony!

kenmo
11-11-2014, 09:43 AM
Love it...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

AndreaMG
11-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Lovely outcome :cool::cool:

Alexandra
11-14-2014, 03:09 AM
Thanks so much everyone: Pai, Steve, Uncle Goose, Cesare, Kenmo, and Andrea. I really appreciate your kind comments dear friends.

This one maybe a little something for the kids, just having fun again with the blend modes or filters.

copespeak
11-14-2014, 09:21 AM
Very mysterious and beautifully lit Alexandra. You are so clever! :)

stevemawmv
11-14-2014, 03:56 PM
Hey...I' am Just a big kid at heart, And I love it! And yes it's mysterious, one can come up with tons of stories for what's going on within those blues, the fantastic lighting and
shadows.....Vey cool, very cool indeed!
Take care dear Sandy....
Steve

Bobbi
11-14-2014, 05:12 PM
Love the colors and the metallic sheen to this one. Nice job!

Caesar
11-14-2014, 10:02 PM
For kids for sure, dear Sandra, in fact I like it very much! I'm always pleased to meet the lovely little people of Your fantasy. As naughty as I may be, I'm still childish enough in many ways so as to appreciate a joyful, candid creativity and amusing characters.

Alexandra
10-22-2019, 07:07 AM
For kids for sure, dear Sandra, in fact I like it very much! I'm always pleased to meet the lovely little people of Your fantasy. As naughty as I may be, I'm still childish enough in many ways so as to appreciate a joyful, candid creativity and amusing characters.

I hope our Caesar visits us soon and that we may know he is doing alright. Hopefully you will peek in a see this.

Alexandra
10-22-2019, 07:12 AM
I began drawing zendoodles when my husband was in the hospital last year. The staff enjoyed them, and doodling helped me cope with a crisis in our lives. I thought I would share one of them I had scanned in and am working on in the artrage program. I just updated my computer. I sure hope my pen will work so that I can go into more detail.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the bathing woman and can find the little things in all of the nooks and crannies.