PDA

View Full Version : Twisted

gxhpainter2
02-24-2014, 12:28 PM
a color tornado moving across the city..

Tonyjazz
02-24-2014, 03:03 PM
A color tornado....wow, what a great concept.

jmac
02-24-2014, 04:39 PM
I like this one. My most immediate impression was Ironman locked in battle with some evil being. A scene from an Avengers comic book in the abstract.

copespeak
02-24-2014, 04:56 PM
There's certainly some sort of a tussle going on! Excellent Gary! :cool:

Caesar
02-24-2014, 08:31 PM
Let's twist again .... a swirling symphony of colors in this huge air spinning top! It moves along the painting or seems to do so!

AndreaMG
02-25-2014, 01:57 AM
It looks almost like a cartoon tornado because of the heavy black outline. Bravo! ;)

gxhpainter2
02-25-2014, 04:24 AM
A color tornado....wow, what a great concept. very nice to hear from you Tony, thanks.

I like this one. My most immediate impression was Ironman locked in battle with some evil being. A scene from an Avengers comic book in the abstract. hmmm interesting vision that brings up. thanks for commenting.

There's certainly some sort of a tussle going on! Excellent Gary! :cool: definitely dear Robyn..an artistic whirlwind..:cool:

Let's twist again .... a swirling symphony of colors in this huge air spinning top! It moves along the painting or seems to do so!
thanks Caesar.

It looks almost like a cartoon tornado because of the heavy black outline. Bravo! ;) I was really thrusting the diagonals against the blue and gray grids for a twisting dynamic motion...

D Akey
02-25-2014, 06:10 AM
Elementary, my dear gxhpainter. Rainbow and Lightning done had a love child.

I really like this one. It really feels symbolic of an artist's metamorphosis. And this is the moment the chrysalis is opening.

justjean
02-25-2014, 07:02 AM
Love the colours in this wild and strong painting, Gary

Alexandra
02-25-2014, 10:48 AM
You are such a wonderful artist, Gary. Great design.

SilverO
02-25-2014, 10:53 AM
This is gorgeous, nice colors.:D

pat1940
02-25-2014, 11:22 AM
Gees Gary, I thought that you meant you are twisted lol Great painting, love the colors, if all tornados were like that, everyone would love to see all those colors

Marilyn Anne
02-27-2014, 03:11 AM
The colors are very forceful and feel destructive as they overcome the seemingly peaceful city. Powerfully rendered!

gxhpainter2
02-27-2014, 06:35 AM
Elementary, my dear gxhpainter. Rainbow and Lightning done had a love child.

I really like this one. It really feels symbolic of an artist's metamorphosis. And this is the moment the chrysalis is opening. your perceptive comments are always a pleasure to read, thanks again

Love the colours in this wild and strong painting, Gary high praise from a talented painter, thanks Jean

You are such a wonderful artist, Gary. Great design. thanks Sandy so good to have you stopping by again.

This is gorgeous, nice colors.:D thanks SilverO

Gees Gary, I thought that you meant you are twisted lol Great painting, love the colors, if all tornados were like that, everyone would love to see all those colors Pat I am a little twisted so what can you expect from such a mind ??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The colors are very forceful and feel destructive as they overcome the seemingly peaceful city. Powerfully rendered! thanks Marilyn Anne, happy you feel/see the force and dynamic movement in this :cool::cool:

stevemawmv
02-27-2014, 10:54 AM
'Twisted' by Gary...
Tornado wearing a 'coat of many colors', would definitely get your
attention, but some of my friends would probably just stand there and
utter.....'Groovy man, check out all those bitch'n colors dude..... dude!
dude!............
Really like this!
Take care friend,
Steve

gxhpainter2
02-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Steve,, your comment really made me laugh out loud! Most excellent dude !..:cool::cool: