PDA

View Full Version : Tangerine Dreamland

gxhpainter2
02-23-2014, 11:06 AM
well after a nice walk along the river to rest my eyes after doing Comtoonisic... I found myself loving brushy textured work and this came out.. an almost watercolor !

D Akey
02-23-2014, 12:00 PM
Wow-dee-wow! Great! Has a lot of things going on which lend it a visual and intellectual richness that's quite satisfying. Like the difference between someone engaging you in conversation vs being given a cursory nod. This is a conversation.

Caesar
02-23-2014, 10:21 PM
This painting takes me back in the centuries and seem to revive Middle Age or some Chinese Empire age and their certainties and firm and long lasting cultures.

stevemawmv
02-23-2014, 10:39 PM
Hi Gary,
Very calming, must have been a very enjoyable walk....
Of course I've tripped back to the sixties again, love the
title...drop the 'land' and I 'am sure Edgar Froese would find it quite soothing as well.
Take care,
Steve

AndreaMG
02-24-2014, 06:44 AM
Makes me want to take a lemonade and some orange juice :p Nice Gary ;)

gxhpainter2
02-24-2014, 11:29 AM
Wow-dee-wow! Great! Has a lot of things going on which lend it a visual and intellectual richness that's quite satisfying. Like the difference between someone engaging you in conversation vs being given a cursory nod. This is a conversation. thanks D Akey..always happy to engage you in conversation... all ways a rewarding experience.:):cool:

This painting takes me back in the centuries and seem to revive Middle Age or some Chinese Empire age and their certainties and firm and long lasting cultures. interesting comment Caesar not sure how it does that but gives me a fresh eye to view it.

Makes me want to take a lemonade and some orange juice :p Nice Gary ;) now that sounds refreshing :cool::rolleyes::rolleyes:

gxhpainter2
02-24-2014, 11:30 AM
Hi Gary,
Very calming, must have been a very enjoyable walk....
Of course I've tripped back to the sixties again, love the
title...drop the 'land' and I 'am sure Edgar Froese would find it quite soothing as well.
Take care,
Steve Steve I thought about leaving off the Land and just calling it Tangerine Dream... but fingers got the better
and typed it on at the last second..:cool: