PDA

View Full Version : CAESAR's CLOSING ON 20,000 POSTS!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

D Akey
02-19-2014, 09:09 PM
As I write this Caesar is posting like a fiend! He's got a mere 50 posts till he hits 20,000. . . first to plant his petard thus.

GO CAESAR GO GO GO!!!!!! You really make the forums GO GO GO!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your great gioia di vivere! It's quite contagious.

AndreaMG
02-19-2014, 10:31 PM
Grande Cesare!!! :D:D:D

justjean
02-19-2014, 11:02 PM
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

copespeak
02-20-2014, 12:20 AM
:cool: :cool: :cool::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

coops
02-20-2014, 04:24 AM
GO CESARE GO, and thanks for all the enjoyment you have given :):):):):):):):)

Caesar
02-20-2014, 04:26 AM
OMG, I didn't realize to have been so longevous (and bothering so much the thread with my daubs, nonsense, crazy initiatives, stupid ideas, pseudo-lectures and sermons while perverting quite often so many good guys and decent persons by means of nudes, teasing images, flattery, enticements and allusive illustrations, puns and jokes quite dangerous for babies, children, saints who may attend Artrage Forum!
I beg Your pardon for being so resilient, long-lasting, naughty and childish, but I can assure that it wasn't because I looked for a quantitative or duration record mention on the Guinness, but that I feel great in this Forum full of real friends, though somehow virtually met, fantastic artists, incredible personalities and so on, for whom I feel real affection and appreciation.
Dear D Akey, thank You so much, venerable master!
Thank You, dear Andrea, Jean, Robyn, Katie and to the ones who may follow and I certainly like and learned to love by walking aside to them in this creativity world where we shared so much, joy and, sometimes, alas, pains where no remedy or consolation could be offered, but that to make anyone feel that they weren't absolutely alone to play this sublime game of life so as to keep alive the hope that we may eventually win whatever we have to stand until we start the last adventure and discovery waiting for us all.
I would also thank endlessly our hosting Artrage people who made a family and a large bunch of happy people by creating these sofrtware and setting up this Forum and never saw their work just as a commercial business, but rather an HeartRage issue, sheer passion broadcasted all over the world.
God and love bless you all my dearest ones and forgive my uncertain English to express my feelings and sentiments!

Rondo
02-20-2014, 04:45 AM
Can i just say .....Thank you so much Caesar?:) And we all hope we are gone enjoy further your presence on this forum!!!!!

AndreaMG
02-20-2014, 04:50 AM
What a speech! Renzi go home I wanna vote for Caesar! :D

stevemawmv
02-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Just want to say, Thank you!...you've been there from the first day I posted, and continue to do so!
Thank you for your continued support and encouragement to me and everyone else in this forum.
So, Congrat's on your upcoming 20K posts, and I 'am looking forward to the next 20k...
But I've got to ask.... has it been done on the same keyboard, and can the letters on the keys still
be recognized?"
Thanks again friend,
Steve

AndreaMG
02-20-2014, 09:38 AM
But I've got to ask.... has it been done on the same keyboard, and can the letters on the keys still
be recognized?"
Thanks again friend,
Steve
Ah ah, I think he uses a voice dictation software, without it it couldn't be humanly possible ;) :cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
02-20-2014, 09:21 PM
Thank You, dear Rondo! You're a fine artist and mate I was and am absolutely pleased to meet here.

Dear Andrea, thank you for Your vote (whcih follows Mr.Ploos one as Pope when they eventually elected Pope Bergoglio:o) due to my age and the rest. I'm unfortunately, though, only good now for celebrations at Sanremo festival, among so many famous vintage celebrities ... I felt so during the tribute to the maestro Manzi when I realized that few people there really saw him on TV, while I learned reading from and strengthened my drawing passion with him when I was still 4 and hardly 5 years old. I have an eternal admiration and feel love for that marvellous and passionate teacher for an entire nation and for people of any age.

Dear Steve, I'm just like a piano player, so I don't have to look at signs on the keys anymore LOL;), and, Andrea, I was looking for an efficient secretary to help me sending posts and an octopus applied for the job, but my wife sort of understood hotpussy instead and fired my idea.LOL:o;):D thank You both, dear friends!

AndreaMG
02-21-2014, 07:08 AM
You're welcome Dear Cesare :D Grazie a te!

gxhpainter2
02-21-2014, 07:23 AM
Caesar, you are a good friend and stalwart and talented artist and we are very lucky to have your consistent presence on this forum... bravo!.:cool::cool::cool:

screenpainter
02-25-2014, 11:16 AM
Cesare, congrats on your accomplishment, longevity and contribution to the community of ArtRage. :D a gold medal for you and you have dethroned the Mr. Akey. :) watch out for Ms. Coops! :)

D Akey
02-25-2014, 02:43 PM
Yeah. . . I was the first to 10,000 but he caught and passed me in the stretch. . . <pant pant . . .wheeze> > > > >

But Caesar still believes in the Republic, right. . . <ho. . .phew!> > > > >

Caesar
02-26-2014, 02:17 AM
Dear Andrea, now You make me blush and feel bashful (if I could) ... LOL;):o

Dear Gary, thank You very much for saying such kind words. I start rather feeling a sort of Forum caryatid (which also means in Italian something like an old fossil) LOL;):o.

Thank You, dear GZairborne, as You used to be in the good old times ... LOL:o;) I would never dethrone any charming lady though, least our dear Queen Mrs. Katie-Coops.:) You would be a perfect Lost and Found Mate subject too with its own search and portray thread I think .... You are missing since longtime. LOL:o;)

Anyway, dear D Akey, nobody may ever pass You in the words count and, what's more, as for wisdom, wit, friendly attitude, politeness, artistic knowledge, refinement of quotes and jokes, constructive criticism and quite a lot more of Your valuable talents I'm not citing in order not to get close to You for the amount of words in this Forum (although much more silly and valuable):o. LOL:o;) Thank You!

Alexandra
02-26-2014, 11:29 AM
A big thanks, and congrats Cesare, for your kind and encouraging comments!

Caesar
03-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Thank You, dear Sandra for too many reasons to list and also for having been a quite patient model and victim of my art experiments ... :o;)LOL

SCP
04-04-2014, 07:15 PM
All Hail !!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool: Awesome Mate !:D

silvy
04-05-2014, 05:30 AM
Congratulazioni Cesare!:)