gxhpainter2
02-17-2014, 10:07 AM
another Cubist's dream...

justjean
02-17-2014, 10:17 AM
Gary, looks great and makes me think of a city teeming with life :D

copespeak
02-17-2014, 12:00 PM
Yes, it does look like a bird's eye view of a city. Another beauty Gary! You're catching up on lost time! :) :)

gxhpainter2
02-17-2014, 12:30 PM
Gary, looks great and makes me think of a city teeming with life :D thanks Jean ! :):)

Yes, it does look like a bird's eye view of a city. Another beauty Gary! You're catching up on lost time! :) :) Robyn thank you also, yes it seems like there was a lot of stored up ideas working around in my head... glad you like this as well..:):):):):)

stevemawmv
02-17-2014, 01:48 PM
Clean, well managed and smoothly running cityscape...
Dig it, Gary....Nicely done!
I'm beginning to think you've been isolated on a desert island and without a stylus for awhile,
absolutely admire your creativity and the consistency of such good work that your sharing
with us, and looking forward to seeing more of your art.
Take care,
Steve

gxhpainter2
02-18-2014, 04:24 AM
Clean, well managed and smoothly running cityscape...
Dig it, Gary....Nicely done!
I'm beginning to think you've been isolated on a desert island and without a stylus for awhile,
absolutely admire your creativity and the consistency of such good work that your sharing
with us, and looking forward to seeing more of your art.
Take care,
Steve Thanks Steve I take "vacations" form painting from time to time to recharge, and rethink and allow the
creative urge to build, so in a away I have been isolated on a desert island :cool::cool::cool: I greatly appreciate your comments :):)

AndreaMG
02-18-2014, 09:27 AM
Hi Gary, nice! The black thing around the corner looks like a giant curtain on a distorted city like in the movie "Inception" :cool:

Caesar
02-18-2014, 08:28 PM
What I see is a wonderful and mysterious building whose rooms may be made of offices and laboratories experimenting and shaping the future, whose unconventional design and fašade seem influenced by a fantasy matching Gaudi's dream.

D Akey
02-18-2014, 09:29 PM
Ah, I know people who got thrown down a well and then sold to a passing caravan for wearing such a garment. The mosaic motif would never fool anyone. It's an amazing technicolor dream coat, plain and simple. Maybe a little squaresville, but hey, we can't all be flash.

gxhpainter2
02-19-2014, 04:11 AM
Hi Gary, nice! The black thing around the corner looks like a giant curtain on a distorted city like in the movie "Inception" :cool: Andrea...thanks it also reminds me a bit of some of the scenes from Inception..:):)

What I see is a wonderful and mysterious building whose rooms may be made of offices and laboratories experimenting and shaping the future, whose unconventional design and fašade seem influenced by a fantasy matching Gaudi's dream. Caesar, I think that would make the perfect title for this " Gaudi's Dream".... thanks dear friend.

Ah, I know people who got thrown down a well and then sold to a passing caravan for wearing such a garment. The mosaic motif would never fool anyone. It's an amazing technicolor dream coat, plain and simple. Maybe a little squaresville, but hey, we can't all be flash. I want to keep things squared up on this...after all having been thrown down a well is a traumatic experience...:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

pat1940
02-19-2014, 10:32 AM
Lots of glamour in this Gary and many beautiful colors, you sure are busy

Marilyn Anne
02-19-2014, 01:23 PM
Life and color. A sense of activity. Marquis on the ground level. Very nice.

gxhpainter2
02-21-2014, 05:05 AM
Lots of glamour in this Gary and many beautiful colors, you sure are busy Yeah been busy, I took a few days off from work and just sat and did paintings, boy was that fun!...can't hardly wait to retire ( 11 months to go ) so I can focus full time on painting...:cool::cool:

Life and color. A sense of activity. Marquis on the ground level. Very nice. thanks Marilyn Anne I appreciate your continued viewing and comments.:):):):):)