PDA

View Full Version : Winter Tangle

gxhpainter2
02-16-2014, 07:47 AM
Snow is melting, black stark limbs against the blue sky, jewel colors of moistened detritus from the city..:):)

copespeak
02-16-2014, 08:22 AM
Such luscious colours, and your descriptions conjure up the picture so well. A long cold winter coming to an end, you must be pleased and relieved. We are desperate for cool and rain here.

stevemawmv
02-16-2014, 08:23 AM
Hey Gary,
Like it, somewhat painted kinda bleek with your words, but I get it...
Get yourself back down to Starbucks man! Pep up, cheer up and have
a great Saturday! Oh, the streetcleaners on they're way...
Nicely done,
Steve

gxhpainter2
02-17-2014, 06:48 AM
Such luscious colours, and your descriptions conjure up the picture so well. A long cold winter coming to an end, you must be pleased and relieved. We are desperate for cool and rain here. Yes the heat during the Australian Open was terrible for the athletes... and sound like it has been extremely hot and dry... hope for cooling rains soon.

Hey Gary,
Like it, somewhat painted kinda bleek with your words, but I get it...
Get yourself back down to Starbucks man! Pep up, cheer up and have
a great Saturday! Oh, the streetcleaners on they're way...
Nicely done,
Steve Steve ... sorry did not mean to sound so bleak.... really I was in a very good frame of mind and really liked this work, don't know where that bleakness popped out from...:cool::cool::)

Marilyn Anne
02-18-2014, 09:34 AM
Such imagination! Looks quickly done . A moment captured!

D Akey
02-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Must be Haight-Ashbury North. . . from the migrant hippie folk. . . following the herds into the northern lands were the Days-Glo like paint in a Ken Kesey dream as set down by Tom Wolfe and gxhpainter. . .

It looks like the close up of a feather from the Winged Eel Fingerling. . .

Caesar
02-18-2014, 08:34 PM
You mitigate and elegantly decline, in lively and balanced native-like stylistic features, a powerful inner fauve spirit.

gxhpainter2
02-19-2014, 04:16 AM
Such imagination! Looks quickly done . A moment captured! thanks it is like notes of music hanging in the air

Must be Haight-Ashbury North. . . from the migrant hippie folk. . . following the herds into the northern lands were the Days-Glo like paint in a Ken Kesey dream as set down by Tom Wolfe and gxhpainter. . .

It looks like the close up of a feather from the Winged Eel Fingerling. . . you put me to a pretty "heady" crowd... :cool:

You mitigate and elegantly decline, in lively and balanced native-like stylistic features, a powerful inner fauve spirit. thank you and very nicely stated..:cool::cool:

justjean
02-19-2014, 10:17 AM
Gary, the winds of winter are blowing all your great colours and shapes into a fine lot of detritus :)

pat1940
02-19-2014, 10:23 AM
Gary, I am so happy you are back and so fired up, wonderful painting again and again